Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Screw the Super Bowl - I want unreleased concert videos and demos and video of old studio recordings and outtakes from videos and anything else they have on tape all the way up 'til Dave split. I want it all and I want it to come in a big ass red/white/black striped box that takes two big dudes to carry off the UPS truck.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Screw the Super Bowl - I want unreleased concert videos and demos and video of old studio recordings and outtakes from videos and anything else they have on tape all the way up 'til Dave split. I want it all and I want it to come in a big ass red/white/black striped box that takes two big dudes to carry off the UPS truck.
      i want one of them
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chi-town324
        Jim Florentine just tweeted that Van Halen is playing the super bowl FWIW...not that it means anything because he tweeted it
        Maybe Florentine picked up on it from a blurb that Florio did at PFT.
        Florio looks like a Hagar fan... fuck him! Sellout bitch!

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          The half-time show doesn't mean jack shit anymore. Stop punishing yourself!
          I agree. During the lean years when we were desperate for anything it was a yearly pipe dream, but now not so much.
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Mr Walker
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Why all the SuperBowl hate?
            It's a high profile gig and Classic Van Halen is as Americana as the fucking SuperBowl itself.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
              Oh Christ on fucking toast!!!

Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chi-town324
                Jim Florentine just tweeted that Van Halen is playing the super bowl FWIW...not that it means anything because he tweeted it
                Oh fuck I hope not. Doing the Super bowl is as lame as doing a Burger King commercial. Last Super Bowl performance that was worth a shit was Prince...ya I said Prince.
                No one deserves to do it more than the Mighty Ones, but it would be a disservice to them because half of humanity wouldn't "get it".
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Northern Girl
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No hate. I think it would be cool if it happens. But if not, no biggie.
                  Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by golitely
                    Did anyone else cringe when reading that line about he should've had another kid so they'd have a VH singer?

Hands down the most cringe-worthy quote of the year !!

Once again --- Ed reduces the world's greatest frontman to just a dude who owned his PA system.

I gotta tell ya --- when it comes to self-absorbed rocker scumbags --- there's Gene Simmons, then Spamborita Haggis, and finally Eddie Van Weirdo!

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                      Why all the SuperBowl hate?
                      It's a high profile gig and Classic Van Halen is as Americana as the fucking SuperBowl itself.
                      Ya, but it just so "mainstream" now. Maybe if the did a classic trashing of the venue and caused a small riot like in the old days then I'd be for it.
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        "He's 21 years old, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink, he doesn't do drugs. What more could I ask for? He's never done a (expletive) thing wrong."

Yeah but he hits the buffet table like a dervish ---- type II diabetes can kill you just as fast as booze or cancer sticks, Ed !!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by TJMKID

Once again --- Ed reduces the world's greatest frontman to just a dude who owned his PA system.

I gotta tell ya --- when it comes to self-absorbed rocker scumbags --- there's Gene Simmons, then Spamborita Haggis, and finally Eddie Van Weirdo!

It was a joke nitwit.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by private parts
                            Ya, but it just so "mainstream" now. Maybe if the did a classic trashing of the venue and caused a small riot like in the old days then I'd be for it.
                            Maybe if they parachuted onto the stage huh.....

Comment

• fourthcoming

Yeah but he hits the buffet table like a dervish ---- type II diabetes can kill you just as fast as booze or cancer sticks, Ed !!

Wow, you truly hate Ed huh.....lmao......your an angry one...........

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I never got any of that .....its a bloke who is over the moon and very proud of his son .. that interview screamed that .
                                The quote about the singer didnt bother me .. of course ed would prefer this to be a family affair but he wouldnt be playing the crowds he is now without dave.
                                For ed this tour is more about wolf than we get, man he even said dave was witty and funny thats ed gushing

Hey am not saying ed aint been a dick in the past but he came across ok , he is laughing and smiling more than he has in twenty years or more and its giving us abit of a vh indian summer ... fuck it he is a proud parent ,
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...