Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i think i will start listening sober, and end up smilin' like a motherfucker, lit up like a christmas tree
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
      Head Fluffer
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by VAiN
      I had an event planned for Tuesday, but as fate would have it, I'm starting a new job on Monday the 6th... so I don't think they'd be cool with me taking day 2 off to drink beer and crank VH... the nerve!! It should be a national holiday!!!!!!
      AGREED!
      I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• kingedward
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        i think i will start listening sober, and end up smilin' like a motherfucker, lit up like a christmas tree
        My thoughts exactly! Big fuck'n smile. Had it for awhile now.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
          Head Fluffer
          • Dec 2008

When it comes out on the 7th, I will listen to it eagerly in some kind of computerized format....

but the REAL LISTENING BEGINS when I get my vinyl copy! Especially after I gently open the shrink wrap, check out the inner sleeve for liner notes, lay the vinyl on my turntable and sit back with a beer and crank it loud! YEAH BABY!!!!:happy64::
          Last edited by IceCreamBlondie; 01-31-2012, 10:15 PM.
          I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• vh rides again
            Commando
            • Dec 2006

I'm going to pop that motherfucker in the player and turn it up to + 5-10.

I have a tear ass home theatre reciever 7.1.

150 watts per channel of nothing but air moving,rip your face off noise.

Luckily I blew my wimp ass 250 watt sub and got a new 600 watter that makes the dogs run for cover.

Even my old lady is planning on not being home that day.

I can't fucking wait

I might buy two of em just so I can wave one cd in the air like a bible , while listening to the other.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Whorehey
              Mrs. Whorehey just ordered the dee-luxe package from
              Amazon for me. Guaranteed to arrive on the release date.

Or I'm getting anal

HAHA! Funny!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I'll be picking mine up on the way to school, ripping it open and throwing it on in the car on my way, then again on my way home, then at home, then on my way to work...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Mar 2004

Hopefully Ill still be grinning from my beloved team winning the SuperBowl two days prior. Ill wake up 15 minutes early to download and burn from iTunes. and listen on the way in to the office. I have to be in the office all day for a meetiing that will tell us not much. I expect to step out to the parking lot on every break to blast A Different Kind of truth to the believers and non-believers alike.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Aug 2010

My postman is getting tackled before he reaches my door, i'll rummage thru his bag, spit in his face, and say, i knew the postal service was slow man, but 28 years gimme a fuckin break? Then listen to it on the police station CD player whilst waiting for bail.

Comment

• 1971Quarter
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2006

I'll be walking a few blocks over to J&R Music right when they open on Tuesday. Then I will be playing ADKOT all day on my computer at work!

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Itunes at 12oam the 7th..................

then, out that morning to buy the deluxe CD version

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

As soon as Itunes Oz or NZ has it.
                          ( I was going to go to the record shop, but I think I will get it earlier
                          on Itunes)

Then through my bose headphones, then most likely through my
                          Studio Precision 8's....
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I'm gonna use me ears...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              I'm gonna use me ears...

Haaaa.....The simplicity of this made me laugh my ass off.....that's deadpan comedy at it's finest..

Comment

• bru87tr
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
                                Hopefully Ill still be grinning from my beloved team winning the SuperBowl two days prior. Ill wake up 15 minutes early to download and burn from iTunes. and listen on the way in to the office. I have to be in the office all day for a meetiing that will tell us not much. I expect to step out to the parking lot on every break to blast A Different Kind of truth to the believers and non-believers alike.
                                You are probably going to need the album to help you through the loss to the Patriots.
                                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

Working...