• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
    list of accomplishments for diamond dave:
    walked out on the greatest band ever. he fucking ruined van halen.
    goes solo, assembles unbelievable new band but slowly ruins because, again, he wanted to be the only one in the spotlight.
    spends the past 15 years trying to either rejoin vh or try to reinvent himself in a bid to regain his lost fame.
    Actually, you're totally ignorant of the truth. You can't even flame DAVE well, yet you spend time coming to a website dedicated to him. Here's some of DAVE's accomplishments:

DAVE is reportedly (according to HOWARD STERN) getting $4 million a year to do a radio show. And I believe that's guaranteed for at least one year.

He was apart of one of the greatest bands ever, by far the best part of it and their era.

Has made, or been apart of, at least eight or nine classic rock albums (more than a career for most!)

The last time DAVE was psyched to rejoin VAN HALEN was in 1996, since then, it's been the other way around according to MICHAEL ANTHONY fool.

DAVE ruined nothing, those that he left or was fired from did no better, or were worse off without him. VAN HAGAR lasted a little longer than DAVE did, but who really fucking cares what those scabs did?!

DAVE or the GRAVE motherfucker!!!

CUNTGRADULATIONS!! You've earned the coveted SHEEP OF THE WEEK SPOT YOU COCK BAG!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-25-2005, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

list of accomplishments for diamond dave: he fucking ruined van halen.

OK...its official...this is the single most retarded quote in the history of quotes.

Are you really that stupid? Like JHale said before, it was that fat gimp Hammy Sagar that ruined VH, along with the sisters.

Do you taste that? That is the taste of feces coming out of your mouth. Nasty huh? But not as nasty as that time you fucked that one legged, 80 year old, 400 pound Yeti you call a wife.
      23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

AND BY THE WAY, RITETOOLFORTHEJOB, WHY ON EARTH DO YOU BRING UP JASON BECKER????

DAVE GAVE JASON AN OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE DAVE SAW JASON'S TALENT.

JASON IS FRIKKEN SICK, YOU IDIOT. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE YOUR STATEMENT AS IF YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL US THAT DAVE IS "Bi" AND JASON WAS A PART OF IT????

GET A LIFE.....AND GOD BLESS JASON BECKER AND GOOD LUCK TO OUR GUY, DAVE ON THE RADIO AIRWAVES.

Like We've said, Bi-Bi, WRONGTOOL!!
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

I think it's safe to say that TOOL has been officially...

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I just can't picture David Lee Roth and Tom Selleck running their fingers through each others chest hair as they french kiss each other. What a nasty visual.

Now I can tottaly see both Sammy Hagar and Mike Anthony letting out high pitched screams as they take turns doing each others assholes.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
              Banned
              • Mar 2005

it's funny how i always wish for dave to do well no matter what he tries but when he doesn't i feel it looks good on him for being such an asshole to so many people over the years. why doesn't dave have a direct email on his site to respond to his longtime fans like so many others do? it's not like he's that busy, there's only so many ribfests and hotdog festivals to be booked on. alot of you guys on this site really need to take this stuff a little less seriously, do you think dave really gives a fuck about any of us?

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Now I can tottaly see both Sammy Hagar and Mike Anthony letting out high pitched screams as they take turns doing each others assholes.

Without a doubt!

They have been plowing each others Cabo's for the past 19 years! Mike has been quoted as saying that he thoroughly enjoys a nice jizz blast from Spammy in the face, followed by a piss chaser.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

it's funny how i always wish for dave to do well no matter what he tries but when he doesn't i feel it looks good on him for being such an asshole to so many people over the years. why doesn't dave have a direct email on his site to respond to his longtime fans like so many others do? it's not like he's that busy, there's only so many ribfests and hotdog festivals to be booked on. alot of you guys on this site really need to take this stuff a little less seriously, do you think dave really gives a fuck about any of us?

You still here?

You can leave now...Turnip Tickler

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2005

that's pretty descriptive there jj is that just fictional talent or something more autobiographical?

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

that's pretty descriptive there jj is that just fictional talent or something more autobiographical?

Your witty comebacks continue to floor me...

Please try again.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2005

jj likes to take jizz blasts and piss chasers!! hahahaha

Comment

• bantonelli
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Well, the answer to your statement is for starters:

1) Don't include yourself in the word "US"

2) Dave is smart not to have a direct link to him so that he doesn't have to hear from IDIOTS LIKE YOU!

3) If you try to call the Radio Station, there will be a delay to edit you off immediately.

4)....NOW, is there anything else you feel cheated or left out in?

5) Do You Understand the Meaning of DLRARMY ??? Apparently Not.

6) BUT you will understand what you stand for = LOSER.
                          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2005

i just realized why i come to this site, it just cracks me up what a bunch of idiots we all are, slinging each other and such, i hope if uncle dave is ever visiting he too enjoys the fun.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

jj likes to take jizz blasts and piss chasers!! hahahaha

hahahahahahah

ritetoolforjob likes to gnaw man-ass and tounge hairy balls

hahahahahahah

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2005

100 posts for me. time well wasted? no? then if have this much time to waste what about these other clowns with 3 billion posts. i salute your dedication and main purpose in life! DAVE OR THE GRAVE YEAHHH

Comment

Working...