Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    why would the AP be interested in this? beyond the handful of VH sites...no one really gives a shit. this tour's ticket sales should prove that.
    No Kidding!!!

"Kurt Loder"
    KL: MTV news. This just in. EVH has breakdown on stage in AZ.
    "cue the sounds of crickets chirping"

Utterly sad how far those fuckers have fallen.

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

why would the AP be interested in this? beyond the handful of VH sites...no one really gives a shit. this tour's ticket sales should prove that.
      If Dave becoming an EMT on weekends makes global headlines, I'm sure EVH going psycho on stage will hit the wires. Though, the shit is taking a bit long to hit the fan. Bad news is always more exciting than a story about a good Samaritan.

This is the same media that goes on and on about a Shit Salesman nobody from Modesto who killed his wife. This is the same media that puts stories about a baseball player's wife's sex tape on page one. This is the same media that made Robert Blake allegedly killing his fat wife a national story. So, based on the media's history, I'll expect perhaps a blurb on the wires and maybe a 1 minute mention about this on Fox News.
      The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Jeff from vhstore says this is all blown outta proportion and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

sure, VH staying together is good for his business, he's got an interest in denying everything.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

like i said in the other thread, i'm just waiting to see what kind of an explanation they're going to have for the press/public.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
            So, based on the media's history, I'll expect perhaps a blurb on the wires and maybe a 1 minute mention about this on Fox News.
            good, you can sit there and wait for them to air it, cause i sure as hell won't.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Thats wild, looking forward to hearing more about this, we should have started a pool awhile ago about when Eddie would finally break down, suddenly I feel like listening to the Doors tune The End, what a perfect way for Van Hagar to end....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jeff from vhstore says this is all blown outta proportion and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

sure, VH staying together is good for his business, he's got an interest in denying everything.
                Exactly what was "blown out of proportion?"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

did someone post that at "hitchworld"?

viva van hagar, hitchybaby...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

here's his post.

This thread is crazy! I WAS THERE. The show was GREAT! This "Ed going crazy" thing has been blown WAY out of proportion. I can't believe JMJ's post that started this thread. My friends & I were all in the 3rd row and could see everything. The show was great & the band waws having a great time. YES, Ed did beat up his guitar, but we thought that was pretty entertaining! Yeah, it was kinda weird, but kinda funny too. Very rock 'n' roll. We walked away from the show thinking the show was awesome & fun, and I can't believe someone walked away all depressed thinking that Ed hates everybody!

We have great memories of the show. It was awesome. highlights were... ALEX, Mike's solo, Breakfast, Doctor, Sammy's solo ("Tropic of Capricorn" with a great video), the "Doctor" who came out onstage, Kari coming out on stage, Mike's daughter coming out & messing with Mike, Wolfgang playing with the band (not just the solo) & more.

Gotta go now. I'll post more later.

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Exactly what was "blown out of proportion?"

Spammy's ass..........
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2004

good, you can sit there and wait for them to air it, cause i sure as hell won't.
                        Well, I never claimed to have anything better to do...
                        The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

here's his post.

This thread is crazy! I WAS THERE. The show was GREAT! This "Ed going crazy" thing has been blown WAY out of proportion. I can't believe JMJ's post that started this thread. My friends & I were all in the 3rd row and could see everything. The show was great & the band waws having a great time. YES, Ed did beat up his guitar, but we thought that was pretty entertaining! Yeah, it was kinda weird, but kinda funny too. Very rock 'n' roll. We walked away from the show thinking the show was awesome & fun, and I can't believe someone walked away all depressed thinking that Ed hates everybody!

We have great memories of the show. It was awesome. highlights were... ALEX, Mike's solo, Breakfast, Doctor, Sammy's solo ("Tropic of Capricorn" with a great video), the "Doctor" who came out onstage, Kari coming out on stage, Mike's daughter coming out & messing with Mike, Wolfgang playing with the band (not just the solo) & more.

Gotta go now. I'll post more later.
                          and now?
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

what, i gotta do everything? go monitor the Links yourself, i'm goin' back to bed.

actually Jeff posted that within the last hour.

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                              and now?

That hapless sheep discovered that denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
                              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                                That hapless sheep discovered that denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...