• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

That's a real nice swimming pool. Mike needs some naked women frolicking in it behind him.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Naw. You don't call 911. You go up to the guy and go, man that's a great AR. What's the make? You keep asking a few questions. You stroke the owner's ego. You build some trust. Then you ask if you can take a look at it. When he hands it to you smiling proudly about his baby, you take it from him and run out of the store.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

If Mike Malloy discussed his three hate letters in the woods, would the bears give a shit ??

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Malloy = against "balls" but wants to be "bitten" ???

Malloy looks like that guy you see on the local news who was living in a half-way house as a convicted sexual predator who, one day, decided to break the law and hang out at a local park where children are known to play.

I don't know what's worse, the Small Penis Patrol or Malloy's condescending ego.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

His ego...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                More like pain in the butt. You can't shoot them at a regular range and each round costs a lot. 50 caliber rifles are nothing new. Gunsmiths make them for the same reason people put big engines and blowers on cars or crank the amplifier to 11.
                They were originally designed as "antitank rifles", but were obsolete as such by 1942 (although the Red Army used them until the end of the war). They still can go things like schools, oil tanks, etc...

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                  I think there was talk of sending some over a few years ago, but the guys at your end didn't think there'd be enough market interest. There's still thousands on the road here, you could grey import one for a project later.

Yeah...was going to be the Pontiac G8 ST, for Sport Truck...then GM killed Pontiac. The sedan was good enough to bring back as a cop car and the SS.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  It's a Holden/Chevy Impala...
                  Impala is still wrong wheel drive, and no V8 any more.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

I'm actually surprised that nobody in the US has brought one of those small pickups back to market yet. Given all the recent revivals of late 60's/early 70's designs I would think a new spin on the El Camino or Ranchero would be a natural. Or indeed a newer design like the Ute/G8ST. For that matter, why didn't VW bring their pickup back when they brought back the Rabbit

I would think there would be a market out there for two seater vehicles.... not gas hogs, so good for the daily commute, but still a pickup truck to some extent and good for some light hauling for when you want to make a trip to the Home Depot on the weekends, or whatever camping/fishing/outdoor kinda shit you might have planned.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                      I'm actually surprised that nobody in the US has brought one of those small pickups back to market yet. Given all the recent revivals of late 60's/early 70's designs I would think a new spin on the El Camino or Ranchero would be a natural.
                      Heh, "Satan" loves white trash:

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Heh, "Satan" loves white trash:
                        Gotta admit, those rednecks were creative. Other than a few models of stretch limo, how many vehicles have a built in swimmin' pool?

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I know there are a lot of people wanting the new "global" Ranger to come to the states. It's supposed to be "one Ford" now, with the Fiesta and Focus being the same worldwide instead of two or three versions depending on the country. And the VW Amarok pickup looks interesting. Everything has gotten bigger and more expensive...the Tacomas are huge compared to what they started as, GM's got the redone and bigger Colorados and Canyons coming, and the new Frontiers look okay. I still want to see a factory Jeep pickup, based on Wrangler, but I'm not holding my breath.

Regular cabs are falling out of favor, my friend just bought one but he got it from a Chevy dealer down in farm country when everything up here 30 miles north of there is extended or crew cab.

Mercedes and Nissan just linked up, and we may see pickups with the three pointed star someday.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Never heard of the VW Amarok till just now.....

Hmmm... looks more like a Ford Explorer "sport trac" than anything ever made by Volkswagen before.

Curious that they went that direction..... a few years back they were going to bring back the Bus and the Bus-style pickup shortly after the "new" Beetle, but I guess those never made it past the prototype stage?

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Microbus was a concept, that thing up there looks like a bad photochop.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                They were originally designed as "antitank rifles", but were obsolete as such by 1942 (although the Red Army used them until the end of the war). They still can go things like schools, oil tanks, etc...
                                I believe some units in our military use them as sniper rifles. Longer range and hard hitting. There's guys with Barrett 50's that go out into the desert and do some really long-range shooting with them. Geek types. They will take a whole reloading setup out with them and try out all sorts of loads until they find the one that works best with the rifle. The bullets and brass aren't cheap.

Comment

Working...