Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

@GregRenoff pic.twitter.com/FP2DkiZInB— Ray Broderick (@bgrflckr) June 25, 2015
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

lol fuckin' Sam the attention whore...lead singer disease, indeed.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        @GregRenoff pic.twitter.com/FP2DkiZInB— Ray Broderick (@bgrflckr) June 25, 2015
        He lost all credibility when his last name said "Bertinelli".

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
          He lost all credibility when his last name said "Bertinelli".

Yeah, that tramp only stayed with the drunken meth head for 25 years....

What a gold digger....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yeah, that tramp only stayed with the drunken meth head for 25 years....

What a gold digger....
            Anyone who's a REAL Van Halen fans knows that Valerie is the one who got inside Ed's head and broke up the band....

So fuck her!

Ed's alcoholic enabler....

She's a worse enabler than DONNIEP is to me!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Anyone who's a REAL Van Halen fans knows that Valerie is the one who got inside Ed's head and broke up the band....

So fuck her!

Ed's alcoholic enabler....

She's a worse enabler than DONNIEP is to me!

I don't think it's stretch to say that if it weren't for Val, Edward Lodewijk Van Halen would be at Forest Lawn Cemetery with all the other celebrities.....

And you can lighten up on the REAL Van Halen fan bullshit, Francis....

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

oh yeah and David Lee Roth returned back to Van Halen a few months after their divorce lol

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I don't think it's stretch to say that if it weren't for Val, Edward Lodewijk Van Halen would be at Forest Lawn Cemetery with all the other celebrities.....

And you can lighten up on the REAL Van Halen fan bullshit, Francis....
                  hahahahaahahaha!!!!

Valerie Bertinelli saved Eddie's life???

Ed didn't get sober until he got rid of her!

Yes, I'm a REAL fan... one of the few left.... boycotting this tour and live album to support the only real lineup

Dave, Ed, Alex and Mike

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Ed's sobriety chart...

Married to Valerie: Drunk 27 years

Married to Janie: Sober 7 years

Married to Valerie: Brings a gun to the airport

Married to Janie: Brings an e-cigarette vape to the airport

Married to Valerie: 20 years David Lee Roth not in Van Halen

Married to Janie: David Lee Roth in Van Halen 7 years straight

Who saved Ed's Life, Va Beach?
                    Last edited by WARF; 06-25-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

hahahahaahahaha!!!!

Valerie Bertinelli saved Eddie's life???

Ed didn't get sober until he got rid of her!

Yes, I'm a REAL fan... one of the few left.... boycotting this tour and live album to support the only real lineup

Dave, Ed, Alex and Mike

What I'm saying is if Val WEREN'T there, Ed would be dead, yes that's what I'm saying....

And I would never question that you aren't a REAL VH fan, just don't preach to others here that they're NOT unless they agree with your line of thinking, that's ridiculous my friend....

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

What I'm saying is if Val WEREN'T there, Ed would be dead, yes that's what I'm saying....

And I would never question that you aren't a REAL VH fan, just don't preach to others here that they're NOT unless they agree with your line of thinking, that's ridiculous my friend....
                        Anyone who supports Ed after the bullshit he said about Mike doesn't deserve to own any of the first six albums... how about that?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Anyone who supports Ed after the bullshit he said about Mike doesn't deserve to own any of the first six albums... how about that?

Okey dokey, is that an order?

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Okey dokey, is that an order?
                            I may have an extreme way of thinking regarding Van Halen but at least I have a stance....

Half the morons out there will just accept anything Ed does as Van Halen....

Van Halen is NOTHING without Mike's background vocals... NOTHING... it's just as crucial to their sounds as Ed's riffs.... Dave's screams.... Alex's neckbrace....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I may have an extreme way of thinking regarding Van Halen but at least I have a stance....

Half the morons out there will just accept anything Ed does as Van Halen....

Van Halen is NOTHING without Mike's background vocals... NOTHING... it's just as crucial to their sounds as Ed's riffs.... Dave's screams.... Alex's neckbrace....

I don't disagree with that for the most part, so why haven't you had this stance since 2007?

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Van Halen is NOTHING without Mike's background vocals... NOTHING...
                                You should have manned up and told Ed this when you were standing three feet away from him.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...