Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    It's funny how Americans see the world and see themselves.
    I used to think it was because most of them have never been anywhere in the world or travelled ,now I think it's the shite beer
    Hmmm.... you may be right about the shite beer. Would explain why us Canucks are so laid back while our closest neighbour is...well...not quite so much, eh...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Ok, ok, you fags have convinced me. I offer to take 37 refyougeez. They must be female, between the ages of 18 and 30 and I get to pick which ones I take in. I will even take in one dude IF he promises not to steal my big ass riding mower. The male asilo seeker will not be allowed to live in the house, cause he might steal one of my hot refyougee womarns.

I better start working on my habla jibber-jabber. Can these womarns make tacos?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

So if a terrorist is white and born in the good ole' USA, then that's a OK?

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I used to think it was because most of them have never been anywhere in the world or travelled ,now I think it's the shite beer
          Difficult to argue your point as we have many examples to support that perception... It's very true for those who never venture farther than the next town or even outside of their neighborhood.

But there are many of us who have traveled and deal with folks around the globe on a daily basis... plus hate shite beer™!! We have a very different view than the local yahoos...

This sneak in among the refugees fear mongering is total bullshit. It's just taking away focus from getting down to serious business. Sometimes I think majority of this nation is totally ADHD... Refugees... Oh look, a squirrel... Give me another Bud Light...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

It takes half a lifetime to see 3/4 of the U.S. It's like traveling to 50 countries that drink the same beer and eat the same shitty food.
            Actually traveling abroad reinforced most of my opinions of the world and that's thank God for the U.S. of A.
            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

1/2 a lifetime to see 3/4 of the US? What transportation are you using...a tricycle?
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                1/2 a lifetime to see 3/4 of the US? What transportation are you using...a tricycle?
                Exactly.

Hey guy, why ride your slow American tricycle when you can speed around the country on Canada's official mode of transportation? Not only will you get to your destination faster and in style, you'll be cleaning up the environment at the same time, buddy!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

So you've seen it all on your souped-up moped?

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Exactly.

Hey guy, why ride your slow American tricycle when you can speed around the country on Canada's official mode of transportation? Not only will you get to your destination faster and in style, you'll be cleaning up the environment at the same time, buddy!

Uh oh! I know what a "special somebody" is getting for Christmas!

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Exactly.

Silly man...everyone knows this is our official mode:

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                        So you've seen it all on your souped-up moped?
                        I have no interest in touring the country, but I know many that have...and it certainly didn't take them half a lifetime...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

What the fuck does that supposed to mean? We're Americans, not the Borg. We don't all think alike.
                          Most American have never been anywhere in the world? Horseshit. Americans travel. We just don't travel to boring ass places where everyone's got a stick up their ass like England. As far as shite beer that's a matter of opinion.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

I have no interest in touring the country,
                            Good. We have enough know it all foreigners here already trying to tell us you to run our country. You can just keep on doing that from there.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              Good. We have enough know it all foreigners here already trying to tell us you to run our country. You can just keep on doing that from there.
                              I have NEVER told you how to run your country...although I do share how we run OURS.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                oof, this one still hurts to read
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...