• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Are you aware, period?
    He's only aware of whatever Mike Malloy tells him to be aware of. The answer to everything is the BCE did it.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Donnie just asked a very pertinent question. Where the fuck is Philouze?

Plip, little brother, report for duty, PLEASE!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Yeah I hope he wasn't at that metal show.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Over 120 killed, over 80 in risk of death.

Yay, religion. Three cheers for tolerance!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Have you never noticed how France has been letting all sorts of Muslims in there for the last decade, no questions asked? Have you never noticed how many fucking problems they've been having with them afterwards?

Were you aware that Muslims, the last decade, DEMANDED that all Christian symbols be removed from schools, yet they insisted they be allowed their burkas & shit?

Are you aware, period?
            I get the "France 24" news channel (in English) here on occasion, so yeah, I see the news from there now and then. Not even going to try to bring up that stream right now - I'm sure their bandwidth is shot to Hell at the moment.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              He's only aware of whatever Mike Malloy tells him to be aware of. The answer to everything is the BCE did it.
              Malloy isn't offering any theories on it at all. He's just relaying the coverage of the fucked up event like everyone else.

I expect he'll probably have an angry rant about religion in general though, as he usually does.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Over 120 killed, over 80 in risk of death.

Yay, religion. Three cheers for tolerance!
                France didn't get involved in Iraq. France has gone for integration not multiculturalism - France is the place where people are told 'You're French now' and banned the Bhurka. All of these policies are the opposite of the UK yet both have been attacked.

Blame the attackers not the victims. Also flicking through US news channels and elsewhere I'm seeing refugees being blamed before anyone knows anything. The whole point is that refugees were trying to get away from these cunts.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  I get the "France 24" news channel (in English) here on occasion, so yeah, I see the news from there now and then. Not even going to try to bring up that stream right now - I'm sure their bandwidth is shot to Hell at the moment.
                  Then you know that it has been building up to this, but I was certainly not expecting it to be this big.

Now, are you saying that the BCE has been funding this for well over a decade? If you are, you're more far gone than I thought & there's no reason to discuss anything else with you. Like kicking a brick wall, there'll be no dent in it, but my the condition of my foot will start to deteriorate rapidly. Or in this case, my brain.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You never questioned how a well funded, well armed, well organized, and well equipped with 21st century media technology "terrorist cult" just suddenly appeared out of nowhere?

Seriously, you don't have to be Alex Fucking Jones to see there's something very wrong with that picture.
                    The controlled demolition argument is ludicrous, illogical, crazy and pointless. Let's not start that again for the 100th time.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I'm glad ELVIS is gone because I would have seriously lost it when he started his 'the victims are actually paid actors' routine tomorrow...
                      I'm sure his little fringe elements are running around right now concocting all sorts of shit from a initial martial law to aliens to...yes, Obama. If Jone$ and his insane ilk trying to capitalize from this I'll personally cut that F A T fuck balls off. I hate metal but this does not matter if this was a Celine Dion concert no fan of music deserves this. It's really time for the West to stop tolerating this "multiculturalism' horseshit. Even on Quitter there is this "There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, if we wanted you dead, you'd be dead."

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Were you aware that Muslims, the last decade, DEMANDED that all Christian symbols be removed from schools, yet they insisted they be allowed their burkas & shit?

Are you aware, period?
                        I don't know where you are getting these stories but in the UK there have been lots of them in shitty newspapers like the Daily Mail and they have been shown to have been invented 99/100. French government policy makes these stories even less believable.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Malloy isn't offering any theories on it at all. He's just relaying the coverage of the fucked up event like everyone else.

I expect he'll probably have an angry rant about religion in general though, as he usually does.
                          Malloy is a lip service warrior. Couch commando. Fuck him. Much of the current terrorism is being spread from Turkey where Saudi Arabia has been training, arming and financing terrorists while Turkish officials stuffed their pockets with Saudi money. For fuck's sake, even the bombing in Thailand a few months back was directly linked to Turkey.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

France didn't get involved in Iraq. France has gone for integration not multiculturalism - France is the place where people are told 'You're French now' and banned the Bhurka. All of these policies are the opposite of the UK yet both have been attacked.

Blame the attackers not the victims. Also flicking through US news channels and elsewhere I'm seeing refugees being blamed before anyone knows anything. The whole point is that refugees were trying to get away from these cunts.
                            You misunderstand me. I know France was never involved in Iraq or anything like that at all, but they're one of the few countries that has been allowing Muslims in steadily.

You think this was a retaliation for any wars waged in their countries? You're giving them far too much credit, as this would entail a rational act AND a knowledge of anything in the real world. They don't differentiate France from Germany, England, or the United States. They just want to kill people not of their religion, preferably Westerners.

France is an easy way in, as you pointed out yourself.

As for the refugees, I kept imagining how easy it would be for a couple of people with bad intentions to mingle among them. I wouldn't blame the refugees, you are absolutely right that they were trying to get away from this, but it's too optimistic - to the point of naivete - to expect that some of the fucked up religious loonies wouldn't take advantage of a vast mass of people moving westward.

And I AM blaming the attackers. If it seems I'm blaming the victims, I do apologise... but if you try to show tolerance to a rabid animal, you're gonna get bitten, if not outright maimed.

Brutal retaliation is the only way to go. It should've been done as soon as they started getting creative with their executions. That was outright mocking.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

The controlled demolition argument is ludicrous, illogical, crazy and pointless. Let's not start that again for the 100th time.
                              Oh please, can't we argue about it again?

Maybe the people who worked in the buildings carried the explosives on them that day and hugged the walls all at the same time. Cause W told them to.

Ok, enough of that, lol
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You misunderstand me. I know France was never involved in Iraq or anything like that at all, but they're one of the few countries that has been allowing Muslims in steadily.

You think this was a retaliation for any wars waged in their countries? You're giving them far too much credit, as this would entail a rational act AND a knowledge of anything in the real world. They don't differentiate France from Germany, England, or the United States. They just want to kill people not of their religion, preferably Westerners.

France is an easy way in, as you pointed out yourself.

As for the refugees, I kept imagining how easy it would be for a couple of people with bad intentions to mingle among them. I wouldn't blame the refugees, you are absolutely right that they were trying to get away from this, but it's too optimistic - to the point of naivete - to expect that some of the fucked up religious loonies wouldn't take advantage of a vast mass of people moving westward.

And I AM blaming the attackers. If it seems I'm blaming the victims, I do apologise... but if you try to show tolerance to a rabid animal, you're gonna get bitten, if not outright maimed.

Brutal retaliation is the only way to go. It should've been done as soon as they started getting creative with their executions. That was outright mocking.
                                I get it we are all angry but it's like the 9-11 thing again.

The people who did 9-11 are dead. The dozen or less people that did tonight are dead or will be mopped up soon enough. The biggest problem comes when you let them win by overreacting and hitting the wasps nest with a baseball bat which is a line I used on this website fucking 12 years ago.

The brutal retaliation is why they do it in the first place.

Where did the Taliban come from? Where did ISIS come from?

Propping up dodgy governments in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia and Israel and creating broken countries by attacking them.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-13-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...