X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hellraiser!!
    Head Fluffer
    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    It will be Van Halen all day by myself soaking it in, touching myself as provoked
    Now that's the real deal!! Get the full bug, baby!!
    www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      How Will You First Listen To ADKOT?

answer...LOUD

Comment

• Green Manalishi
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2010

My inevitable CD purchase on Tuesday will start like this - Saturday Morning , February 4th. I will celebrate my 49th. birthday by waking up early , deliriously boink my girlfriend , roll off her while she thanks me , jump in the shower , drive like a native to the local mall , butt in line , purchase my Van Halen concert tickets at 10:00 a.m. ( Happy Birthday to me ! ) , BBQ my little white ass off , drink like a Kennedy , wake up face down in a puddle of my own vomit on SuperBowl Sunday , chip the crud off my face , whip up some killa-dilla deer chilli , drink like 2 Kennedy's with a houseful of felons , SUPERBOWL!!! , call off work Monday morning , sleep it off , roll off my girlfriend Tuesday morning , sheepishly show up at work , make a Gator McKlusky-like bee-line to my favorite bohemian record store , throw my hard-earned cash on the register and run out the store with new VH CD in hand in one fell swoop , bail into my truck , tear the plasticwrap off my CD like a demented child , cry like a little girl , quite possibly masturbate like a monkey , ...enjoy.......after all , it's only been 29 fucking years .

Comment

• hain23x
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2004

I guess I'll finish off my bourbon then start on the Merlot I have. hmmmm I seem to be doing that already...!!!
          Eat Us and Smile!
          Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Calderone
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Best way to listen to ADKOT ...FUN X 6

6 times fun !

kicked my balls real hard , guys do this ...

Listen full disc one time paying attention to the vocals ...
            Listen full disc one time paying attention to the bass ...
            Listen full disc one time paying attention to the guitars ...
            Listen full disc one time paying attention to the drums...
            Listen full disc one time paying attention to the small details ...
            Listen full disc one time paying attention to the harmonies ...

6x fun !!!! This is a GREAT album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Headphones are a must !!!

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

I'm in a funny situation.

I bought the CD as soon as the doors of my local record shop opened on Monday.

But I haven't listened to it - or much more than a few previews of online snippets - yet. 'Why, binnie, you're mad' I hear you scream. Well, I work away from home during the week and I don't have a stereo in my room here - that means I could only listen to it through my crappy PC speakers, and I want the first time I hear this thing to be through my mother load speakers at home.

It is sitting on my desk, whispering to me. 'Unwrap me. Do it.......'. But I shan't my friend, not until Saturday when Mrs binnie is out - then, and only then, will we annoy the neighbours together.......
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

Loud as fuck !! 3 times.

Comment

Working...