• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bored
    Groupie
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Golden AWe
    Don't FEED the troll!!!
    FU. Anyone who inst a zombie cant voice their opinion? I am huge DLR fan, one of the biggest. So f off poser.

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Kick ass show Dave...

and thats that...Day one...in the books.

Excellent!

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bored
        FU. Anyone who inst a zombie cant voice their opinion? I am huge DLR fan, one of the biggest. So f off poser.
        You think history of the entertainment biz is boring?

What did you expect, Beavis and Butthead?
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Great. Chill out, newbie!
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

The troll is another disgruntled Sammy/Stern fan who won't kick up the $12 bucks to hear his daily allowance of fart jokes and needs to come here for the attention they so sorely lack.

Dave rules, period.

Don't like it, change the channel and/or log off.

Preferrably both.

Comment

• Bored
              Groupie
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Golden AWe
              You think history of the entertainment biz is boring?

What did you expect, Beavis and Butthead?
              I expected the same raw energy and power you find in anything DLR does. Not this poor excuse for a show. I think mgmt has his balls tied up and he cant do the show he wants.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

What's wrong with fart jokes?? lol

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

One of the biggest?

Can't tell by those posts dude ...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

After, well, pretty much my entire life, I finally have a reason to listen to radio!

I was impressed, though the local affiliates need to get it together. Seems like every break for commercials, the commercial ended, and I had to endure 60 seconds of silence before Uncle Dave came back.

But what the fuck...first day.

I thought it was grate!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

The show will get better, and hopefully they fire the call screener..lol

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Very cool first day, IMO.

could have listened to Manny for at least 2 more hours...very cool guy.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

but this is the first show! This is the one everyone will be listening to. All the hype all the expectation and this is what you open with? Can never ever make another first inpression. And this, is just boring. And I am not even going to compare DLR to HS. No point in that and I am not a Howard "army guy" coming here to bad mouth DLR. I was excited to hear DLR today. Hell he isnt even taking calls from the fans just his family. Sucks!

Then if thats how you feel don't listen tomorrow. It's your rite,,
                          to not be here complaining, also, I hope you no longer will
                          have to suffer. So, turn off you Web Radio connection and
                          go Fly be FREE! Lament no more my son go in peace..Yeah tho..

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I expected the same raw energy and power you find in anything DLR does. Not this poor excuse for a show. I think mgmt has his balls tied up and he cant do the show he wants.
                            In other words you expected him to talk about pussy and badmouth Van Halen brothers only.

Sounds pretty Beavis and Butthead to me.
                            Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Bored
                              Groupie
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                              One of the biggest?

Can't tell by those posts dude ...
                              pulease, like this is the biggest and best DLR site out there. minor leagues here baby. And sorry I dont live in my Moms basement and have all day to post to my "friends"

Comment

• Golden AWe
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                                What's wrong with fart jokes?? lol
                                They're funnee, but don't remain interesting for a very long time on a morning radio show.
                                Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

Working...