X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AccidentalAngel
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    so does this mean the first 6 are gonna be dust covered for most here??
    No way

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

I can see ADKOT being in my player non-stop for weeks

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Not a chance.

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I can see ADKOT being in my player non-stop for weeks
          Thats all I will listen to myself. But later tonight I am going to drink some beers and chili bombs and play all 7 albums in order. Getcha pull!!

Comment

• chi-town324
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2007

are you kidding?

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

While I wait I have to be satisfied with stuff like this:

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• rocking ron
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2010

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! What can I say after 1 time listening.................

goes from 'everybody wants some' to 'hot for teacher' , VH 1 to EEAS etc...

Absolutely no fillers here..Eddie's 'raping' his guitar, what a killer sound, and Dave................

Dave is...........VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Ive listened to huge chunk now on Youtube..I am almost willing to call this their best work ever...Tuesday cant get here soon enough..Yes..Ill be buying my copy so no shit about you tubing a sneak peek..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

They have to play half this disc on the tour...have to...fit in the oldies..AWESOME!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Im gonna buy fire insurance for my dashboard

Comment

• Grant
                        Sniper
                        • Feb 2005

6 listens now...and I'm still in such awe over this album that I simply have very little profound words to say about it.

Except, that this will probably be the hard rock album of the decade...

This is indeed a statement to signal that the MIGHTY VAN HALEN ARE BACK, baby!!!

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Feb 2004

I finally got to hear the entire album today, while I wait to receive my copy from Amazon on the 7th...
                          All I can say is - Holy Shit!!!
                          Listening to this entire album melted my ears and made me feel like a giddy 16 year old all over again.

Anyone who thinks this isn't the best rock album in 20 years is a stammering fool.

Every single track on this album is 100% kick ass.
                          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Just a quick question regarding the album for those who already own it. I'll be buying it on Tuesday morning but I don't want to wait for Best Buy to open so I'm going to hit a local Walmart. Is there any reason to think there will be a "clean edit" at Walmart? I can't stand how they carry censored albums and if there's a reason the new album would be edited, I'll wait for Best Buy....
                            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                              Just a quick question regarding the album for those who already own it. I'll be buying it on Tuesday morning but I don't want to wait for Best Buy to open so I'm going to hit a local Walmart. Is there any reason to think there will be a "clean edit" at Walmart? I can't stand how they carry censored albums and if there's a reason the new album would be edited, I'll wait for Best Buy....
                              Great question!! That would suck! But I don't think so. All lyrics seem radio friendly to me.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                                I don't see any reason why there would be a "clean edit". I didn't hear a single "vulgar" word anywhere on the album, but then again I've been drinking heavily today, so who fuckin knows?
                                http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

Working...