Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    The only thing that could happen that could turn me into a terrorist would be someone killing my kids.

Bombing kills a lot of kids whether it's some cunt in a suicide vest in a public place or a drone firing missiles at a wedding.
    Well, we could just let the Sunnis and Shia have at it. Of course they'd kill just about everybody in the region. That's really the only option if we pull completely out of the region. I don't think anybody has the stomach for that either.

And yeah, it sucks when civilians get killed. Guess what? It's not called war for no reason. I have a buddy with a permanent limp and more metal in his legs than the Terminator. He's one of the few actually cool Hippies. And even he understands that either we pull out and let the entire region go up in flames or we do something. And yes before somebody comes along and says "Well then you go" - fine by me. I can shoot, move and communicate. I ain't no special ops tactical ninja and never will be. But I'd go. Fuck it, it would be better than sitting behind a computer every day.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
      This is an enemy that often hides in plain sight. The simplicity of their plans, and the fact they are not afraid to die makes this the biggest challenge this country has ever faced. This is only gonna get worse....
      And what better way to infiltrate your enemies territory is there than pretending to be a victim of their enemies barbarious actions? All they gotta do is play the greatful victim for a few years and they're here free to roam wherever they want to and do whatever they want to.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

People with long memory's (or well versed in history) will note that after pearl harbor they interned Japanese Americans in government camps for that very reason. While times have changed the treat has not.
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          And what better way to infiltrate your enemies territory is there than pretending to be a victim of their enemies barbarious actions? All they gotta do is play the greatful victim for a few years and they're here free to roam wherever they want to and do whatever they want to.
          How about not going through a 2 year screening process, getting on a plane on a standard visa and killing all the fraidy cats?

There are millions of muslims in the USA already. If they were terrorists you would all be dead already and wouldn't have to be so cowardly. If Fox News told you that there was a monster in your closet would you run screaming into the street?

Jeez...

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
            People with long memory's (or well versed in history) will note that after pearl harbor they interned Japanese Americans in government camps for that very reason. While times have changed the threat has not.
            And who was in the White House at the time? A liberal democrat FDR. If he was still president and recommended interning Muslims do you think these clowns would be calling him a xenophobe or a bed wetting pussy? Probably.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

How about not going through a 2 year screening process, getting on a plane on a standard visa and killing all the fraidy cats?

There are millions of muslims in the USA already. If they were terrorists you would all be dead already and wouldn't have to be so cowardly. If Fox News told you that there was a monster in your closet would you run screaming into the street?

Jeez...
              Yep, That horse is already out of the barn. While there's no good reason to let more in, there are more than enough if they chose to go that route. There is many other ways to strike than planes and things already done.... They are smarter than that.
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Jeez...
                Just because it's easier to jump on a plane yada yada yada doesn't mean they wouldn't try sneaking pretending to be refugees and hide in plain site like Igo said. I don't think behind cautious is cowardly. Are you saying the liberal democrat God FDR was cowardly for interning Japanese in WWII because he was cautious? As far as Fox news goes I don't watch it. I rarely watch anything but reruns of old shows and The Walking Dead on TV.
                If there was a monster in my closet I'd shoot it with the loaded handgun I have sitting behind my keyboard.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If there was a monster in my closet I'd shoot it with the loaded handgun I have sitting behind my keyboard.

Hope it's not your girlfriend coming back from the bathroom....
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

How is it that people who don't trust our government to tell the truth about anything are so willing to take their word any refugees allowed into this country will be proplerly screened so there's no way any "Islamic Jihadists" will sneak in amongst them?
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The extremist will get into this country without any help, or being a refugee. Not that I'm in favor of letting everybody in, but these people have planned way beyond that.
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Jeez...
                        First off, not all of us blindly follow whomever is screaming the loudest on TV. Second, we ain't all pussies. Don't equate a willingness to subject oneself to FBI screening, fingerprinting, background checks, and proper training to carry a gun with being a fraidy cat.

That said, have you not ever asked yourself why all those fighting aged men are fleeing their countries? I'm not suggesting they're all terrorists. But if somebody started beheading your people and shooting up your country and subjecting your people to Sharia law, wouldn't you want to stay and fight? I believe most Muslims are not Moozlimz. But where's the line of displaced young men ready to kick some jihadi ass for the atrocities ISIS has thrust upon them?

I think a lot of the anti refyougee sentiment has to do with the fact that the US already has 13 million plus illegals in this country, many of whom are great people and many who are sucking the Welfare Cock. How many illegals does Canada Land have? Estimates are around 200,000. So absorbing another 10 or 50 thou ain't that hard.

The bottom line is this: Turn the men back around and let them fight for their homelands. Otherwise we're gonna redistribute the entire population of the Middle East to the rest of the world. And for what? So the guys with the biggest sticks can run wild? And of one's position on the issue is that we - we as in the West - take them all in, who's gonna pay for them? Do you remember how pissed off the Cubans were that got dumped in Miami by Castro? You take entire country's full of people and relocate them to areas where they have NO jobs, NO money, NO possessions, and NO hope of having those things and how long until they turn on their host countries? Call me a pussy if you will. But I know human nature and gratitude wears off real fucking fast when you're a second class citizen in a strange land. And the only way to avert that is to give em all Cadillacs and a briefcase full of money. And they will STILL be resentful that they can't live the way they did in their backwards assed homeland. Doubt it? Just wait and see.

Most of the people fleeing that shit hole are just what they seem, just like Dog said. But they will not integrate into whatever society they wind up in. That's been proven in the UK and everywhere else they settle.

And again, most Muslims are not terrorists. I have a friend who is a Saudi. He was called home a few months ago and was pissed about it. He lives in Aramco, so you should be able to figure out what line of work he's in. He loves drankin cheap American beers and hot chicks. He's the antithesis of strict adherence to any dogma. And you know what he said to me once? He said "We did this to ourselves". He despises the religious paralysis that grips his country. And he and I can argue religion all damn day long and we laugh and drink a beer and that's that. He is a Muslim, and I respect his beliefs and he respects mine. And he is the epitome of a modern Muslim. But he understands that a shit ton of his fellow countrymen simply don't get it. Unfortunately he's still stuck with the family ties to the region and when I talked to him last week he was ready to "come home" as he put it.

It's a complicated situation.

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language. Not to mention they'll be on a govt ride forever. Why not have countries in the Middle East help out? I don't get it. I also don't get that BS about 18-24 months of vetting. Anyone really believe our govt is looking in to background for 2 years per head?
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                            I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language. Not to mention they'll be on a govt ride forever. Why not have countries in the Middle East help out? I don't get it. I also don't get that BS about 18-24 months of vetting. Anyone really believe our govt is looking in to background for 2 years per head?
                            Congratulations - you're a bigoted racist! Just because you recognize the fact that when you take a displaced people who don't speak the language and have no hope of bettering themselves and who expect their host country to foot their bill entirely and then get all upset because people don't carve out a life for them...well, that's never happened in the history of history before.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Are you saying the liberal democrat God FDR was cowardly for interning Japanese in WWII because he was cautious?
                              It was an appalling decision. Read up on it...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                I have a friend who is a Saudi. He was called home a few months ago and was pissed about it. He lives in Aramco, so you should be able to figure out what line of work he's in. He loves drankin cheap American beers and hot chicks. He's the antithesis of strict adherence to any dogma. And you know what he said to me once? He said "We did this to ourselves".
                                I agree with him.

The US, the Israelis and the British and various other people have fucked the situation up but at it's core is Saudi Arabia. They invented this crazy version of Islam, they exported it to try and stop it attacking their fucked up feudal regime and they fund it all using the money our governments send them for oil.

Comment

Working...