X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sagebrush
    dave is the man ! hes not gay , or bi , he don't suck dick and he don't take it ! dave has had more woman than you will ever see , and will have more women than you can dream of .
    How the hell would you know, are you his shadow?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Calderone
      Im not sure if he is bi or not but i saw a pic of dave kissing Neil Young on the lips
      There's no way Neil Young is gay! They would never let him in the union with those mutton-chop sideburns.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by TaiChi
        Dave swings both ways, so what? He`s still Mr. 5150 to me!
        Mr. 5150???

You've gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me.

Another Hagar lover looking for trouble.
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Millermoos
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2005

He is not gay!!! As soon as a famous person is not married they say is gay cos they can't come up with anything better.
          And Dave he is great!!!! He doesn't need to prove anything to anybody.

these days he sucks as a singer/songwriter/performer and that's why nobody gives a damn about him anymore.
          Totally untrue.
          I wish they where more singers like him that helped people by working as a paramedic instead of a bunch of selfish bastards high on drugs and alchool that can't do anything for anybdoy including themselves.
          Millermoos

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
            i think dave could use all the support he can get these days...anyways why would he distance himself from those with the same hobbies. come on, when was the last time anyone saw dave with a woman! who gives a shit if he is gay. the bottom line is that these days he sucks as a singer/songwriter/performer and that's why nobody gives a damn about him anymore.

WTF?!?

Who let the Hagar Ass Loving Trolls in here?

You guys are like the fucking gay Borg - all part of some queer assed collective wired straight into Shammy's asshole. You come in here (The mightiest of all websites, I might add) and spew your filth only to have your ass handed to you by the end of the day.

Please contact Brett, one of the above posters. He runs a top-notch Hagar Worship site that you would be more comfortable visiting.

The bottom line is that you sir are a clueless as a transgendered Sasquatch.

Fuk Yu!
            Last edited by Jimmy Jingles; 10-25-2005, 09:42 AM.
            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• frets5150
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

This Thread is still open

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                WTF?!?

Who let the Hagar Ass Loving Trolls in here?

You guys are like the fucking gay Borg - all part of some queer assed collective wired straight into Shammy's asshole.
                Do you mean Bjorn, one of the heroes of my schooldays!
                :confused:
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  Do you mean Bjorn, one of the heroes of my schooldays!
                  :confused:

No...I meant Borg. It's a Star Trek thing.
                  23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                    No...I meant Borg. It's a Star Trek thing.
                    Sorry, I thought of Bjorn Borg, the Swede tennis champion, McEnroe's fave opponent...
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2005

go suck an ass jingles. name one good song diamond dave has written in the last 5 years. what about a concert where you don't get through just one song without cringing at one of those patented monkey yelps. for christsake he can't even sing his old stuff anymore. let's be brutally honest here, dave was once the best, now he is just pathetic. i am sick of waiting for the great album or next big move, only to be let down again and again.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Wow this has truly turned into a thread for the butt-pirates....

"And now for the award for gayest thread in recent memory...the winner is:

CROPS!!! (shown here with his leather daddy)"
                        Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-25-2005, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
                          go suck an ass jingles. name one good song diamond dave has written in the last 5 years. what about a concert where you don't get through just one song without cringing at one of those patented monkey yelps. for christsake he can't even sing his old stuff anymore. let's be brutally honest here, dave was once the best, now he is just pathetic. i am sick of waiting for the great album or next big move, only to be let down again and again.

ever heard of that basic grammar skill called CAPITALIZATION?

What a tool you are!

Dave was, is and always will be...THE KING!!!

Fuck you and your 2nd grade educated ass! Your sister smells of rancid diapers and your mother wears combat boots.

Nooche.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by golden boy
                            i partied with his band and asked them, the reply was "Dave is into a little of everything".
                            who in his band told you this?
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Millermoos
                              He is not gay!!! As soon as a famous person is not married they say is gay cos they can't come up with anything better.
                              And Dave he is great!!!! He doesn't need to prove anything to anybody.

these days he sucks as a singer/songwriter/performer and that's why nobody gives a damn about him anymore.
                              Totally untrue.
                              I wish they where more singers like him that helped people by working as a paramedic instead of a bunch of selfish bastards high on drugs and alchool that can't do anything for anybdoy including themselves.
                              Millermoos
                              nice post
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                                Veteran
                                • Jun 2005

I wonder if this thread was inspired by the groupie forum over on the Metal Sludge website. There are a lot of rumours being thrown around over there. This is B.S.
                                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

Working...