X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

STFU and GTFO, nomead!

Uh, since when was "demon" spelled with an "a", 'tard?

And now, just because...

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fwacf
      Roadie
      • Jul 2004

REDRUM----REDRUM!
      Just sayin.........fucken poser!
      When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Holy shit - I passed out early last night and missed all of this shit. Wow - I wish I coulda been here drunk to have some fun of my own! I've been a 'student of Dave' myself - studied every move (and body part ) and I didn't even realize that he was a coked up, nicotine-addicted, alcholic whose brain was being digested due to lack of fat intake. I had no idea he was a Buddhist and didn't even realize his calves were too skinny. I guess I now know why he wore so much clothing - guess he had to cover those track marks and had to hide as much of his deteriorated body as possible. I must be blind. So glad I was able to be enlightened.
        FUCKIN' DOUCHEBAG!!!!
        That fucker better not show up for the show tonight. I'm ready to kick some ass and it's 7:30 in the am and I'm drinking coffee. Try me at 10pm on beer!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Just checked out nimrod's profile. All is says is that his favorite VH song is Jump and....
          "nomead has not made any friends yet"

telling.....
          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

barney and i had a laugh at 'rhoids'..

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ashstralia
              barney and i had a laugh at 'rhoids'..
              yup - guess it takes a hemorrhoid to know one!
              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Never was
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2012

The band is sober and actually gets along with each other better than ever. Its a boring story, but simply no drug or personality drama.
                The tour is a success in an incredibly shitty environment to tour. Tours are struggling due to economics but this one is going well.

To make the second leg a success will mean selling tix to a lot of people that already saw the first leg. Its good business to change it up and the band has genuinely enjoyed having flex in the set. A few changes staging like updated media for the screens and mix up of the set including some more deep cuts will occur. Its hard to adjust on the fly because there simply is not enough time.

VH is a conglomerate of different camps because those dates were announced doesn't mean it was a unamious vote.

A little R&R and time to freshen up the show and get everyone on board is not a negative. At 60 their lives include things other than the band, you do not have as much time for do overs if you screw up, and bodies aren't the same. Even a no health issue 60 still has health issues to deal with after going that hard. They are super heroes to fans but reality they are not. They will be back shortly, second leg will be stronger, and they have been thinking long term so this is simply not the last record and tour.

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Never was
                  The band is sober and actually gets along with each other better than ever. Its a boring story, but simply no drug or personality drama.
                  The tour is a success in an incredibly shitty environment to tour. Tours are struggling due to economics but this one is going well.

To make the second leg a success will mean selling tix to a lot of people that already saw the first leg. Its good business to change it up and the band has genuinely enjoyed having flex in the set. A few changes staging like updated media for the screens and mix up of the set including some more deep cuts will occur. Its hard to adjust on the fly because there simply is not enough time.

VH is a conglomerate of different camps because those dates were announced doesn't mean it was a unamious vote.

A little R&R and time to freshen up the show and get everyone on board is not a negative. At 60 their lives include things other than the band, you do not have as much time for do overs if you screw up, and bodies aren't the same. Even a no health issue 60 still has health issues to deal with after going that hard. They are super heroes to fans but reality they are not. They will be back shortly, second leg will be stronger, and they have been thinking long term so this is simply not the last record and tour.
                  Stay Frosty!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

Well, I just woke up. Hope nothing bad happened, like some sheep showed up talking shit like he was a Dr./bodybuilder/theologian....
                    "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Whorehey
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

I don't know what hurts more right now, my head
                      or my calves.

Is there a "beating a dead horse" Smiley?

Maybe Zing can ask Dave tonite one more question

"So Dave, you and the guys still hitting the
                      Bolivian Marching Powder?"
                      'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by nomead
                        I am not gay but I am a bodybuilder
                        whatever you say...
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

don't feed the trolls....
                          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

Ok, getting up to speed here. So VHND says everything is fine. Cool. A douche bag gets on here an claims Dave is a steroid using coke head. Right. Have I missed anything esle?

P.s. Heard "Stay Frosty" on our shitty rock station yesterday. Took that as a good sign.
                            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

good news (if you can call it news), but not unexpected.

I still think this was related to the blowers - if they need to keep them off, they're better off not playing southern dates in the middle of the summer.

the unanswered question is: why do they need to keep them off? unfortunately, we're not going to get an answer to that one.
                              David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                              — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Nomeat knows fuck all about Rock n' Roll. Dave is not the first and won't be the last to freak on someone throwing shit onstage.

BEST rant I ever saw was when someone threw a frisbee on stage at a Nugent concert.

Can't remember who it was, but some band recently stopped a show because of fighting in the audience.

As for his claim that he is a student of all things DLR...and then bringing up not remembering lyrics??? Fuck, if Dave got through an entire show without forgetting the lines I'd be calling a fucking doctor!!!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...