X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RogueHorseman
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lafours
    Dave nailed it.... any homo from the links that has the balls to say Sham could do any better is living in extreme denial.
    Nothing but the Gods honest truth.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Dopesick
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jun 2004

Fuck CBS. Just one song televised? That sucks.

Well, better than nothing I guess.

Comment

• Samsonite
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2004

Do you think they will have the videos at www.cbs.com? I was at a party....

Comment

• DaveIsKing
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Dave Is God.

There is no question about it.
          PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by lafours
            Dave nailed it.... any homo from the links that has the balls to say Sham could do any better is living in extreme denial.
            LOL

Comment

• WARRAIDER
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jan 2004

damn i missed it did he play first?

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Dave rocked but man he must be having a blast here in boston cause he looked like he had some Jack before the show. the guy really knows how to party and sure that CBS told him to keep the Jack off stage!!!!!!

the conductor Keith Lockhart sang some of jump with Dave and knew all the words. after an announcer said how did you know all the words and he said "hey, I went to college ya know"

lol

everyone in the audience was singing along with Dave and looked like they were having a blast. I would have gone but the wife would have been pissed if I left her alone with the kids on the 4th. no babysitter.

Dave sounded great and still knows how to put on a show and perform. the wife said he knows how to put on a show!!!!!!!!

they introduced Dave saying "remember 1977 ? , remember Van Halen back then and how they changed the world of rock music ? here he is David Lee Roth"!!!!!!

rocked and was great to see him work!!!!!!

your the best Dave, happy 4th and glad to see you come to Boston, my back yard and I was not there!

still it was great to know he was here and on local TV!

BTW: whoever said Dave only sang one song is incorrect. before 10pm when the real show started was an 8pm pre-show if you will. Dave sang Cali Girls then and then after 10pm for the real show he did Jump. he did sing 2 songs. gota watch the whole show guys!
                Last edited by bru87tr; 07-04-2004, 11:11 PM.
                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• JOE THUNDER, LP

thefive, please don't waste web space by posting lol. That is so fucking gayfor starters and you have been told that your opening statement in each post must be about either myself or DLR.

Comment

• pete
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by JOE THUNDER, LP
                    thefive, please don't waste web space by posting lol. That is so fucking gayfor starters and you have been told that your opening statement in each post must be about either myself or DLR.
                    back to the wall - dilludional faggot.

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                      I am in california. It is on at 10 pm right?
                      Yes.
                      "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Funny, no one else inlcudes you in their posts Thudner.

Well, maybe someone calling you a little faggy lying racist loser.

That makes sense.

Anyone from Pittsburgh reading these posts, feel free to try and look up a Joe Thunder, LP in your area. He doesn't exist. Do a search for Joe Thunder on a search engine, see who you get. A country DJ.

Joe Thunder and Kid Vegas, 2 Sammy loving lovers.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Just saw "Jump!!!!" Fucking INDCREDIBLE!!!!!! His voice sounds better than ever!!!!!
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• JOE THUNDER, LP

I will be making an announcement at midnight est. discussing the future of this site. T.

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by JOE THUNDER, LP
                              I will be making an announcement at midnight est. discussing the future of this site. T.
                              FUCKOFF

Comment

• Rebel
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Feb 2004

I just saw Jump also. I gotta admit, I have alot of his latest boots, and wasn't expecting much voice wise. I was totally blown away, he really sounded good. It was pretty cool how the crowd wasn't really into it at first, but by the end the place was rockin. His little septor thing during the middle of the song was really good, he had it shined up.

Will California Girls be televised, or was it just for the crowd there?
                                The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

Working...