• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Hey 'Slicker, how about this prediction:

"In the future, sometime between 5AM and 9AM, the sun might rise in the Eastern sky. It might be raining, and of the clouds you see in the sky, one of them definitely could be interpreted as looking like a rooster.

I have a new friend vaguely affiliated with the field of meteorology, but out of respect to him I will not be able to provide any more insight into how I know that this information is indeed the truth.

I'm a true fan of cloud formations, and hate to read the comments of people that always say there are no roosters inhabiting our skyline, and clouds are no longer being created.

But you watch. I will be vindicated, and anyone looking up into the skies will soon be eating humble pie for doubting me."

I believe that about covers it.
    Yeah, that's about it.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I now cast my VooDoo spell over this thread. OOOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA
      There...
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

PlayBot could have easily done this the correct way, and saved himself all of this "abuse"

Had he simply contacted Marky or VA, told him whathe had, and on the condition of anonimity, givenTHEM his sources....

They would have ket the info cinfidential, and whenhe made his pronouncement, they would have stepped in and given him his bona fides.

Hey guys, we can back up his info as legit, trust us

They keep bigger secrets than who this mensa shares his McRib and large fries with.....

Instead he's gotta go all "deep throat" on us......
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

fucking laptop keyboard with no coffee yet...

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
            I now cast my VooDoo spell over this thread. OOOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA
            There...
            Finally an instance of credibility enters the thread, and not a moment too soon. Now that's something that has proven to be bankable.

Well done sir, well done.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              PlayBot could have easily done this the correct way, and saved himself all of this "abuse"

Had he simply contacted Marky or VA, told him whathe had, and on the condition of anonimity, givenTHEM his sources....

They would have ket the info cinfidential, and whenhe made his pronouncement, they would have stepped in and given him his bona fides.

Hey guys, we can back up his info as legit, trust us

They keep bigger secrets than who this mensa shares his McRib and large fries with.....

Instead he's gotta go all "deep throat" on us......
              What, you don't think that creating a thread with the title "Here to enlighten" was the correct way to do this?

"Fret no more, peasants, for I, the Son of God bring thee enlightenment, and then you may worship me."

"Yes, oh Son of God, enlighten us!"

"Uh... well... I can't really say who my sources are, but be enlightened that something will happen some day."

"Oh. Okay."

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                fucking laptop keyboard with no coffee yet...

I told you those "green" computers that run on liquids were unreliable. Stop being such a modern-era Luddite, and pay the damned electricity bill, for cryin' out loud.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Playboy
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  So for the 35th time, if you're not willing to provide ANY other information, NO ONE will give you any credibility...

If this "new musical friend" is indeed going to be a "family friend" now, whatever, fine, to be honest his identity isn't the issue...

But if you want ANY credibility here, you're gonna have to tell us who called him....
                  Okay VA Beach VH Fan. I will do as you've requested and I don't know how people are going to believe myself by me simply stating who said what on the other end of a phone call. I can't prove it because I obviously didn't tape the phone call. Heard the vh band member's response with my own ears because I'm guessing my new friend may have had the volume set too loud on his phone because I heard the reply myself. It was not a speaker phone conversation at all either. Maybe his ears are shot from being in a band and his hearing is not so hot anymore! I don't know but I heard what I heard lound and freaking clear.

1/4 inevitable.

Now I will sit here for the next 5 minutes and watch a bunch of haters and imbeciles fire on me.

Please remove both threads too because that's a request from an attention seeker as most claim here. Right?

Guilty of being a fan trying to inform other fans of Classic VH. This must be the toughest vh fan site ever. I've never searched for another one since I discovered this place by chance some 5 years ago though. Boy, I sure pick them!

Ban me if you want but I want to see how revealing the band member's name will make guys here more understanding. I'm all eyes.

Good luck!

Comment

• Playboy
                    Roadie
                    • Feb 2010

clock starts 44 miutes after the hour. Okay. Set. Go.

Comment

• Playboy
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2010

45 minutes past the hour. 4 minutes left. tick tick tick....

Comment

• Playboy
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2010

look at the credibility comments coming in! Wow!

Comment

• Playboy
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2010

Remove my two threads. I've been judged harshly and I didn't even beg for it.

Comment

• Playboy
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2010

Yes, I'm a jackass. Great show of credit. Thank you for that.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Anyone feeling enlightened? No, really...anyone?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Playboy
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2010