X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEye
    Groupie
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by nomead
    look at eddy van halen during the 5150 live without a net video (documented Eddie coked out of his gord), look at his(DLR) Tibia, when you are a runner, even if you only weight 150 pounds, the calf muscles and their surrounding muscles will be one of the larger muscle groups proportionately to your body mass because it is the muscle group you are working the hardest with respect to the rest of your body, not so with Diamond Dave, Diamond Dave is cutting corners, he is thin and is not running, either he is doing too much cocaine, or he is physically disabled or both
    Dude he is almost 60.... This isn't Hulk Hogan you are talking about. Seriously, just STFU

Comment

• atomicpnk47
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2007

Thanks doc.....

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Seriously??? Are you fucking kidding me right now??? From all the youtubes I have seen, Dave looks like he is in stellar shape. Then again, I'm not a doctor or a bodybuilder....
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
          Who is eddy?
          He probably doesn't know because he is a DLR student....no wait, a doctor.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

of course the reason DLR is so skinny and not jumping around has been easily and thoughtfully explained by all the responders, you all have much better explanations besides drugs and physical ailments, and you have articulated them all so well in a non confrontational format enough for even the main stream press to take your side, this equilibrium is of course obtained through the constant copulation with your own mothers lol
            Too much blow makes you not jump around??? Really??? Damn, the shit used to keep me up until noon the next day...
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Alex is skinny too. Must be on coke.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

How is I can drink 12 beers, smoke 2 joints, and do some shrooms and remember more of the lyrics? I mean really, can't you even get yourself together enough to do your job and then get fucked up? do you have to get fucked up before you go on stage? Really?
                What the fuck are you doing on this page??? Did you forget where you are??? This is called the ROTH ARMY!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

so the second tour leg is cancelled because everything is fucking great! right?
                  Who said it was canceled?
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by nomeat
                    this equilibrium is of course obtained through the constant copulation with your own mothers lol
                    You must achieve the equilibrium to realize that not everyone's mother is a sick, twisted whore like yours is.
                    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2007

And Wolfie's on twinkies....

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Seriously??? Are you fucking kidding me right now??? From all the youtubes I have seen, Dave looks like he is in stellar shape. Then again, I'm not a doctor or a bodybuilder....

so the second tour leg is cancelled because everything is fucking great! right?
                        Do your fucking homework student! It's not cancelled, it's POSTPONED!!!! DUH!

Comment

• RedEye
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2007

How is I can drink 12 beers, smoke 2 joints, and do some shrooms and remember more of the lyrics? I mean really, can't you even get yourself together enough to do your job and then get fucked up? do you have to get fucked up before you go on stage? Really?
                          You just outed yourself as a Gaygar....

Dude go play dungeons and dragons until mom tells you to go to bed.

Comment

• chi-town324
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Feb 2007

the Dave i witnessed twice in Chicago was athletic as hell...his voice somewhat raw but out of shape the man is not...the dude did multiple floor splits ( as in more than 2) at Rosemont...i would doubt many professional athletes could pull that off let alone at 57 yrs old..... maybe he has a bad case of hiccups from all the blow?

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Sounds like you should not post after doing all that.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

[QUOTE=nomead;1653771]I can tell you within 90% certainty if somebody is on rhoids because I have been around bodybuilders who wear out my onion ring, I can tell you who will allow me to blow them and who will allow me to logjam them because I have have been around trannies, I can tell you precisely what is wrong with a particlualy well-hung specimen, and how it disables me to be able to take a shit for an entire month, and in my fabulous opinion, I am simply too blown out to fart.[/[QUOTE]

That's a bit more than we cared to know....seriously! This ain't "Taxicab Confessions".......
                                Last edited by hambon4lif; 05-19-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...