X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I don't know where you are getting these stories but in the UK there have been lots of them in shitty newspapers like the Daily Mail and they have been shown to have been invented 99/100. French government policy makes these stories even less believable.
    I can't name a source exactly, as I pick up stuff here & there, but I distinctly remember the religion & schools incident & getting a boner for Sarkozy.

As far as I remember, he accepted their demands & removed all Christian symbols from schools... and then he told them they weren't allowed to wear their burkas, either. Just like that.

He also deported lots of unemployed gypsies living off government money, and when a few European countries were outraged at his actions, he told them they were welcome to accept said gypsies themselves... and none of them did.

I would have sex with Sarkozy even if I'm not gay.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The controlled demolition argument is ludicrous, illogical, crazy and pointless. Let's not start that again for the 100th time.
      Nevermind.... I was just making a fucking analogy. Probably should have gone with something else, like Hagar claiming his next album will be "the best shit I've ever done" or whatever.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah things are a bit raw here at the moment. It's that whole friends of friends thing you get these days on social media thing means that even an atrocity in a neighbouring country means that you are connected especially because it was a rock gig and messages of frightened people start appearing on your timeline...

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Oh please, can't we argue about it again?

Maybe the people who worked in the buildings carried the explosives on them that day and hugged the walls all at the same time. Cause W told them to.

Ok, enough of that, lol
          lol.................

landing in new Orleans..................10,000.......
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I get it we are all angry but it's like the 9-11 thing again.

The people who did 9-11 are dead. The dozen or less people that did tonight are dead or will be mopped up soon enough. The biggest problem comes when you let them win by overreacting and hitting the wasps nest with a baseball bat which is a line I used on this website fucking 12 years ago.

The brutal retaliation is why they do it in the first place.

Where did the Taliban come from? Where did ISIS come from?

Propping up dodgy governments in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia and Israel and creating broken countries by attacking them.
            I'm not gonna put words in your mouth, but are you implying if we don't retaliate they'll leave the rest of the world alone?
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

I get it we are all angry but it's like the 9-11 thing again.

The people who did 9-11 are dead. The dozen or less people that did tonight are dead or will be mopped up soon enough. The biggest problem comes when you let them win by overreacting and hitting the wasps nest with a baseball bat which is a line I used on this website fucking 12 years ago.

Where did the Taliban come from? Where did ISIS come from?

Propping up dodgy governments in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia and Israel and creating broken countries by attacking them.
              I get that. I really do. But I'm not talking about overthrowing governments.

What I'm saying is, with the available technology, it probably wouldn't be that big of an issue if - and please do correct me if I'm wrong - any time these fuckers sent a video murdering people just because, the so-called civilised countries sent strike forces to quickly eradicate any and all fledgling radical branch of the religious persuasion.

I wouldn't expect to kill every single one of them, but at least crush enough that they would not get traction.

Now, regardless of the crackpot theories about 9/11, it WAS used as an excuse for a few questionable actions in that region, and that is not what I'm defending at all.

Just get in, kill most new terrorists, get out. Repeat as necessary.

It's a dream, to be sure, as governments will never act unless they can gain something from it... and they don't count peace or protection of human lives as a gain.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jacksmar
                lol.................

landing in new Orleans..................10,000.......

That's that thing where Clint Eastwood's hero American sniper was shooting people all over the place?

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I'm not gonna put words in your mouth, but are you implying if we don't retaliate they'll leave the rest of the world alone?
                  That has been working out beautifully so far, hasn't it?

We ignored ISIS & they went away.

That's what happened, isn't it? Or are you saying that mass exodus was somehow related to our apathy?

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

That's that thing where Clint Eastwood's hero American sniper was shooting people all over the place?
                    lol..........

no,,,,,,,lol.....................

this isnt a fucking clint eastwood movie.............or oliver stone..............lol.........................or ........lol..............

al gore.............lol or lol

mikey moore .......lol .........................

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No I think we need our governments to more ethical, braver and smarter.

I would start with sanctions against Saudi Arabia and Israel. I would offset the cost in the billions we make selling them arms by the trillions we would save in not having to mop up their shit all the time.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        lol..........

no,,,,,,,lol.....................

this isnt a fucking clint eastwood movie.............or oliver stone..............lol.........................or ........lol..............

al gore.............lol or lol

mikey moore .......lol .........................
                        American Sniper made anything Moore ever did seem like absolute exact set in stone FACT.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

I would start with sanctions against Saudi Arabia and Israel. I would offset the cost in the billions we make selling them arms by the trillions we would save in not having to mop up their shit all the time.
                          Offset immediate, hard currency gains by promising potential, non-accountable larger gains?

Lay off the booze!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Saudi Arabia actively funds global terrorism. We should cut their Bawllz off tomorrow.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                              Offset immediate, hard currency gains by promising potential, non-accountable larger gains?

Lay off the booze!
                              It was a what should happen not what would happen post.

I'm no John Lennon...

The whole terrorism thing is completely based on irrational reaction, that's what they need us to do and that's why they do it.

I think when I looked up the figures more people died in road traffic accidents in New York State in 2011 than in terrorist attacks.

30 000 children die each day of preventable causes or a figure in that vague region.

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

American Sniper made anything Moore ever did seem like absolute exact set in stone FACT.
                                that's why all movies are FICTION, dumbass

you want non fiction?

suggest jimmy doolittle, al york,henry johnson to start...........

meanwhile go watch the sands of iwo jima and cry................

Comment

Working...