X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I'll take that as the compliment I'm sure you meant.
    What if he said Robbie Williams instead?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      I'm sure Elbow would be posting Alex Jonestown Infowhores false flag BS nonstop if he had the chance.
      And as expected, Alex is going all out on this shit. I won't waste bandwidth by posting the video here, but Alex has got some crazy psychobabble up. He didn't even bother going into his studio. He made this one with his cellphone in his apartment, by the looks of it.....
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        French didn't bathe so much they had to invent perfume to hide the smell.

Can you imagine getting a whiff of a froggie prostitute's merchandise in the 1700s?
        Or the whiff of anything from the 1700s! The world was really fucked before the 1920s. It would be a real nightmare to either wake up in ancient Rome, anywhere in the old world during the black plague, or in the middle of a first world war battlefield.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          They could, but that's not happening any time soon, and I can't help them with the moozlims. You can't reason with unthinking brutes. You have to be a bigger unthinking brute.

So I guess America should take care of this one.
          I don't know, our so-called Defense Department has been dragging ass since they are more concerned about ripping off taxpayers for no-bid contractors weapons that don't work (F-35), along with propping up armies from countries where the ethnic groups can't stand each (Iraq). Russia, the Syrian government, Iran, Shi'a militias, and kurdish militias seem to do a better job handle the ground warfare. The only thing the USA should do right now is black-ops and air strikes. Frankly, nothing will be more demoralizing to these ISIS fucks than not being able to find any americans to kill in their little desert shithole.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            And as expected, Alex is going all out on this shit. I won't waste bandwidth by posting the video here, but Alex has got some crazy psychobabble up. He didn't even bother going into his studio. He made this one with his cellphone in his apartment, by the looks of it.....
            Was he shirtless like that one TYT response video he did?

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

Meanwhile, JDL (Jewish Defense League, considered terrorists in the States, but totally legal over here, and even funded) is going out claiming this was an antisemitic attack, only because the Bataclan's owner is a jew and because EODM played in Israel recently.

Can we kill those fucks too??

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                Was he shirtless like that one TYT response video he did?
                Looked like he was wearing sweats actually. Which is not all that unusual for some dude hanging out in his apartment in mid november, but then most of us aren't posting "tv news shows" online.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by philouze
                  Meanwhile, JDL (Jewish Defense League, considered terrorists in the States, but totally legal over here, and even funded) is going out claiming this was an antisemitic attack, only because the Bataclan's owner is a jew and because EODM played in Israel recently.

Can we kill those fucks too??
                  I wouldn't say the JDL as much as the Likud party. Especially since Netanyahu is now a Hitler apologist.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

NuttyYahoo has been looking under every rock trying to find the "next Hitler" when ironically enough, the one place he didn't look was in the mirror. Ironic that a Jew could be such a Nazi, but he's truly earned the title.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      How I missed your Wiki tid bits.
                      Yup!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                        Comes a time where evil has to be dealt with in the most extreme way.

See ya' Jihadi John!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

See ya' Jihadi John!
                          Yep, one minute he's riding around Dirtville. The next - MCRTA. Well, we got plenty more Hellfires. Time to thin the herd...
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Yeah stopping the bombing ain't a good idea. Combining it with Spec Ops/limited boots on the ground would make it more effective. I agree - kill the living hell out of ISIS. And don't stop killing them until there aren't any of the left. And I agree we need to get countries in the region and from Europe involved. But the whole civilian death issue will not go away even if we flood the region with Dick Marcinkos. It's war - people die. Unfortunately some of them will be noncombatants.

Or we can just do nothing and when they start hitting is here, Ubama can make speeches about how the US won't be terrorized, this won't change our culture. And then we will be terrorized and it will completely change our culture. Because you either kill the hell out of the enemy or absorb the hits here. Anybody who says ISIS really doesn't have any designs on the US is insane.

Basically what we've got is a no win situation. And both W and Ubama contributed to it. And even before them, the Soviets and the US. We've all flooded the region with weapons and money, allies and enemies alike. So really, unless ISIS, and the like, gets the living hell killed out of them then this won't end.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

News is reporting French jets are bombing the shit out of ISIS. I guess the King of France wasn't fucking around when he said he was gonna kick some ass. Wonder if he's sending troops in.

Comment

Working...