X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    I was sippin on wine with a lady in black lace lingerie with a red string running up the center while watching Dave....It could and did get better than that.

Thanks Dave!!!

Roth On...
    I guess that's the spirit... roth on, bro...!!!
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Oh it was, it was....Happy 4th, broham!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

on the actual 10:00 show...he performed Jump...at about 10:15...and that's it...

apparently he played California Girls at some point at 8:00? I don't think it was televised..but I was at fucking fireworks...so I don't know about that...wait...Cold Case was on tonight...

so the only televise tune was Jump...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...at least YOU didn't have on the lingerie with the red string going up the center...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Oh yeah...a sparkplug is little PO...loves Rock and Roll...

I had the Doors on yesterday...and he was singing Love Street...lmfao...

like I said...drives my wife crazy...she plays him all that Disney shit...lmfao...
            Dude it's better than what my better half plays for our kids...........all her pop shit and Linkin Park garbage..........thank god for my oldest he likes "Daddy's music" not Mom's "girl stuff" as he calls it!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Christ...my wife likes the same shit...fucking linkin park...and that band that sings Alive?...shit like that...

but my wife will throw down to Velvet Revolver...

that's about as far as it goes though...

Comment

• Dave IS VH

That sucks, they only aired Dave playing one song.

At lest, he was there and he got to play on network TV. Does anyone have a copy of the performance they can post here?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Sooner or later...I mean christ...this is the fucking Army...

just not tonight...I don't think...you never know though...

I have it on tape...so I know for a fact...that sooner or later...it will be on this site...

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Well...at least YOU didn't have on the lingerie with the red string going up the center...
                    LMMFAO, Heard That...

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

LMBSAO!!!

Oh man, Cathedral sure was in the right place in the right time...I did have a great sunday dude but she didn't have any black lingerie...LOL
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        ...miss the fucking DLR-army

I'm on holiday for two weeks...travel a bit and open my eyes...this year is for travelling...have bin in afghanistan, and bosnia...playing for the soldiers...but this time it's just for vacation...

so I'd really love to see the vid before I leave...and this will be in 6 hours...

Have fun!!! I was at Bosnia-Hertzegovina and Croatia about three months ago...was very interesting and fun. Later on, check out the pics from the trip on my web site...I tried to capture as many local girlie asses as possible.
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I have to see this, Igo, someone please upload this !!!
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

A fucking great performance.

My 19 month old daughter was glued to the TV while Dave was singing Calif. Girls.

But Jump was THE highlight of the evening. He seems to get better as the size of the audience increases. He was ON. Great voice and stage presence, as always.

When somebody posts it, all those who haven't seen it will love it, guaranteed.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LOS35
                              Did any body tape the performance??
                              Taped it for sure. I was kinda hoping for the show to close with California Girls. Just one Dave song wasn't enough. Oh well. Something tells me that this performance could EASILY lead into other performances on Tv for Dave. Well, I hope so anyways. Roth on!
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• kiss1982
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jul 2004

It was great to see Dave in everyone's living room rockin' the country!!
                                Dave knows th blues

Comment

Working...