• Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
    Mez, you nailed it Mate !

Dave seems to be on a different trip now. I think he realizes he is in
    the final straight, and wants to go out properly, not bitterly. Now seems the time to celebrate what it was all about. If Eddie watched
    this and didnt give a fuck, that MoFo doesnt have a heart beatin in his chest...
    It was all heart and soul PM; you could feel the guy was the happiest human on earth at that very moment and the crowd just ate it up.

With the state of the world right now people want entertainment that makes them happy. There is no better band to deliver that vibe to the masses than VH with Dave!

Mezro...i'm gonna watch that clip again because it makes me fucking happy and it takes me right back to being a kid again...ain't nostalgia grand...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
      Commando
      • May 2004

Thanks, Full Bug. That was AWESOME. Ed and Alex are total idiot's for not touring with The Diamond One. The entertainment value this guy possesses is off the charts. At 49 HE STILL KICKS ASS. And as for the Hagar sheep, they can go to hell. Dave's voice sounded pretty sharp to me. If VH doesn't wake up and come to their senses, this time next year they will be playing with Ratt and Dokken on the local club circuits. NO ONE RULE'S THESE STREET'S AT NIGHT BUT DAVE!!!!!! The Atomic Frontman!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
        this is a Dave site mods , lets please clean it up! unless you guys dont have that kind of control and only sarge can do that.
        One pile of trash taken out

Mezro...watch out sheep, I'm not a great mood today

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

My favourite part of the POP's show was Nagasaki Girls.

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

now Mezro, thats how its done!!!!!!

with class too just like the Diamond One!!!!!!!

there is hope!

nice going Bro.

lol

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• creed316
              Roadie
              • May 2004

Originally posted by DiamondGirl69
              Have you always been a stupid cunt? Your username says it all. Someone who uses creep for a name is a fucking loser! The band doesn't exist anymore and you have the nerve to bash Dave?

Does your boyfriend bitch and complain if you don't suck his cock on a regualar basis?
              Dude your about three months late!! Everthing you just said has already been said so it means shit to me! When you have someone like Mezro on your ass saying shit about you, well then your getting ripped a new one. But a little shit like you....thats nothing!! Enjoy Highschool my friend!
              www.shinedown.com
              www.10yearsmusic.com

Comment

• creed316
                Roadie
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Jano
                -Get a real life,dum fuck! i bet you that your breath smell like your asshole !

Very good!! Thats the way to stand up for Dave!! You proved me wrong!!! Damn, I can tell you are highly educated!! But none the less thanks for your feedback!
                www.shinedown.com
                www.10yearsmusic.com

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

allright, and this has probably been said: HOW ABOUT THE SMILE ON DAVES FACE!

"The man who changed the face of rock and roll forever" DAVID LEE ROTH!

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by creed316
                    When you have someone like Mezro on your ass saying shit about you, well then your getting ripped a new one. But a little shit like you....thats nothing!! Enjoy Highschool my friend!
                    Shit Creedy, we should have called up Don King to put a pay-per-view together for us

Mezro...how goes it man?

Comment

• Snow Ho
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

i enjoyed it. hopefully he tours. too bad the california girls wasn't broadcast.

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Im Hopeful Cali Girls surfaces, somewhere.. It was obviously filmed.
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I love to see Cali Girls as well anyone have it?
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS

On a side not creed316's face would look good with a makeover from hell with my fist!
                            That's not a makeover from Hell!

I have much worse in mind for Baa Baa Black Sheep
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Testing.... 666
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• lms2

I was going to watch the download from the other forums but it took too long, so I cannot comment as I haven't seen the performance. I did watch the video clips on CBS and think Dave is catering to a different crowd these days. Sure he has the hispanic accent down, but WTF did he say. KMA is what I say about that shit. Must not have been important anyway. Sure, in the vidoes he looked good. I really can't believe how excited you people get over two lousy songs. Yep, thats going out in a blaze of glory....Im hyped.

Comment

Working...