X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH4LIFE
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

WOW!

I was just happy to see him wearing his gear & looking like he just made the "she's my machine" video from oh, what was it, 12 years ago...that to me just a pleasure he's still so up to date with 2004!

Yes, Roth knows what his fans want to see...and the "singing" of jump, let's face it...Roth naver sang any record...more of a speak along with any song in his career. Go listen!!

Yes...he talks and makes you believe it's singing!

fa-la-la-la-la...la...la...la..la!!!

Comment

• Starwood

Starwood hosted a 4th party, and we all came in and gathered around to check out Dave. As expected, most thought he would suck. Mostly because they haven't seen him in 20 yrs and they only hear the negative stuff like Vegas, BBQ, intruders, EMT, etc.
      EVERYBODY was blown away at his voice, energy, and charisma. I shit you not - people were literally raising their glasses and cheering.
      Yup. Dave surprised everybody in my house.
      Everybody 'cept Starwood, that is.

Comment

• creed316
        Roadie
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Jano
        -I bet you that your uncle is your dad, BOZO !
        Can't you think of something to say on your own? All your doing is saying something that has already been said!! You need to try a litlle harder asshole!!
        www.shinedown.com
        www.10yearsmusic.com

Comment

• creed316
          Roadie
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
          You can love Van Halen, Van Hagar, Mach III or all of the above. But remember where you are: DLR country. We are hard core Dave fans and we especially hate fucking Sam!

When you are a member here it is to talk about all aspects of Dave and not necessarily to try an win us over on the merits of Van Hagar or Mach III.

Sheep (Van Hagar) fans have a hard time here because they post shit like "Dave sucks/Dave is bald/Dave is gay" and it puts us immediately on the defensive. If somebody shows up in your backyard and starts punking out your "family" you'd react with anger too.

Maybe you should just stay focused on sharing your interest for DLR era VH and leave the Sammy stuff for the links.

Mezro...i hope you make it man but i can't control what the others think
          Alright I can do that. I'll just give my pro Dave stuff here and I hope my life will get a lot easier!!! I hope you have a good day my friend!!
          Last edited by creed316; 07-07-2004, 04:57 PM.
          www.shinedown.com
          www.10yearsmusic.com

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

that seems to make the most sense. I know I personaly dont care who you like, but I do care about who you bash when you are here. For obvious reasons. I can debate anyone about opinions on Dave and Sammy, I just think its such a waste of good talk, to discuss baldness or weight gains. its immature.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• creed316
              Roadie
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              that seems to make the most sense. I know I personaly dont care who you like, but I do care about who you bash when you are here. For obvious reasons. I can debate anyone about opinions on Dave and Sammy, I just think its such a waste of good talk, to discuss baldness or weight gains. its immature.
              I'm with you. For now on it's about DLR and his music while i'm here! Theres plenty of forums for the others if I want to talk about them!
              www.shinedown.com
              www.10yearsmusic.com

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                I just think its such a waste of good talk, to discuss baldness or weight gains. its immature.
                Shit...there goes my "Sammy Hagar: Sack of Shit Stuffed With Man Crisco" thread...

Mezro...good talk, bad talk, all talk...time to walk the walk or walk the plank
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by creed316
                  Alright I can do that. I'll just give my pro Dave stuff here and I hope my life will get a lot easier!!! I hope you have a good day my friend!!
                  Having a good one man.

Post that pro Dave stuff and see how things go from there. I have a feeling your luck here will improve.

Mezro...rock on creedy
                  Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

I welcome you to an open and honest discussion anytime about Dave or Sam, but lets keep it real.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Essar1
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Apr 2004

To paraphrase Dave, this was "DAMN GOOD." How cool was it to see Dave go down in the front to the audience and sing with the conductor? And bless Dave for doing something a little different with the melody in the verses. Why the hell not?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

was that where he forgot the words a bit? Im kidding...I know, he improvises....

Comment

• BARE BONE
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2004

Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• bru87tr
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2004

creed316 looks like a litlle slut! lickity split!
                            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Jano
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by creed316
                              I'm with you. For now on it's about DLR and his music while i'm here! Theres plenty of forums for the others if I want to talk about them!
                              -It's about time,you're not that bad after all?
                              little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                              http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Halen High
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2004

Dave's performance in Boston was fantastic. With millions of people watching, this will catapult Dave right back into the mainstream public sphere.

This performance will also make it harder for Alex Van Halen, with his ongoing campaign to convince everyone that Dave's not up to it anymore. Millions have seen for themselves that Dave is on top of his game, and many of them will be wondering why he isn't fronting VH this summer.

Comment

Working...