X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Jetstream
    I will say this. What really is twisted is Sam's video response. First, notice how dickhead says 'those guys' need to lay off of Mikey when it is Edward who said it. Yes, Sam is a dickhead because I do not believe one bit that this 'spontaneous' response of his (as he made sure to mention before his clip) really has anything for him caring about Anthony as much as his own selfish agenda to associate himself with Van Halen after Mr. Replacement singer is over a decade removed from his spurt with the group. This is the fucked up aspect of Van Halen, as most mention it is not a band. 'Van Halen' has become more of a entity they all use for notoriety in individual ways, but not as a group with one objective, namely the music. Sammy put that video out as a opportunity to benefit himself and that is what compounds the total suckish of this whole thing. But you know what, let these freaks all go after each other in the media because that is the only thing that is entertaining about them at the moment and seems to be the only thing they actually have passion about lol
    If you read Sammy's shitty book, he blatantly contradicts himself by saying that Eddie and Alex both rejected songs that Mikey brought to the table, and then he writes that Mikey never wrote a note of music for Van Halen. Which one is it, Spammy? The only reason why that article went viral in the first place is because you are such a fucking attention whore and you think it's all about you. You really are the psycho ex-girlfriend of Van Halen.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

"Fame doesn't rest well on anyone's shoulders." --Mick Jagger--

In short. If you are not related to Edward Van Halen you aren't worth a pint of donkey piss in his narcissistic and nepotistic mind. Ed thinks like a monarch. A rotten one.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

A Friday night for Mikey, a bottle of hot sauce, and 3 hours of Ed playing an open "E" on video......
        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Michael Anthony. The happiest person who ever was in Van Halen. I'm sure when he smells some Eddie shit he just rolls down the window of one of his very expensive rides and guns the throttle knowing he has his whole tongue, he has real friends and family, his teeth are real and he isn't an asshole. Yeah Mike is going to have enjoyable golden years driving around in his very nice motor home while Ed and Al sit miserable in their little delusional club house nobody cares about anymore. Wolfie. Lose the weight and go to medical school. Your parents can afford it. You have the time and we are going to be short doctors. We don't need another delusional musician and face it kid, you have no career once pop goes toes up.

Remember folks you are as big as what bothers you and the best revenge is living well. If you want more revenge than that be sure to serve the dish cold. That way they won't see the left hook coming out of nowhere and you won't be a suspect.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-21-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Jetstream
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2011

Dave needs to take advantage of the situation. Ideally, it would make sense to finish this tour and see if they can come out with another LP because Roth by some twerk (yes, I use twerk because I like to imagine girls asses doing weird shit over hearing the greatest hits part deux again) makes some great music with Eduardo but these guys are in their 60s now. Go ahead and play the Van Halen melodramatic game and use the Anthony diatribe response as an excuse to freaking leave Van Halen and all the masses will think it is because you are a cool upstanding guy and will top any high school "fuck you" by Hagar because actions speak louder than words. Release that freaking John 5 album and show us all the crazy ass shit your can't still wacko mind has left. Fuck, you do not have to tour, do fucking LPs because dude you are sixty. John 5 is a pretty damn good guitarist and the dude's mind is fresh with ideas. Sammy is not coming back in any successful stint anymore... YOU WIN!
            I got lost in the...

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Ed and Al's Delusional Club House....bwahahahahahahaha!!! I hope that shows up one one of Eddie's alerts he's got set up

I swear, Higgins, you're a friggin genius.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Believe me Dave is taking advantage of the situation. How's the tour pay Dave? Ha! ha! Ride the bull until it dies Diamond David Lee Roth. Take all the money you can out of the Van Halen's pockets and when it's tapped, write some dirt. I'll buy it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Ed and Al's Delusional Club House....bwahahahahahahaha!!! I hope that shows up one one of Eddie's alerts he's got set up

I swear, Higgins, you're a friggin genius.
                  Summer time finally rolled in up here in the mountains. My cracked ribs are almost healed up and I'm looking forward to raising some hell. Yeah baybee! I'm feeling good and the juices are flowing!

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

On a funny note, Sam just had a Circle concert and some of his fans are pissed. He only performed 90 minutes they claim and no encore... guess you do not have that many hits as you thought and being that it was dubbed Anthony's birthday bash, his contribution suggested the concert be rather short lol
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

They only go for the VH songs, Spam. Not, Where Eagles Shit.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                        On a funny note, Sam just had a Circle concert and some of his fans are pissed. He only performed 90 minutes they claim and no encore... guess you do not have that many hits as you thought and being that it was dubbed Anthony's birthday bash, his contribution suggested the concert be rather short lol
                        Now, now, I've seen a ton of posts by people that loved the show. And a 90 minute set is nothing to be disappointed with. I mean, Sam is what - 97 years old?

The odd thing is they've got this huge back drop with an Alien head on it. Like Roswell type alien. I guess Sammy's gonna go to his grave believing he got his brain downloaded by aliens. And just what did the aliens teach him? Marketing and business skills is my guess. If I was him I'd ask for my own flying saucer so I could fly over Eddie's Delusional Club House and shoot it with lasers and stuff.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Now, now, I've seen a ton of posts by people that loved the show.
                          Where do you see these posts?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                            Where do you see these posts?
                            www.cheddarlovinsheep.com?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Don't give DONNIEP any web site ideas!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Nah, I just did a quick google search. Apparently Slappy has a Twitter account and there's positive posts there and elsewhere. Its kinda surprising that the guy still draws crowds, smaller ones than VH obviously, but damn if he doesn't have a lot of fans. I wonder if people actually buy his newer records. I mean, the guy puts one out like twice a year or something.

Comment

Working...