Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yup. That's why it's called a show. I don't listen to any of them. I read where Alex Jones is worth $4-$6 million. Glenn Beck is worth somewhere around $60 million. Call these guys nuts but they understand business pretty well. Look at your average minister in for the $$$$. They are playing a similar game. I think you have to be half nuts to put the act on and keep it on that long. I couldn't do it. There is an art to it.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      That is ridiculous. Everyone knows trailer parks don't have garages.
      yeah the lots are pretty small. I can remember in the early 70's they were building trailer parks for people to retire to. They would have these open house type things. Maybe in Arizona or Florida the concept still works but most those places I saw built in the 70's for the old guy with the golf cart and his wife look like trash and are full of trash.

The gimmick was you would cash out on your home. Live cheap in a trailer and have fun with the money.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
          He's not on a "major network" because there is no such thing as a "liberal" radio network. And because terrestrial radio is largely controlled by three right wing corporations, there are increasingly less independent radio stations that will air his show.

Malloy DID get fired from Air America, because the guy who owned that network at the time was a rabid Likud Zionfascist named Mark Green who wanted the entire network to be a 24/7 campaign commercial for Hillary Clinton. Mike wasn't about to do that. And that's why Mark Green's version of Air America failed miserably, because they slit their own throats by driving away the very people who were broadcasting what actual Liberals wanted to listen to. Not a bunch of Hillary shilling and (literal) CIA embeds like that assclown Jack Rice. After Thom Hartmann got fed up with their dragonshit and found a new syndicator, the only thing Air America had left worthwhile was Ron Reagan Jr. And when the network finally died, he sadly didn't choose to keep his show going through other means.

Progressive Voices is all that remains of legitimate "talk radio networks", and it's not really on the radio at all. But at least it's a 21st century model that you can listen to on a PC/smartphone/tablet/anything with an XBMC plugin, so in many ways, it's better than conventional radio ever was. Certainly SOUNDS better than a static-drenched signal that dies at sunset.
          Yeah the media has been all consolidated but I think the people who bought it all up are neutral on the liberal or conservative thing just as long as the people in office give them what they want. They are getting everything they want out of Obama. I don't know what it is, liberal media just never has been that successful. Even a guy with talent like Al Franken couldn't pull it off.

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The Asscrackasmr "girlfriend":

Actually, we dated right after her and Kinison were over.

now kristy, it's your turn...........

let's see the pointer sisters.....................
            A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Today you have to be your own investigative journalist. We are fucked without net neutrality. I go to news services all over the world. They all have their bias but the truth lies somewhere in the middle of it all. You can't be lazy and have it spoon fed to you if you want to know what's really going on.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

I want to play in the kiddie pool!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                  [/IMG]

The only thing you ever dated was the expiration codes for your food stamps.

Show me your little dickie. Go on, trailer boy. Or are you more impotent than an airport windsock?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

More like pain in the butt. You can't shoot them at a regular range and each round costs a lot. 50 caliber rifles are nothing new. Gunsmiths make them for the same reason people put big engines and blowers on cars or crank the amplifier to 11.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Today you have to be your own investigative journalist. We are fucked without net neutrality. I go to news services all over the world. They all have their bias but the truth lies somewhere in the middle of it all. You can't be lazy and have it spoon fed to you if you want to know what's really going on.
                      With XBMC and the right set of plugins, you can get news from all over the place. Some in HD quality, even. Others, probably lesser quality than it would be IF such things were available on US or Hell cable systems (which they aren't, of course) but usually tolerable enough to watch for a while.
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Show me your little dickie. Go on, trailer boy. Or are you more impotent than an airport windsock?
                        Did someone die and make you king faggot or something ??

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

When someone does die, I can only wish it will be you.

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

mmmiiimimimiimimmi..........mimimi.............chi cken sounds............i'm still staring at your tits.........

kristy, just show your tits.......
                            A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Bushmaster takes on a whole new meaning.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                That's not a Malibu, that's an SS. V8, RWD, pretty much the old Pontiac G8 GT.
                                It's a Holden/Chevy Impala...

Comment

Working...