X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

a mizzuza is put in the front door-jam of a jewish house for tgood luck
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Yeah I can see him being a regular guest....
      I hope he'd be a regular. Manny's gotta be the only guy more interesting than Dave...
      Last edited by Coyote; 01-03-2006, 09:20 AM.
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

it contains a prayer to bless all those who enter the house...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
          Commando
          • Nov 2005

LMFAO -

Manny on USO shows and Army:"we had our share of know-nothings and our share of do-nothings...."

Dave: "I was in a band for a long time......"

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Well .. didn't think it would take DAVE long to bring in a PRO RELIGION statemant!

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

How many times are they gonna roll that "Fun with Dick & Jane" ad?
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Man they are taking B.S. calls right now. WTF?
                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2005

wow 517 users on the ROTHARMY at 8:30 am.....usually about 200 - 250!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

huh?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Someone else call, they know my voice now. Someone get on and plug the army!!!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Notice Uncle Manny not getting sensored with using the term "BS" ?
                        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2005

yeah...noticed that...but I wonder if he was censored on the radio since the radio is about a minute behind the stream.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

they dont censor internet streams...I didnt hear it in Boston...

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2005

have you been to sleep yet bantonelli....or did you just wake up in the middle of the night?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2004

Think they will bring the show to more cities?

Comment

Working...