X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by mosh51501984
    Exactly he is so blatant about it he's very much what is so wrong with media today. He lobs softballs to his guests does not challenge them and suxs their dick. Case in point the Axl Rose interview. The other co-hosts call him on his BS though and try to set him straight.
    Originally posted by TJMKID
    I agree 100% ---- that Axl Rose interview was an hour long dick-slurping session.

If that was Lisa Robinson interviewing and it was 1985 ---- she woulda ripped the arms out of Axl's sockets.

You don't get it, do you? That is the only kind of "interview" Axl will sit for. If somebody tried to get tough with him he'd rip off the mike and walk.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If it was a woman and she was quite petite he might risk a physical fight...

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        If it was a woman and she was quite petite he might risk a physical fight...
        IF he was drunk.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

I used to like Eddie Drunk before I watched TMS. He's just a fat, name-dropping, self-satisfied clown. Hey, Eddie, I can take you on Stomp The Trunk ANY FUCKIN' DAY. Every answer he gave since the first episode, I knew. Well, not the "name all UFO albums".
          Now, when I watch TMS (stone me if you want), it's for (the guests, obviously) and Jim Florentine. Sorry, but this guy makes me laugh. I liked the thing they did with Jamieson in front of MSG in 2008. That french dude cracked me up ("sowwy?").
          Anyway, Trunk's a sheep, and a Gaygar semen residue. Yup.

Comment

• george
            Roadie
            • Feb 2004

I like Florentine too. Funny guy..

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

Hope one day Florentine will announce:
              ".... so sit back, grab a cold one, Dave & Edward are in the house, it's your home of all things Hard Rock & Heavy Metal, it's That Metal Show an' it starts right now"
              And on that day, I can tell you, I will piss my pants with joy. Trunk, get off the air already. THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG :

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Someone should confront Eddie on his position on the scab KISS without Ace & Peter... 'Come On Ed, why do you have to pick a side... what is this high school?'

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

And I read through his tweets last night and he just couldn't help but throw a jab at Dave in one of them... someone asked him if they would do any Hagar era material on the tour and instead of the appropriate response (i.e. 'Are you retarded?') he had to say that Dave couldn't sing Hagar era material.

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                    And I read through his tweets last night and he just couldn't help but throw a jab at Dave in one of them... someone asked him if they would do any Hagar era material on the tour and instead of the appropriate response (i.e. 'Are you retarded?') he had to say that Dave couldn't sing Hagar era material.

Trunk needs to find a plastic surgeon who can suture his lips right to Sammy's nutsack....

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                      Really he is right...just like Sammy can't sing Roth songs.

The answer should have why would he?

Comment

• mosh51501984
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by WACF

The answer should have been why? This is the Original - NO ONE CARES!! I will Bet you DLR has never heard a request for Dreams etc. BUT Hagar has heard multipile requests for the 6 pack

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

always remember:

Originally posted by DLR
                          Every night, Sammy Hagar's gotta get up there and sing Jump...and I will NEVER sing a Sammy Hagar song.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WACF

There was a radio interview with Trunk and Gary Cherone posted on VHND in Aug. 2010 where Trunk is quoted as saying:

"Sooner or later, Eddie is going to have to face the fact that Van Hagar wrote some really good songs that fans will want to hear again live"

I practically puked in my Cheerios. How delusional is this shitbird Trunk to think there is huge fan demand to hear Van Hagar music again? Are Van Hagar songs setting download sales records on iTunes?

Besides, Trunk never mentioned the 2004 tour in that interview. Trunk would probably blame Ed 100% for that disaster ---- but any video from that tour shows Hagar to obese, unkempt and sounding horrible on the mic. He can be seen signing autographs while onstage. Basically, he looked like a chubby Ronald McDonald with a do-rag and trying to pretend he was a rock star while singing "Up for Breakfast".

Trunk need to get a tattoo on his chin that says "Sammy's balls play here"

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mosh51501984
                              I will Bet you DLR has never heard a request for Dreams etc. BUT Hagar has heard multipile requests for the 6 pack
                              GENIUS

DING DING DING

FUCK Trunk.............

he'll jump the bandwagon now...in hopes that they'll do TMS............

I hope DAVE tell's him to have another SPAM Hoagie & to SHUT THE FUCK UP

Comment

• WACF
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                                There was a radio interview with Trunk and Gary Cherone posted on VHND in Aug. 2010 where Trunk is quoted as saying:

"Sooner or later, Eddie is going to have to face the fact that Van Hagar wrote some really good songs that fans will want to hear again live"

I practically puked in my Cheerios. How delusional is this shitbird Trunk to think there is huge fan demand to hear Van Hagar music again? Are Van Hagar songs setting download sales records on iTunes?

Besides, Trunk never mentioned the 2004 tour in that interview. Trunk would probably blame Ed 100% for that disaster ---- but any video from that tour shows Hagar to obese, unkempt and sounding horrible on the mic. He can be seen signing autographs while onstage. Basically, he looked like a chubby Ronald McDonald with a do-rag and trying to pretend he was a rock star while singing "Up for Breakfast".

Trunk need to get a tattoo on his chin that says "Sammy's balls play here"

There always will be sheep and people only happy with top 40 type stuff.

The Rock station here has been going on about which version is better...amazing it is even a debate.

Trunk has always said the early Roth version is untouchable....but I totally hear ya on the Sammy, Cherone stuff...not my thing either...but I will admit to buying into the Hagar version...because I was a huge Eddie fan...and there was no other version.
                                But again...it does not hold up to the classic six pack in anyway.

Yes...I feel dirty....

Comment

Working...