• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

singing "As Is" all day...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

A book of Rainbow matches!! ha!! I remember those!

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

"Thanks for the dream" DLR Awesome!

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

To all you suckers, all I have to show is my confirmation that they shipped me my deluxe copy of ADKOT. It is somewhere in usps mail...Can`t wait for this thing to come in!!!!!!!!!! and then I`m gonna crank up the stereo like its 1984 again. Its the last weekend, thank god I have a fun weekend ahead to past the time while the cd is sitting who knows where in a usps truck.
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• if6was9
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2007

Oh, how I hate you now! In Poland the record will hit the stores on February 14. Can you imagine???

Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

• vanshipman
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

Awesome!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on my cd's...gonna really test my speakers, and the patience of my family/neighbors...they do say that the "Truth" sometimes can hurt...lol

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by if6was9
                Oh, how I hate you now! In Poland the record will hit the stores on February 14. Can you imagine???

Now you`re making me happy I thought I was gonna be the last one to get my hands on this cd...Hang in there!!!
                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                  I just randomly blasted 'Bullethead' during a study hall full of my 6th graders. The expressions went from shock, to smiles, to kids air-guitaring and head-boping.

There ya go, PA!! That's awesome!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Just when I thought it was not possible to love this cd any more, reading the lyrics with the music is the fucking icing on the cake!! VAN FUCKING HALEN!!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Local station here played " Outta Space " today....awesome....They are actually gonna play the thing front to back during lunch hour Tuesday,,Cool thing is this station only plays classic rock..sucks actually..Pink Floyd and Skynard ALL DAY..and they are gonna crank out ADKOT..in its entirety..at lunch..amazing..
                      This CD is gonna be the biggest thing this year and possibly this decade.

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Let me put it this way....

This may very well be the first Van Halen album I've been able to full-volume blast for the first time on a REAL stereo system. (The others I could only do so when my parents weren't home. When they were, I was stuck with the crappy piece of shit turntable plugged into a boom box that I had in my bedroom)

So there's an illustration of exactly how long it's been since the last VAN HALEN album.
                        lmfao...

so true...

Comment

• wychwood
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                          Yeah, I get that. But us bashing Spammy has become like a sport.

We enjoy it.
                          Besides, Sam invites bashing. It would be impolite for him not to accept it.

Comment

• DaveTheScott
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2007

I am pathetically sitting here with the preview of AS IS on repeat...fucking AWESOME...anyone catch Dave's scream in the beginning??? FUCKING A. The guy is back with a vengance, kids. Can't wait for the 6/14 show here in Sandy Eggo!

Comment

• AccidentalAngel
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Feb 2008

Bol.com delivered my deluxe edition today. Played it twice and couldn’t sit down. This rocks!!!! My husband loves it too, he just put it on for the third time.

I have not decided on a favorite, that might take a while and be different depending on mood and/or time of day. Still can’t believe I have an actual Van Halen album in my hands right now. It was definitely worth waiting for all these years but still, they didn’t have to make us wait this long! Sorry for you guys in the US that you have to wait a few more days but hey, you get the tour that the rest of the world is still praying for (again).

Back to dancing in the living room…
                              Last edited by AccidentalAngel; 02-03-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

so does this mean the first 6 are gonna be dust covered for most here??

Comment

Working...