• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Donnie! Explain! NOW!
    That map is nothing more than yankee propaganda!! You let them goddamn ISIS fuckers come down here and try to take my damn flag!! I'll string them fuckers up like Christmas ornaments!!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Sad to see so much of the US folded so quickly - less than a week...

I don't know about the other states but Louisiana is too poor to help their own people. We don't even have county hospitals. They damn sure don't have any extra funds to help Syrian refugees. How is it surrendering to ISIS by refusing to allow Syrian refugees to come here anyway?
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Donnie! Explain! NOW!
          Lberal propaganda. Why should we allow a shitload of refugees to come here when we already have a shitload of homeless Americans living on the street? What's our guarantee this fucks won't turn on us the first chance they get?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            How is it surrendering to ISIS by refusing to allow Syrian refugees to come here anyway?
            These people are fleeing mass murder by ISIS. Countries all across the world are taking some of them to try and help. Since the attack in Paris governors of these states are now refusing. That reaction is a total win for the terrorists in the same way that invaidng Iraq after 9-11 was. It's doing the thing that they wanted you to do.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Go tell it to the people going nuts in France and Germany. Once you've shown them the error of their ways then you can work on America lol

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

These people are fleeing mass murder by ISIS. Countries all across the world are taking some of them to try and help. Since the attack in Paris governors of these states are now refusing. That reaction is a total win for the terrorists in the same way that invaidng Iraq after 9-11 was. It's doing the thing that they wanted you to do.
                We didn't invade Iraq because of 9/11. We invaded Iraq because they tried to kill George H W Bush. I know W tried to tie Iraq to 9/11 but nobody really believed that anyway. The WMD story was much more believable. Cheney probably convinced W he had to kill Sadaam because he, not The BCE was would profit from it.
                All I can say is if you want more refugees there you're welcome to them. Have a few hundred thousand on me.
                Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-18-2015, 11:35 PM.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It was 12 000 frightened refugees compared to 12 million Mexicans already there - not a lot.

As far as the homeless argument look at some of the figures on the F-35 fighter plane you can clearly afford. $400k per pilot's helmet? A trillion dollar program for some fighter planes?

I hear in France they are going to start calling American Pie, Freedom Pie...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In $100 bills....

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

It was 12 000 frightened refugees compared to 12 million Mexicans already there - not a lot.
                      As if Mexicans would let illegal immigrants into their own country.

Steal their lawnmowing jobs, their chicas. Fuck that.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

The two of you are so stupid it boggles the mind.

How can you be so brain dead and still walk upright? It's truly remarkable.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

As far as the homeless argument look at some of the figures on the F-35 fighter plane you can clearly afford. $400k per pilot's helmet? A trillion dollar program for some fighter planes?

I hear in France they are going to start calling American Pie, Freedom Pie...
                          I know our government pisses away money like it's going out of style but they're not going to let a bunch of Syrian refugees or homeless Americans cut into their fun and games. Ask all the brothers and sisters in New Orleans if they want a bunch of Syrian refugees moving in over there. I guarantee their answer will be not only no but fuck no. There are no jobs for them here. Most of the people that live in the western part of Louisiana work in Texas. Only jobs they have around here are refinery jobs. You have to have a card provided by Homeland Security to work at a refinery. Doubtful they'll be giving any of them to any Syrian refugees in the near future.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Refugees aren't immigrants.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Refugees aren't immigrants.
                              They are when they ask to borrow 20 bucks!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not the same thing.

A family runs up your driveway screaming, in the distance you can see a cunt with an axe and your governors just made you lock the door and hide.

Comment

Working...