Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

The bad thing about Polygamy Porter is at only 4% alcohol, the Mormons could actually get away with drinking the stuff.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      The bad thing about Polygamy Porter is at only 4% alcohol, the Mormons could actually get away with drinking the stuff.
      Utah State law. If it had more alcohol it can only be sold in liquor stores. No the brand is marketed to the Utah rebellion and they want it in retail stores. Out of stater probably don't get the concept.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It is what it is. It's not going to change. The people who are now battling religion have nothing better to offer. They are just as corrupt. I don't see too many angels anywhere.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Jesse Ventura who is an atheist said he saw religion as a bad thing until he became governor of Minnesota. He said if we got rid of all the church's people would feel the negative impact of the good charitable works church's do dissapearing. He said the state would have to fill in and he saw many of the church's did a better job.

It goes both ways. At least in the US with the church you can tell them to fuck themselves. The government puts a gun to your head.

It's a childish world and Christ said be as a child. LOL! It's just a bunch of kids fighting in the sand box and peeking up the girls skirts under the monkey bars. If people think adults are any different they are blind. I found adult entertainment is nothing more than dirty big kid stuff. I think why we came to this rock was to get material for jokes. Life is a joke. Once you figure that out you are ok.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-28-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Not as sexy.
              They're sexy.

End of story.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Mallory is kind of a pussy in a lot of ways.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Mallory is just making a living. It looks like him and his wife do a show either in their home or in a small studio. They have a niche market of probably some loyal listeners. I wonder how much he makes off his show? The cool thing is you probably could live anywhere you wanted and do it if you could make enough to live off of.

I'm sure he's a true liberal but really what he's doing is trying to put some Corn Flakes in the cupboard. That's pretty much how I view any of these people on the right or on the left.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                    usual blather........mimimmiimimimimi

kristy, show us your beach tits
                    The Asscrackasmr "girlfriend":
                    PITtv - "Vampire Boyfriend" from Scott Faranda on Vimeo.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I live in an open carry state. I've never seen anyone carry openly ever here. The reason why is not to spook people. In the 1980's you could walk down the street with your hunting rifle or shogun in hand and nobody cared. You were a hunter and they got that. You could have a gun rack in the back window of your truck and not worry about anyone breaking a window and stealing them and being liable. Gun safes have replaced gun cases and gun racks in homes.

The guns haven't changed the people have. Paranoia is up and so is theft. So that's why everyone I know locks their firearms up when they aren't being used and they stay in a case until you are at the range or hunting location.

I haven't seen anyone carry open for 25 years.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Mallory is just making a living.
                        He's obnoxious and belligerent. Yelling at social problems doens't make them go away.

It looks like him and his wife do a show either in their home or in a small studio.
                        His wife is a lesbian and their studio no more than an "addition" to their "retro home" where they grow all sorts of organic crap to make hipsters jealous.

They have a niche market of probably some loyal listeners. I wonder how much he makes off his show?
                        Yeah, angry wet liberals. I'd say his income is in the millions since he promotes a commercial ever six seconds of his otherwise unlistenable show. He's basically Alex Jone$ with a G.E.D. and a Prius.

I'm sure he's a true liberal but really what he's doing is trying to put some Corn Flakes in the cupboard. That's pretty much how I view any of these people on the right or on the left.
                        He's an angry asshole. Jut as paranoid, misinformed and predatory as Beck and Jone$. What gets me is how oddly aged he looks. Like he lays out in the sun with Crisco oil on his mopey body all day long.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I think you nailed Malloy to the T Christy. Good job. He's not on a major network for a reason. It's all a dog and pony show. He's got his act.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Everyone of those toolsacks are an act.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I think you nailed Malloy to the T Christy. Good job. He's not on a major network for a reason. It's all a dog and pony show. He's got his act.
                              He's not on a "major network" because there is no such thing as a "liberal" radio network. And because terrestrial radio is largely controlled by three right wing corporations, there are increasingly less independent radio stations that will air his show.

Malloy DID get fired from Air America, because the guy who owned that network at the time was a rabid Likud Zionfascist named Mark Green who wanted the entire network to be a 24/7 campaign commercial for Hillary Clinton. Mike wasn't about to do that. And that's why Mark Green's version of Air America failed miserably, because they slit their own throats by driving away the very people who were broadcasting what actual Liberals wanted to listen to. Not a bunch of Hillary shilling and (literal) CIA embeds like that assclown Jack Rice. After Thom Hartmann got fed up with their dragonshit and found a new syndicator, the only thing Air America had left worthwhile was Ron Reagan Jr. And when the network finally died, he sadly didn't choose to keep his show going through other means.

Progressive Voices is all that remains of legitimate "talk radio networks", and it's not really on the radio at all. But at least it's a 21st century model that you can listen to on a PC/smartphone/tablet/anything with an XBMC plugin, so in many ways, it's better than conventional radio ever was. Certainly SOUNDS better than a static-drenched signal that dies at sunset.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

I have sign inside my garage that reads quite simply:

WARNING:
                                IF FOUND HERE AT NIGHT, YOU WILL BE FOUND HERE IN THE MORNING.

That is ridiculous. Everyone knows trailer parks don't have garages.

Comment

Working...