X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stella
    Roadie
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    You tell that fucking hamster to put out more.
    Who are you????
    Vote Stella!

Comment

• Stella
      Roadie
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      As much as I DO NOT agree with it, Katy seems to be pretty high on the list.

In the alternative... there has been a recent rodent infestation here at the army. Rikk doesn't seem to like Stella. Maybe we should start with her.
      What have I ever done to you people????
      Vote Stella!

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

OK, now you're on MY shit list for attatching a Hamtaro pic!

I HATE those fuckin' things!!!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Stella
          Roadie
          • Sep 2004

How was I to know?
          Vote Stella!

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

I am Bueno Bob.

You SHOULD have known.

I shouldn't have to explain myself to people about these things.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Stella
              Roadie
              • Sep 2004

But I am not a people.
              Vote Stella!

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Oh, OK.

Well, than I shouldn't have to explain myself to PERSON about these things.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

lol

i crack myself up sometimes
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

MAX, right back at ya, my friend!! This place is the shit, and so are you!!!

I want to explain one thing about our clique: everyone is welcome. The only two kinds of people not invited are sheep and fucking nutcases. Obviously, idiots like TONGUE-IN-ASS and BLOW-IT-ALL fit into the former category. And assholes like that psycho bitch that keeps posting here even though she claims she wants it to all be over should be banished from the internet altogether.

FLAB, your asshole "boyfriend" who you've been cheating on...well...he's an idiot. He jumps on here and basically backstabs all his friends in the VH community. And to protect you! That's hilarious! He has no idea the shit you pulled. He had no idea you went behind his back trying to prevent him from posting here! And all because he would see all your pathetic online flirtations with people that think you're a joke.

And yes, FLAB did threaten a lawsuit. Of course, she's denied that many times. And as far as I know, fatty, BRETT only told you to forget about it. He doesn't actually think well of you. Who would think well of you after you pulled something like that?

Now FLAB, you've lost. Everyone knows the REAL YOU (as Pete Townshend would say). So give up. Leave. Go mod your seven subscribers at Chelle's site and leave the Army alone. Believe me, the place is doing very well without you. Hell, we're even talking DLR again (look at Main, you bitch).

And I love how you have "all these PMs from people" bitching about my tyranny or MAX's tyranny...if that were true, you'd post some of them or name names behind their backs to prove your point. You've always used that tactic. This time, you probably have a PM from Chelle and maybe another of those tormentedvhfans losers and translate that as "tons of posters" hating the Rikk/Max clique. Get a life. Give up. You're a laughing stock. Read this thread. Haven't you figured it out yet? You don't threaten MAX with your fucking fatass biker gang and then play all innocent.

Run along now, Norma Bates. It's over.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      You don't threaten MAX with your fucking fatass biker gang and then play all innocent.
                      Correction my friend but you are confusing me with either Guitar Shark, OLO, Top Timmy or countless others.

I never received the biker gang threat. I know it's hard to keep up with both whom and how the banned one threatens people so I'll forgive you. lol.
                      Last edited by MAX; 10-07-2004, 11:52 PM.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        Correction my friend but you are confusing me with either OLO, Top Timmy or countless others.

I never received the biker gang threat. I know it's hard to keep up with both whom and how the banned one threatens people so I'll forgive you. lol.
                        LOL. Well, I know she sent you a threat right before we finally went all out.
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I know. It's hard to keep up isn't it?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Stella
                            What have I ever done to you people????
                            Relax. It was a joke. Sheesh.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              I know. It's hard to keep up isn't it?
                              Yeah. I mean, it's like trying to keep up with Norman Bates's victims! You've got PSYCHO I, PSYCHO II, PSYCHO III, PSYCHO IV...that's gotta be like 50 acts of brutal violence!!!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                                Relax. It was a joke. Sheesh.
                                How are ya, babe?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...