• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Can't imagine Sam would use van halen to promote himself in any way shape or form .
    While watching Sam's video, I noticed an ad for a cookbook/"how to party" guide Sam wrote. Add in the T-shirts promoting his rum...for a guy who supposedly has so much of his own going on, he sure likes to talk about VH.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
      While watching Sam's video, I noticed an ad for a cookbook/"how to party" guide Sam wrote. Add in the T-shirts promoting his rum...for a guy who supposedly has so much of his own going on, he sure likes to talk about VH.
      This is his first interview without wearing his "beach rum" tshirt!

Comment

• High Life Man
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Hagar Defends Anthony

Say what you will...Hagar is right on this one. And loyal.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Been posted dude. Is Sammy Hagar a bag of self-promoting shit and a liar, absolutely. Is he right on this one? Absolutely!! Does Ed think he has to defend his son buy pissing on Sobo? Asshole...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

This is why we, are here, I was there....you all are here ...get with the program and to all you who even bring Haggis into the equation suck it dry blow me read the words and weep.

ED should, can say and do what he wants. Mike knows where he was DLR Al and ED were there also, stratosphere...

You punk mother fuckers need the truth.....any kind....... your own escapes you, any.. kind of .... perhaps, another ....stratosphere......just the same different day...

Buy your tickets now the water cooler was closed down by the management......see the show.

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Anything for attention. Once the lights hit Sam he grabs his banners and T-Shirts and any other promotional gimmicks that apply. It's the same shit Donny would do if he were a rock star. Ha! ha! ha! Except Don would be promoting Smoky Mountain moonshine.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Anything for attention. Once the lights hit Sam he grabs his banners and T-Shirts and any other promotional gimmicks that apply. It's the same shit Donny would do if he were a rock star. Ha! ha! ha! Except Don would be promoting Smoky Mountain moonshine.
                You know it!
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

We's getting rich bitch! Living it big just like Rick Flair. Woooooo! Wooooooo!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I wonder is Sammy's beach rum is as tasty as Mike's hot sauce?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      I wonder is Sammy's beach rum is as tasty as Mike's hot sauce?
                      Never tasted his tequila cause I hate tequila. Must be pretty good since it won like a gazillion awards. I'm. It a big rum drinker but who knows, might be good. Probably overpriced.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Oh, there were those times when I was more into BDSM where I thought placing a few drops of this inside my asshole while being bound and spanked silly would be a great idea.

Now those days are over. Thanks, Ed.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

You just have to spend a few days in the Guadalajara jail to get that experience.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Been there. Done that.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Someone should get a hold of Mona and ask her how she feels about being replaced my MA!
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Dude. I got plowed to the gillsl on this meszcal that about 15 years ago you could score in Mexico for around 1500 pesos (50 cents US). One of the best drunks I ever pulled now someone is selling the stuff for over $100 US here in the states. Cost hardly anything in Mexico. They just put it in a fancier bottle and market it. The stuff tastes like some smokey, musty campfire with a nasty smokey, dirt tasting worm swimming at the bottom of the bottle. You can see multiple dimensions and universes on the stuff but hey you better have some salt and lime to kill the third world grass hut taste of the hooch. Kind of tastes like you are tossing the salad of some Mexican farm worker. How do I know? Not sayin.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-21-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...