X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    Ed's guitar tech. No idea if the person posting is actually him, though.
    Sounds like the person at VanHalen.net might not be MB, but a lot of the posts have his name attached to them. I don't know guys...I'm just trying to ease my mind that I will get to see them on this tour.
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

The Olympics are being broadcast by NBC/Universal's cable networks. Van Halen is currently signed to Interscope, which is a Universal label. It's entirely possible that their new corporate overlords might have pulled some strings to get them an Olympic gig.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
        Holy FUCK! Yeah, appearing at the Olympics is damn good reason to postpone a tour...Rolling Stone is going to look like such idiots...well, they already do....
        Fuck ya!!!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

These guys have done it again with their silence - we're all gonna need rehab by July!!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            The Olympics are being broadcast by NBC/Universal's cable networks. Van Halen is currently signed to Interscope, which is a Universal label. It's entirely possible that their new corporate overlords might have pulled some strings to get them an Olympic gig.

I was pissed that VH has never been invited to play the Super Bowl halftime ---- but FUCK ---- XXX Olympiad is quite a nice alternative and 2 billion viewers will get Van Halenized !!!!

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Roth Army road trip to the Olympics?!
              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                These guys have done it again with their silence - we're all gonna need rehab by July!!
                No shit!!! I think I'm in need of a doctor today!!! Can somebody get me one???

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Okay...just messaged the person at vanhalen.net. It is NOT Matt Bruck posting. Said to not worry, it will all work out. Ya fuckin' right.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Van halen playing the Olympics sounds total BS... Any of the news articles regarding and bands playing or involvement .i.e opening act Duran Duran ... Have all been uk acts ..... The whole thing is being pitched as a best of British event ... Van halen don't fit in ...... It flys in the face of all the interviews and press releases from the organisers .... I totally hope am wrong ... Probs more than most it would be my chance to see them... It just doesn't add up .
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                      No shit!!! I think I'm in need of a doctor today!!! Can somebody get me one???
                      Haha! I'm a shrink - does that help?!
                      Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Okay, here is me being pushy!
                        #
                        #
                        Elvira Williams Sure hope you are right...so does everyone over at the Roth Army because I have been passing this on! :-)
                        4 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
                        #
                        Van Halen.net well i haven't been wrong yet i would post it if i didn't know.. believe me i cross my T's and dot my I's before you even see a post from me. if Im allowed to post it i will if not I won't ..
                        2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
                        #
                        Elvira Williams Thanks for easing my mind :-) I'm okay with postponing for them to get to Europe, just as long as I get a turn on this tour too! LOL! Oh and if you have pull, you could tell them that Light Up the Sky would be a KILLER addition to their amazing set :-) Light Em' Up!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

#
                          Unlike
                          #
                          Van Halen.net Elvira I seen your post on DLRARMY LOL TRUST THE INFO OK its from Matt's email i got like 25 mins ago don't worry about it

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                            Haha! I'm a shrink - does that help?!
                            What's your rate, and do you write scripts??? I think I need a Xanax right now! This is causing me anxiety!

Comment

• TJMKID
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Van halen playing the Olympics sounds total BS... Any of the news articles regarding and bands playing or involvement .i.e opening act Duran Duran ... Have all been uk acts ..... The whole thing is being pitched as a best of British event ... Van halen don't fit in ...... It flys in the face of all the interviews and press releases from the organisers .... I totally hope am wrong ... Probs more than most it would be my chance to see them... It just doesn't add up .

Hasn't Dave porked enough UK girls over the years to qualify as a British citizen by now ???

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

A citizen of the world :-)
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...