X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i'm sure your new friend who is in a heavy metal band hates it when people take pictures. the title to the first new track is gonna be...........posted later 'cause i need to protect my family.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Playboy
      Roadie
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Panamark
      Dweezil Zappa was at your house and played you the new
      Van Halen album, with Mike Anthony on bass !!!!!
      Hahaha! Thank you for making me almost spit out my breakfast. What a great post.

Comment

• Playboy
        Roadie
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        i'm sure your new friend who is in a heavy metal band hates it when people take pictures. the title to the first new track is gonna be...........posted later 'cause i need to protect my family.
        Good stuff but it would've been inappropriate don't you think? Why would I bring a camera when meeting an individual for the first time besides? Read my post and read it carefully and figure out the situation. Not trying to insult your's or anyone's intelligence by that comment either.
        I'm not into talking in code as I hated the finale of the Sopranos where you're suppose to draw your own conclusion as to what happened. lol!

I will take pictures at the new tour if that's allowed. Backstage type stuff.

Comment

• Playboy
          Roadie
          • Feb 2010

Hopefully my name will get cleared sooner rather than later. I see that name underneath my playboy name is still there. Oh well but I can't worry about things I don't control.

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Borrrrring

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Playboy
              VA Beach guessed in his pm to me yesterday that if MA was my source. No it was not MA.
              100% wrong....

Here's a direct copy from my PM to you...

"So, you say you got this info from one of the "Big 4". I'm assuming that was Dave ?? Mike is from Chicago but I highly doubt it was him. Who was the "hard core rocker" ??"

So let's review, shall we ??

You say the band's working on songs, with Dave, and there's a tour planned on top if it....

But you WON'T say who called your "new musical friend"....

You WON'T say who that "new musical friend" is....

Take a minute and think....

Do you realize how simplistic it is to merely come up with that information on your own ??

So for the 35th time, if you're not willing to provide ANY other information, NO ONE will give you any credibility...

If this "new musical friend" is indeed going to be a "family friend" now, whatever, fine, to be honest his identity isn't the issue...

But if you want ANY credibility here, you're gonna have to tell us who called him....

And if you're not willing to do that, then you might as well go away, because this conversation will go NOWHERE ELSE...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Hopefully I'll be vindicated, blah blah blah...
                Ummm...no. Here is a much more likely portrayal of what has taken place. You struck up a relationship with a guy that may or may not have some info about the current status of VH. Seeing this as an opportunity to ingratiate yourself with an anonymous group of people, you promptly joined a website in order to gain acceptance as some sort of "inside guy", quickly becoming an info savant to be praised by this same group of people. Everyone would like you, and you would bathe in reflected glory of bringing "the news" to the great unwashed.

And then a funny thing happened: It dawned on you that in your zeal, you forgot that you might be compromising this friendship, something you might wish to last a little longer than a few fleeting moments of artificial popularity. To solve this, you put forth an underwhelming, generic set of "predictions" that can no more be proven true as to be proven false. You then backpedal things into a state of sheer embarrassment, so in order to set things correct you are now going to run back to your new friend, admit (somewhat) what you did, pointing out what a swell fellow you were to him by not revealing anything, and stressing what big, bad meanies we were for calling you out for your actions.

What a terrific guy you are, and quite special too.

Enough, already.

Read this carefully: No one here put a gun to your head to first join, then start posting at this web site. The fault for this mess lies not with your friend and not with the posters here that have witnessed this debacle, it is with you and your ill-conceived, selfishly childish actions in order to gain some temporary attention.

And by the way, you clue-free imbecile, the custom title under your user name is a representation of the number of posts you have made, it isn't an insult. If you had bothered to check out the site, you would have found this under Rank Structure. With any luck, it will change (as you will soon no longer be allowed to post here) to the far more suitable BANNED.

So rather than being removed from the joint, why not do something to really make everyone here like you more, and simply fuck off, once and for all? Given the self-centered nature of your efforts up to now, it would ironically be the one gesture you could provide that anyone would approve of at this point.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Hopefully my name will get cleared sooner rather than later. I see that name underneath my playboy name is still there. Oh well but I can't worry about things I don't control.

Dude, you're a noob. It's your rank...

Ya know, Army/rank/!
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Hmmm, maybe PB is a new GAR alias?
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Playboy
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2010

VA Beach you are 100% correct and I apologize for my slight error. I really am and I should've went back and re-read your pm to me. I am sorry about my mistake. I am now going to submit this post and read the rest of your post.
                      Again. Sorry about my error.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

This guy is starting to piss me off with his constant whining & "I'm not here to start shit, I love you all" routine.

I'd like to punch his face, and I'm not a violent person.

At first, I believed that closing is thread in Main was overreacting, but now I'd vote for deleting all his threads/post & ban this whiny motherfucker to oblivion.

What a fucking waste of space/oxygen/everything.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                          This guy is starting to piss me off with his constant whining & "I'm not here to start shit, I love you all" routine.

I'd like to punch his face, and I'm not a violent person.

At first, I believed that closing is thread in Main was overreacting, but now I'd vote for deleting all his threads/post & ban this whiny motherfucker to oblivion.

What a fucking waste of space/oxygen/everything.

I'm not one to advocate violence either, besides it would be just the sort of thing this troll would relish as a badge of honor. If you really wish to wound this walking stool sample, cease responding to his postings.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Way ahead of you on that one, Chef.

If you'll notice, I wasn't actually replying to him, nor will I, except to say one final thing to the little shit.

Just shut the fuck up & fuck off already.

Yes, we're bullies. And yes, we don't like you. I don't care about your fucking good intentions on spreading joyous news, and I wouldn't drink a fucking real or virtual beer with you even if Van Halen rereleased all their albums with Dave rewiriting the motherfuckin' lyrics & singing on all tracks.

Now grow a fucking pair & either spill every fucking thing, existent or fantasied, or shut the fuck up once & for all.

Stop apologizing, too.

Well, I guess it was more than one final thing, but I don't fucking care, I'm fucking pissed off. The hangover might have something to do with it, I don't know. Nor do I fucking care.

Fuck this. Fuck everything.

Fuck.

Comment

• Playboy
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2010

Chefcriag. You're so far off it's laughable but I can see where you're coming from a bit though.
                              I'm not out to be some sort of hero or anything like that at all. I fell into this info but complete surprise and I decided to share what I knew. That's it. I never came here and said I know EVERYTHING about VH. Maybe I'm guilty of being an overly excited life long VH fan that's wanted to hear a full album from his favorite band for over 25 years. With the best frontman ever too. I want more than a couple tracks released on a "Best of" album. Guilty of being pumped for some new music.

We were told in 2007 that this was a new family. I wish we could hear and see the original band but that has changed. I'm pumped up and ready to hear this installment of Van Halen.

I'm respecting my family. Not afraid to ruin a chance to go backstage or see this or that. Are you kidding me? Nice try and you're laughable.

I'm guilty of being a big fan who wanted to share is all. Take my 2 threads and ban me if you wish. I don't want to be banned but I don't need the childish attacks. You will be served the biggest piece of humble pie.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                                Way ahead of you on that one, Chef.
                                Hey 'Slicker, how about this prediction:

"In the future, sometime between 5AM and 9AM, the sun might rise in the Eastern sky. It might be raining, and of the clouds you see in the sky, one of them definitely could be interpreted as looking like a rooster.

I have a new friend vaguely affiliated with the field of meteorology, but out of respect to him I will not be able to provide any more insight into how I know that this information is indeed the truth.

I'm a true fan of cloud formations, and hate to read the comments of people that always say there are no roosters inhabiting our skyline, and clouds are no longer being created.

But you watch. I will be vindicated, and anyone looking up into the skies will soon be eating humble pie for doubting me."

I believe that about covers it.
                                Last edited by chefcraig; 02-28-2010, 01:24 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...