Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I kinda dig the vibe of the Tattoo preview.Got kinda a relaxed cruising feel to it.Can imagine window's down and tapping' the wheel to this
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2009

Well, I for one am excited about the tracks thus far. "She's the Woman" sounded great. I enjoyed the original, but I thought that this matured version fit so much better. I think “Tattoo” will be great as well. If it isn’t CVH, it happens. I am sure that this album is going to be far and away better than any “rock” we’ve heard recently, so let’s rejoice! I am happy that Dave is back, Edward seems super happy, Wolf holds it down, and Alex is Alex. I can’t imagine that we’ll be disappointed.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

When I first heard about a year ago that older demos would be revisited for this recording, I believe it was mentioned at the same time that some WildLife stuff would be considered. There are a few things from that movie that I'd love to see be used. Anyone remember the scene when the scumbag cop shows up at Donut City for a lil' bit of play time and it's just Leah Thompson and a couple of kids in there? There is a bad ass slow mean groove with all sorts of nutty clean soloing over it, but there is also this crazy scratching scraping sound in there. Not talking about the song Donut City, either. In any case, I could totally hear Dave doing Ladies Night in Buffalo-esque vocals over that. Damn. I can't stop daydreaming about how awesome this CD is going to be.

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've always thought they should try to rework this song and put it on record...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Little Texan
            I've always thought they should try to rework this song and put it on record...
            parts of it are
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Love Act like It Hurts. The little cowbell break is similar to 1984's House Of Pain. I always figured this was just Ed and Al in the studio. Sounds like Ed's bass style.

Comment

• redfire
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2004

I'm anxious to see if one of the new tracks is Big Trouble. I always enjoyed that song. Bottom line, if only DiF, big Trouble and Bullethead make, I'll still be a happy camper.
                Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

Working...