X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Playboy
    Just tired of reading fools who claim they know DLR is out and no tour will happen, no new music blah blah blah.
    S.T.F.U. and explain the channels of how you "acquired" this info !!!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

No, try to follow...

I said "if you want to become a constructive poster of DLR and Classic Van Halen and drop the "insider" schtick, you're more than welcome"....

That means, if you really want to be a member here, the way to do it is not by pretending to have some wonderous information.....

And yes, you're wrong, the info you provided is exactly what "insiders" claim to have, especially when it comes to VH....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• indeedido
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

This space for rent.

Comment

• Playboy
          Roadie
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Terry
          Yeah, well, so what if Van Halen ARE working on 6 to 8 new songs?
          Useless information unless it results in something we can actually listen to.
          Great post and thank you for not attacking me. The way things happen with this special group, things can change in an instant. DLR can bring a baby palm tree into 5150 and things could fall apart. Good luck Terry and hang in there as we will get what we've been waiting for since 1984.

Comment

• Playboy
            Roadie
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            And yes, you're wrong, the info you provided is exactly what "insiders" claim to have, especially when it comes to VH....
            I am sorry if that happened. I was very clear in my pm that I wanted a main person here to hear my story in a pm first. They could've kept it and sat on it and posted it right after the news came out. I stated that this cool site could honestly claim they had the info first from a new member. Now does that sound like a person who's looking for internet attention? If I wanted to be some kind of know it all show off, I would've ran and posted on the forum without even asking.

My info is impeccable and I offered to share it in a pm! Why would I risk making this site look foolish? If I was some jerk than I would've ran around the site posting my information. I was told by YOU "you got 30 minutes now go post". What was the rush by yourself?

No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Oh please, don't even attempt to turn this around on me, that BAN button is not far off...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Holy Shit,68 Songs.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Playboy
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                  S.T.F.U. and explain the channels of how you "acquired" this info !!!
                  Hey Diamondjimi. After the beating I've taken already, why would anything I post be accepted now? Everything is bullshit according to most and I guess I will need to get my person to join here and verify my story. The second and main source is in no way going to be here. No chance.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Hey Diamondjimi. After the beating I've taken already, why would anything I post be accepted now? Everything is bullshit according to most and I guess I will need to get my person to join here and verify my story. The second and main source is in no way going to be here. No chance.
                    BuLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShit....
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Now does that sound like a person who's looking for internet attention?
                      Yes.

If I wanted to be some kind of know it all show off, I would've ran and posted on the forum without even asking.
                      Oh you're such a hero.

You want a cookie?

My info is impeccable and I offered to share it in a pm! Why would I risk making this site look foolish?
                      Gee whiz, your consideration is so thoughtful.

Ass.

No good deed goes unpunished.
                      Aww! Poor you! Should we all feel like big meanies now?
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Do You Know Chris Cornell?
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Playboy
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Oh please, don't even attempt to turn this around on me, that BAN button is not far off...
                          I'm not trying to do that. I'm just being honest as to what we discussed in our pm's. I'm going to keep my word and stay in this thread only. Fire away on me and that's okay. I feel like Richard Dreyfuss in that horse-racing movie, "Let it ride" towards the end of the movie. The part where he knew he was going to win the last race which turned out to be a photo finish.

I know I'm going to be proven right as there will be a tour and new music with DLR.

No hard feelings to any member here and I need to take a break. I've spent close to two hours answering and defending myself. Actions of a liar or crazy ass, huh? Guess I brought this on myself.

I beg you to leave this thread up for future reference as now I'm really going to celebrate the good news when it comes out. I only wish I would've asked the main source myself but I shit the bed when offered to talk. Completely froze up like Ralph Kramden. Humma nah humma nah.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Seriously, if you care to redeem yourself and get the wolves off your back , it's very simple.

Two words...

Full disclosure!
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Antman
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

I have some inside info as well. Ed will be playing guitar on said album and Wolfie is so wide, he has his own zip code now.
                              When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Playboy
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2010

It's your world bueno bob. I can't win. All I'm claiming is the dopes that are claiming DLR is out, no new music, no tour ARE the liars and people who want to get a rise out of members here.

Comment

Working...