X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VimFuego
    Groupie
    • May 2012

Originally posted by jhale667
    Always live within staggering distance of a supermarket that carries liquor, that's my (hic) motto...
    DLR: The only people who don't live within staggering distance of a supermarket is The Clash, baby!
    I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by twonabomber
      no JD?
      Drank that all too.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

The liquor cabinet may be emptied and filled several times by the time this is all resolved. I'm up for the challenge.

Oh dear.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VimFuego
          DLR: The only people who don't live within staggering distance of a supermarket is The Clash, baby!
          It really doesn't matter, as once they do get there, they promptly become confused...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            Always live within staggering distance of a supermarket that carries liquor, that's my (hic) motto...
            i'm three blocks from the liquor store and one block from the beach. summer ain't so bad around here.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
              I've now drunk all the vodka in the house, and had to go get a jug of beer from the local micro-brewery. Keep 'em coming.
              If I could I would provide you more vodka.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

The only way to make it through this is for ALL of us to drink heavily. Or pick your poison.

Oh dear.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

Don't drink too much or you will summon up the ghost of Adenna Dods....or however it is spelled.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• rocking ron
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                    I want a SGMAD jam. A cool cvh story before ICM and a verse or two of Stay Frosty added in. I want something unexpected to happen. I think it's cool that they do a little swapping of songs, but still, these shows have been cookie cutter shows. I want a South America 1983 VH show. But, what's happening in the shows now is still very good. Just a wish list. Drop Dead Legs, LUTS, As Is, and Take Your Whiskey Home would be killer.
                    Yeah you're right and we've discussed this a lot before, I mean, throw some songs out like ICM,,I'll wait,,Pretty Woman,,You really got me ,, RWTD and replace them for : ( my wishlist :,,

Dirty Movies,,/,,Me wise magic//Can't get this stuff no more,,/,,HBSD,,/,,As is,,/,,Big river...........but..........I don't think we have to complain to much because what they do right now

isn't bad at all and they can't make everybody happy,,impossible ,, because Van Halen does have to many good songs they can play in one show, and again,, what they do with

changin' their setlist once in a while is something we haven't see//hear in a very long time (maybe never???!! )

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                      "Originally Posted by NOMEAD"

" I am not gay but I am a bodybuilder"

Hate to break it to you Muscles Marinara, but much like most female strippers are lesbians, most bodybuilders have gay tendencies. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....You seem like you have plenty to say which is fine, but I can almost guarantee your one of those tools I always see in the gym spending their whole day there chatting with their beefcake buddies how "sick their pecks look" or...."I would love to have your lats". If you hurry champ, you may be able to catch the Chickenfoot show at your local Park and Ride.....I'm sure your quite familiar with park and Rides....again, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'll keep an eye out for you on ESPN's strongest man competition.
                      Muscles Marinara

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Not sure I buy the " burned out" excuse either..why not say that publicly at the same time you postpone shows?? I think MAYBE its more of a gimmick to make people realize this could be it for one of the greatest bands of all time..get off your asses and come see this show.

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I've now drunk all the vodka in the house, and had to go get a jug of beer from the local micro-brewery. Keep 'em coming.
                          I usually drink my beers prior to the vodka....do you mean I had it all backwards????? nah...you must be kidding.
                          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                            Don't drink too much or you will summon up the ghost of Adenna Dods....or however it is spelled.
                            I hope you aren't thinking that's my alias - cause I'm not half whacked enough to come up with that stuff.

Oh dear.

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              i'm three blocks from the liquor store and one block from the beach. summer ain't so bad around here.
                              dude at first I said wow this guy is lucky (me dreamin' of the Bahamas) then I see your location CLEVELAND
                              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

I hope you aren't thinking that's my alias - cause I'm not half whacked enough to come up with that stuff.
                                Nope....I just think it likes to come around when two or more of us are partying together......spppppooookkkkkyyy!!!!!
                                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...