Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TaiChi
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2005

You`re kidding!? You partied with the band!?! Wow!! Did you meet Dave too?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TaiChi
      You`re kidding!? You partied with the band!?! Wow!! Did you meet Dave too?
      Yeah. He even fucked Ed's wife.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Crops
        Full On Cocktard
        • Dec 2004

I will stand by the board concensus and consider Dave 100% straight.

A-men to that brother.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether Dave is straight, gay, bi, or strictly into midget hermaphrodites, as long as the music kicks ass. Like Queen, Like Judas Priest, or even early Elton John for that matter.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• nosuchluck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2004

more importantly

is bi Dave?

huh? HUH?

Comment

• TaiChi
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jul 2005

I too stand corrected. I admit I was way out of line, didn`t mean to offend anyone though...

The Tom Selleck/DLR incident propably never happened, if you ask me...

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Crops and TaiChi...

You are both fags who crave each others cocks in your poopers. It is obvious that you both are ass pirate trolls who sweep in here fagging everything up with your faggity remarks.

What`s with the attitude? It`s a joke.. Dave swings both ways, so what? He`s still Mr. 5150 to me!

Mr. 5150?!? Dave?!? Are U Nucking Futs? That statement proves that you worship Sammys ballsack and you bow down to the altar of the gays nightly.

I heard a rumour once, apparently Dave and Tom Selleck (the actor) enjoyed a brief fling together some time during the early eigthies.. Maybe it`s just an urban legend.. Who cares, Dave`s the man anyhow!
                This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. You should be strung up by your midget balls and beat with your mothers tits.

BTW...Welcome to the Army! Next time, visit the Sheep Pen.

Fags.
                23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Crops
                  Anyone discuss Dave's alleged bisexuality here? Many of Rock's great-ones woke up in bed and rolled over to find a dude beside them at one time or another --- what about Dave?

(I know Dave's had more woemn than I've had hot meals)
                  1) This is a BS thread
                  2) Therefore, you must be a Hagarita Sheep...
                  3) Therefore, you are a ho, moe...
                  4) Therefore, Diamond Dave is now laughing his @$$ off at your thread while @#$%&ing your now ex-girlfriend...
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• TaiChi
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jul 2005

Well excuse me... Someone`s in a bad mood.. Surely, that`s not the spirit of Van Halen? Hot summer nights & dance the night away! Great music!! I forgive you Jingles.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well excuse me... Someone`s in a bad mood.. Surely, that`s not the spirit of Van Halen? Hot summer nights & dance the night away! Great music!! I forgive you Jingles.
                      "Hot summer nights" wasn't the spirit of Van Halen either.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Please forgive me for not recognizing sooner that you are a Hagar loving gimp. Take your "Hot Summer Schlong" and go fuck your mother in her retarded rectum.
                        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Crops
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Dec 2004

Are we cool? I was just asking a question about whether it was discussed..... Dave is a God -- Spammy is a toilet. Don't lump me in with that other dude....

Comment

• TaiChi
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jul 2005

Yes, we`re cool Crops. Don`t worry. There just seems to be a lot of aggression goin`on here today.

Comment

• Crops
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Dec 2004

Yes, we`re cool Crops. Don`t worry. There just seems to be a lot of aggression goin`on here today.
                              I didn't mean you and me dickwad -- there is no you and me. I ment me! As in -- am I cool with the board. You sound like some Sammy Sperm drinking loser with a hardon for the sisters.... Me I'm just a "Dave-O-phile" and I worship the ground the man walks on.

Now please don't stand next to me - I don't want to get hit during the driveby!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Handbag fight a-coming!...

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 10-24-2005, 04:00 PM.
                                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...