• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
    Yeah we got pretty fucking lucky with this....opening night in our region. Its not going to be Jimi Hendrix playing the Star Spangled Banner at Woodstock, or Dylan going electric at the Newport Folk Festival, but it will be rock and roll history...live before our naked, steaming eyes.
    GEEZUS!!! YOU'RE also going?

Fuck, it's like the "A" list of killer folks are all going to be there for the kickoff!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
      Veteran
      • Nov 2006

I'll try to snag at least the time the lights go down through the first song on my cell phone video player. Of course I will upload it to YouTube and Veoh and post it at least by the next afternoon.
      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine
        Hey guys and dolls...

WHERE are we meeting up??
        "Guys and Dolls?"

C,

I don't think the crew plans on meeting up at Arnold's malt shop!!! :p

All kidding aside, how many friggin' shows are you hitting Mr. Moneybags?

Lucky Fuck!!!

You guys are going to have an epic experience!!!

I wanna see tons of pics and hear tons of stories!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
          Veteran
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MAX
          GEEZUS!!! YOU'RE also going?

Fuck, it's like the "A" list of killer folks are all going to be there for the kickoff!!!
          Oh yeah - It was a major factor in steering me towards going to see this: opening night an hour away from my driveway. I can't miss that. In fact, I am even closer to Greensboro, the second night and if all goes off without a hitch, I'll catch that one as well. You can still make it - tickets are floating around by Personal Message. You just have to get in yo' car and drive!
          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            "Guys and Dolls?"

C,

I don't think the crew plans on meeting up at Arnold's malt shop!!! :p

All kidding aside, how many friggin' shows are you hitting Mr. Moneybags?

Lucky Fuck!!!

You guys are going to have an epic experience!!!

I wanna see tons of pics and hear tons of stories!!!

LOL! :p

I have tix for 5 gigs so far....Charlotte, Cleveland, Toronto (Oct 12), Chicago (Oct 16) and the Meadowlands...

Pics and stories are a given, man! I'm looking forward to meeting yet another batch of killa' Army folks!

T-Minus....21 days....

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
              Oh yeah - It was a major factor in steering me towards going to see this: opening night an hour away from my driveway. I can't miss that. In fact, I am even closer to Greensboro, the second night and if all goes off without a hitch, I'll catch that one as well. You can still make it - tickets are floating around by Personal Message. You just have to get in yo' car and drive!
              Dude, I really appreciate the invite, seriously but that's a three thousand mile "get in yo' car and drive" trip. lol

As much as I'd lub to hit the show with the lot of you yayhoos, I have a very special show in Boston that's all set, we have our tix and nothing's keeping me from that one!!!

Also, I'm in the midst of plotting a west coast gig. There are tons who don't wanna mis a chance to see Diamond Dave (especially after how I've hyped him for almost three decades) again, since they haven't seen him since either EEAS or SKYSCRAPER. I'm one of the only folks within my crew who's ever seen VH Live!!! Again and after how I've hyped it for over 20 plus years, EVERYONE wants to see it for themselves!!!

On another note, not ONE person's asked who will be playing bass. :p
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

LOL! :p

I have tix for 5 gigs so far....Charlotte, Cleveland, Toronto (Oct 12), Chicago (Oct 16) and the Meadowlands...

Pics and stories are a given, man! I'm looking forward to meeting yet another batch of killa' Army folks!

T-Minus....21 days....
                SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

We finally have our tix in hand as well!!!

Fuck, it's truly unbelievable and almost dreamlike until you have them, no? I mean it's surreal.

Anyhoo, this will be awesome and HELLO BOSTON!!! YOU'RE A BUNCHA ROWDY MUTHAFUKKAS I SAY!!!

I cannot wait!!!

You guys are going to have a STELLAR time!!!

Also, when you spoke about meeting up, I thought about something...

I'll bet when the few people who actually attended the last Van Hagar outing spoke about hooking up, ten bucks says it involved a Denny's or something. lmao!!!
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

We finally have our tix in hand as well!!!

Fuck, it's truly unbelievable and almost dreamlike until you have them, no? I mean it's surreal.
                  I know, I got my Toronto and Chicago tickets last week and was like "I'm holding tickets to a fuckin VAN HALEN SHOW!

Originally posted by MAX
                  Also, when you spoke about meeting up, I thought about something...

I'll bet when the few people who actually attended the last Van Hagar outing spoke about hooking up, ten bucks says it involved a Denny's or something. lmao!!!
                  LMFAO!

brutal...

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I know, I got my Toronto and Chicago tickets last week and was like "I'm holding tickets to a fuckin VAN HALEN SHOW!

LMFAO!

brutal...
                    Yup dude, when we got the tix, she's like "our babies!!!" lol

Anyway and sorry for being brutal but I just cannot imagine much excitement for those shows. :yawn:

DG told me when she saw the Sam/Dave show, she walked in during Hag's opening set and wondered if he'd shit himself? Cos he had a giant beach towel draped around him. Uggghhhhhh...

That's one of the many cool things about her 'tis the fact she knows NOTHING about VH post-Dave!!!

Again, I just do not see fans of that type of show goin' crezzi?

I see, "who's up for Big Macs?"

Gosh, I'm an ass but it's true cos that music SUCKS and one can only imagine the kind of people actually paying money to sit through that shit? Fine, musician's and some hen brains have an excuse cos they wanna see EVH but a grown man actually "rocking out" to shit like "Dreams" or "Love Comes Walking In?" AND THEY PAID TO SEE IT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

That's like some guy going into a video store and WILLINGLY plopping out cash for any Meryl Streep flick to watch by themselves!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondD
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

If anyone wants to be online posting the set list live, PM me and I'll be ready to text them the songs as they start.
                      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Does anyone have an idea about where to meet up?

Before the show?

After the show?

Fuck it...

EVERYONE PM EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                          Veteran
                          • Nov 2006

Someone from or more familiar with the City please just chime in with a place or else we can meet at the hotel bar at the 5 star nearest to Bobcat arena???
                          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• weesfreewheelin
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2004

There is no exclusive parking for the Bobcats Arena, just scattered pay lots on various blocks around the city. As far as bars and clubs, there is the Breakfast Club (80s theme) across from the site on Brevard st. One block up is College St, and this is where most of the restaurants and bars are located. Coyote Ugly, Bar Charlotte etc...

If you are driving, and want to park close to the arena you better get there early. If not, be prepared to do a little hiking.

Comment

• diamondD
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Coyote Ugly might be a good starting point. Or after party.
                              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jun 2005

More 4-stars available now for only $300 if anyone still wanting to go.

Comment

Working...