The War is Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlowe01

The War is Bullshit

I'm going to put this in simple terms because I don't have time to explain everything right now, but I will gladly explain if people want me to. Bush is fucking moron, I'm voting Kerry. We attacked Iraq because, even though didn't put a finger on us, they COULD pose a threat. Even though they don't plan on attacking, they COULD...if they wanted to. I guess that's reason enough to start a war with the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD. I'm voting for Kerry and Edwards...the REAL DEAL. They have their fucking heads on straight in numerous ways.
  • JCOOK

Well ALLLLRIGGGHHHHTTTTYYYY THEN

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Re: The War is Bullshit

Originally posted by Marlowe01
      I'm going to put this in simple terms because I don't have time to explain everything right now, but I will gladly explain if people want me to. Bush is fucking moron, I'm voting Kerry. We attacked Iraq because, even though didn't put a finger on us, they COULD pose a threat. Even though they don't plan on attacking, they COULD...if they wanted to. I guess that's reason enough to start a war with the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD. I'm voting for Kerry and Edwards...the REAL DEAL. They have their fucking heads on straight in numerous ways.
      Well, there are many reasons the war was started. And as far as I'm concerned, not one of them was noble. And telling the public that you're starting a war because a country COULD be a threat is insane...practically hilarious. How many countries on Earth COULD be a threat? Hey, my neighbor next door has a butcher knife. I've seen it, even. This afternoon, I'm going to go next door and kill him with my butcher knife before he ever has a chance to be violent. The law won't mind.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: The War is Bullshit

Originally posted by Rikk
        Well, there are many reasons the war was started. And as far as I'm concerned, not one of them was noble. And telling the public that you're starting a war because a country COULD be a threat is insane...practically hilarious. How many countries on Earth COULD be a threat? Hey, my neighbor next door has a butcher knife. I've seen it, even. This afternoon, I'm going to go next door and kill him with my butcher knife before he ever has a chance to be violent. The law won't mind.
        Man, you guys are smart. I'm very impressed with the Roth fans here.

I can only add to this: "You reap what you sow."

I'm waiting for the comebacks from all of this recklessness. I can only warn you to be prepared. You all know what's going on. Look ahead to when it comes back on our country.

You are not going to have long to wait.

P
        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Stop with the fucking 'look out it's coming' bullshit. It came in 2001, Phil. What's next, is Iran gonna nuke our ass? We won't have to worry too much about that, because if that happens, most of us won't be here any longer.

Jesus F. Christ

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Stop with the fucking 'look out it's coming' bullshit. It came in 2001, Phil. What's next, is Iran gonna nuke our ass? We won't have to worry too much about that, because if that happens, most of us won't be here any longer.

Jesus F. Christ
            LOL.

Warham, look out. They're coming! They're coming from the sky! You'll see...they're everywhere! They're living in our sewers!! Terrorists! Terrorists everywhere! We must keep bombing countries and taking over their economies every year in case the terrorists are brewing! Because, you know, attacking countries doesn't actually...like...MAKE terrorists, does it?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I'd be interested to know what everyone thinks is the "Real" reason we went to Iraq. TO settle Daddy's score, oil, or my idea that we needed a sand lot to play ball in that wasn't on our shores.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                LOL.

Warham, look out. They're coming! They're coming from the sky! You'll see...they're everywhere! They're living in our sewers!! Terrorists! Terrorists everywhere! We must keep bombing countries and taking over their economies every year in case the terrorists are brewing! Because, you know, attacking countries doesn't actually...like...MAKE terrorists, does it?
                I'm just getting tired of Phil's shit about 'it's coming'. 3000 people died on 9-11-2001. That was the worst day in U.S. history since the 1940's. If something comes and it's worse than that, we are in real trouble.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

The War is not bullshit, and it's an insult to all that are currently fighting, and all who've died to say so. Guys like you are fucking spoilded little children, who wouldn't know sacrifice, duty, or honor from a fucking hole in the ground. What do you consider sacrifice??? Missing an episode of "The Real World" to go finger-bang your nasty little ho of a girlfriend?

You know what, vote for Kerry! He deserves you, and the rest like you. Thank God that only accounts for about 20% of our public. You're a fucking zit on America's ass. A simple annoyance that poses no real danger, but still a bit of embarrassment. So go out on the rafters and scream at the top of your lungs "Useless mother-fuckers like me endorse "The New JFK"! He's the "real-deal"!" Go on, proclaim your faith in the man. And leave the hard decisions to the adults. Fucking child.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2004

This war started in 1979. We took out Saddam because he was a MAJOR threat to the Middle East, and therefore to the U.S.. The Russians informed us, from their own intelligence that Iraq was planning terrorist attacks against the U.S.. The Same people bitching now that the U.S. and Bush didn't "connect the dots" and act BEFORE 9/11 are now bitching that we are connecting the dots and acting.

Our main battle now, in Iraq is against IRAN - since it is them, and al Quedea who are responsible for the conflict that is still ongoing there now.

Mission WAS accomplished when Bush said it was. While still being fought IN Iraq, this is now a war being waged with Iran and al Queada. Iraq has 25,374,691 people - if the Iraqi people were in revolt you'd know it. They aren't. This is a war that was a long time coming and will probably last a long time. It is against Islamic Theocratic Totalitarianism.

They sarted this was in 1979. I remember how we did NOTHING then, and did nothing for many years. It's about time we did.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                      This war started in 1979. We took out Saddam because he was a MAJOR threat to the Middle East, and therefore to the U.S.. The Russians informed us, from their own intelligence that Iraq was planning terrorist attacks against the U.S.. The Same people bitching now that the U.S. and Bush didn't "connect the dots" and act BEFORE 9/11 are now bitching that we are connecting the dots and acting.

Our main battle now, in Iraq is against IRAN - since it is them, and al Quedea who are responsible for the conflict that is still ongoing there now.

Mission WAS accomplished when Bush said it was. While still being fought IN Iraq, this is now a war being waged with Iran and al Queada. Iraq has 25,374,691 people - if the Iraqi people were in revolt you'd know it. They aren't. This is a war that was a long time coming and will probably last a long time. It is against Islamic Theocratic Totalitarianism.

They sarted this was in 1979. I remember how we did NOTHING then, and did nothing for many years. It's about time we did.
                      And after Iran and Islamic Theocratic Totalitarianism.. THE WORLD !

Yupp.. that's our job in the U.S.A.

I think you've just got to view the news to see that 25 million Iraqis are in revolt.

Every country has their "warriors." Whole populations are not warriors. Their warriors are fighting for their lands and religion.

Do you seriously think that because there are 265 million Americans that there are 265 million warriors in the U.S.?

When the warriors of our country begin to fight here on our land here against tyranny here and come out of that large U.S. population it will be the same small numbers of warriors. Maybe only 2% will fight. Our own American revolution proves the same thing.

You're seeing the same thing in Iraq. Millions sit and their warriors are doing the fighting.

Poor reasoning with your population statistics.

You're "rationalizing" a country is not in revolt because only 2% of the whole population is doing the heavy, deadly fighting and dying. You're wrong.

You're wrong.

Tell it to King George and the British in 1776 about your "the whole country isn't in revolt" theory. It doesn't hold water in the real world.

But I'm glad you're involved and interested in trying to understand current events. Keep it up.

P
                      Last edited by Phil theStalker; 08-24-2004, 02:05 PM.
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Re: The War is Bullshit

Originally posted by Marlowe01

Well, exactly, and by those reasons, that's enough reason for any country to to invade and murder anyone in any country...

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

There’s nothing to rationalize for guys like you Phil. You hate the US. Did I miss anything?

You’re right about a couple things but not because you had any fucking clue about the subject of war. The idea of current conventional war is to involve as few as possible. That happened a long time ago and we’re glad you caught up.

The situation in Iraq is embarrassing to me for many reasons but the reason I’m upset may be a little to unsettling for you Phil and many like you.
                          Once the war was over it was important to win the battle. Same way in Germany. You go door to door and kill anyone and everyone who presents resistance or withholds information from US troops. Sure you kill a few innocents along the way but who cares? muslims? That should have been the message sent throughout the muslim population. You will die wherever you are, running from the US or fighting the US. You will die.
                          Have your religion wherever and whenever you want but muslim scrubs hinting at threatening the US will die where they and their children sleep. And our weapons will find you and burn in your caves and mountains.

That message was never sent; missed opportunity. Whenever any nation picks a fight with the US, the whole world should collectively hold their breath.

I don’t agree with many things either US Presidents Bush have accomplished. Kerry is another ass knot commie lib. He gets it from his wife. The guys obviously pussy whipped or to stupid to think for himself.
                          Kerry
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                            The War is not bullshit, and it's an insult to all that are currently fighting, and all who've died to say so. Guys like you are fucking spoilded little children, who wouldn't know sacrifice, duty, or honor from a fucking hole in the ground. What do you consider sacrifice??? Missing an episode of "The Real World" to go finger-bang your nasty little ho of a girlfriend?

You know what, vote for Kerry! He deserves you, and the rest like you. Thank God that only accounts for about 20% of our public. You're a fucking zit on America's ass. A simple annoyance that poses no real danger, but still a bit of embarrassment. So go out on the rafters and scream at the top of your lungs "Useless mother-fuckers like me endorse "The New JFK"! He's the "real-deal"!" Go on, proclaim your faith in the man. And leave the hard decisions to the adults. Fucking child.
                            Obviously you don't read enough papers if you think it's 20%.

Adults? You worry me...you really don't believe in democracy, do you? You'd rather have a government in which soldiers fight without being really told why. You'd prefer government in which the "big boys" make huge decisions that hurt the economy and endanger citizens and don't need to explain why. Look at your history books, Ashcroft. And furthermore, if these guys are so interested in protecting us, why are we in Iraq instead of going after Al Quaida at the core? And why didn't they prevent September 11 in the first place? Why did Condi Rice ignore the warning report that was personally put on her desk in August 2001?

And don't give me your gung ho American bullshit. This is a democracy...if you don't like that, if you don't think we shouldn't question your Daddy's boy, AWOL-running dumbass President, maybe we just shouldn't have an election at all. Maybe George W. should stay President until you say it's time for someone YOU like to take his place. Jesus. Talk about ignorance. Go look up the word "democracy".
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                              There’s nothing to rationalize for guys like you Phil. You hate the US. Did I miss anything? Kerry
                              It's posts like this that make me smile and sigh relief, knowing which dumbasses will be beaten this November. If this is the attitude and intelligence you find in Bush-supporters, if questioning any government action or analyzing a situation beyond what Rumsfeld says is happening means an idiot reads that as hating his country, then bring it on. What is "loving the U.S." then? Hating every other country and not questioning any U.S. violence whatsoever? I guess Vietnam was right too, huh? And I guess not going into Rwanda to prevent a genocide was right too, because that's what the U.S. did, huh?

And fuck Kerry? Well, good...I'm glad to see you have your arguing skills worked out.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...