Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Why is it bigotry to mistrust a group of people whose members jump at every opportunity to claim responsibility of henious acts committed against innocent civililians? Wasn't the "mastermind" of the attacks in Paris a Muslim? Don't some Muslims chant death to Israel, death to the U S on a regular basis? I'm sure the majority of the refugees coming from Syria are just what they claim to be but no one can guarantee some of them are not Muslim extremists who just haven't been identified as such yet. I'm not opposed to letting some of them come here but they should be kept somewhere someone can keep an eye on them until they have been positively identified to be who and what they say they are.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      Jhale...I'm starting to like you again, lmao. I had people block me for calling them xenophobic. Said I was being verbally abusive. Stupidity is right...
      You call them bigots and they block you so you call them idiots. Who the fuck appointed you as judge and jury of who is or who isn't a bigot? These people are just using their right to free speach to inform you they think you're an asshole.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Fickle women ;-)
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Why is it bigotry to mistrust a group of people whose members jump at every opportunity to claim responsibility of henious acts committed against innocent civililians? Wasn't the "mastermind" of the attacks in Paris a Muslim? Don't some Muslims chant death to Israel, death to the U S on a regular basis? I'm sure the majority of the refugees coming from Syria are just what they claim to be but no one can guarantee some of them are not Muslim extremists who just haven't been identified as such yet. I'm not opposed to letting some of them come here but they should be kept somewhere someone can keep an eye on them until they have been positively identified to be who and what they say they are.
          You're wasting your breath. Or fingertips, lol
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Donnie we can protect everyone here! We're the only members of this ARMY with guns. Lol

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Or the only two stupid enough to admit it.

You're worried about Obama taking your guns, why not just give him the combo to your safe, too?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                Or the only two stupid enough to admit it.

You're worried about Obama taking your guns, why not just give him the combo to your safe, too?
                I got a flame thrower too - let's see Ubama come get it!!

And when it come confiscatin time mine will be buried in Ford's back yard, lol

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  You call them bigots and they block you so you call them idiots. Who the fuck appointed you as judge and jury of who is or who isn't a bigot? These people are just using their right to free speach to inform you they think you're an asshole.
                  Canadian freedom of speech is vastly different than US dog. Hate speech is a crime. I call a spade a spade, not a fucking shovel. And again, you read words that aren't there. I said people, I didn't say idiots...

And yes, stupidity is the correct word. If you say "I am afraid these newcomers are going to steal our jobs then blowup our homes and change all our laws", you are the very definition of a xenophobe.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Wow flamethrowers and xenophobes its like fucking aliens now
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Wow flamethrowers and xenophobes its like fucking aliens now
                      1600 bucks, completely legal. America - fuck yeah!!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel

And yes, stupidity is the correct word. If you say "I am afraid these newcomers are going to steal our jobs then blowup our homes and change all our laws", you are the very definition of a xenophobe.
                        Like I sad. Who appointed you judge and jury of who or who isn't a bigot? I do believe a xenophobe is a type of bigot. I didn't say they were gonna steal our jobs (I accused wetbacks of that though), blow up our homes or change our laws. I haven't accused the refugees themselves of anything. I'd just like to make sure all of them are refugees before I let them walk around freely among us. I'm entitled to my own opinion whether you like it or not. Judge that.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            1600 bucks, completely legal. America - fuck yeah!!!

Interestingly, there are no specific laws Federally, and various regulations by states. There is a reason why the Army and Marines quit them after Korea though...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              Well, duh. That's the whole point

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Interestingly, there are no specific laws Federally, and various regulations by states. There is a reason why the Army and Marines quit them after Korea though...
                                ISIS likes setting Muslims and Christians on fire - might be time to give em a taste of their own medicine. You can't reason with the Talicong - you gots to fireboard them mamajammas!!

Comment

Working...