• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    I like Max, I guess they're OK with me...
    Damn right I'm OK with you. You just have NO idea what this "woman" has done to people and you can obviously see what she does within any and every message board where she posts. The facts speak for themselves cos she's been banned EVERYWHERE!!!! My goodness, she's been banned here over a dozen times and still will not leave.

Also, you mentioned that this is a DLR/VH message board no? Well, Fab here is NOT a DLR fan!!!!!

See where I'm going?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Black Sheep
      I appreciate you taking the time to postthis but what you dont know is that before Max and Rikk attacked me I was a very well liked poster here. They took the truth and stretched it and mixed it with lies and now it has become a war. I stay to fend off the lies vecause I have friends here that read this stuff and I want to have my side out there.
      I agreed to leave, was gone a week and come back to see i was banned and there were pages of lies. left again for 7 days and come back and see photshopped pics and more lies. They dont stop, why should I.

Dont worry. It's being handled!
      I'll take some time as well...I have no fucking idea how "well liked" you were before or after the goddamned suez canal, but you spew enough silt to make an Ethiopian dredge ship lock down on a toothpick.

If you've got a huge problem with lies, start at the grocery store...there's a fucking war going on! Edy's and Hoggin Dos are stockpiling calories and fat content like no tomorrow....is that up your alley?

And what exactly is being handled?

You ain't handling a motherfucking thing.

I know what I'm about to handle....a wheelbarrow. Not just any wheelbarrow, a wheelbarrow the size of a Datsun.

Then there you go....and motherfuckers are going "Datsunofabitch just hauled off another one".

Get the fuck out of Main.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
        Sniper
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa

I know what I'm about to handle....a wheelbarrow. Not just any wheelbarrow, a wheelbarrow the size of a Datsun.

Then there you go....and motherfuckers are going "Datsunofabitch just hauled off another one".

ROFLMFAO... that is too fucking funny..

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Well, not only that, but it plugs up the threads, too. This was supposed to be a "Bash Sheep or VH Member" thread and it's never even occured...yet we have a good 7 or 8 pages now of this conflict spilling over...and I've seen it in a shitload of other threads as well...

Seriously, what's the point, here? Fab's not going to win any battles, and the only possible outcome I can see is her getting banned again and then coming back with a new nic, which recycles the conflict and so on and so forth...at what price victory? And, more to the point, at what price do you fight a battle that HAS no possible victor until one or more of the conflicting parties loses their computer?

It just seems like a colossal waste of time.
          I appreciate what you're saying, Bob.

Unfortunately, your words will fall on deaf ears (meaning, FAB won't listen). She will keep coming back. Do you know how many times now people have ignored her and she's still come back? There have been a few times now where nobody would post almost anything. She would wait (and lurk...you could see her name "browsing") and someone would make a single mention of her, and then she would jump in and plug up two or three threads with attacks. She's even jumped in and called me out or attacked me, and many times I've ignored her because of the good advice of folks like lms or Max.

She doesn't want to let it go. It's all she has here. Now she's even delusional enough into thinking that somehow it's going to come back at MAX and myself or that she's somehow coming back.

The only thing FAB offers this place is entertainment...at her own expense. Sad that she knows this but still posts because she has nothing else to do. Very pathetic. She could maybe bring in a few numbers by staying because people enjoy laughing at her. Hell, I've had a few people PM me and tell me that they love hating her. She's like Hannibal Lechter...the psycho you love to hate.

But really, nothing productive comes out of these games. She thinks she can antagonize MAX and I and the others into never even mentioning her name. Well, frankly, we almost never do. And I truly think by this point we'd have practically forgotten about her were it not for her continuous invasions under other usernames. It's pretty clear to all what's happening here.

And funny enough, this all started because one night I joked with her and she went nuts (as usual). She went on the warpath, making threats...and all because I was just joking with her. It's sick. People had been warning me about her for a long time. And I remembered how many Roth fans she insulted or fucked over at the Links. She was the biggest Roth-hater there! Ask Brett. But she's continuing to play victim. She loves the attention. She's a real masochist, I guess.

She's a very sad case. She shouldn't even be allowed near the internet. God knows how many people she's hurt, threatened or attacked over the years. The numbers would be staggering, I imagine. Christ, if she could threaten Brett with a lawsuit, God knows what other damage she's caused. I know of a number of other specific cases myself. I've received a good number of PMs (with requests by the posters to stay anonymous). But we'll never know the whole story.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I'll take some time as well...I have no fucking idea how "well liked" you were before or after the goddamned suez canal, but you spew enough silt to make an Ethiopian dredge ship lock down on a toothpick.

If you've got a huge problem with lies, start at the grocery store...there's a fucking war going on! Edy's and Hoggin Dos are stockpiling calories and fat content like no tomorrow....is that up your alley?

And what exactly is being handled?

You ain't handling a motherfucking thing.

LOL. Is it still "being handled", Rustoffa?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Well, good enough, then. I don't want to get too involved in it, but from what I'm really seeing, I'm getting a pretty good impression of the way things are gonna go, and I'm kinda guessing that my input won't make much difference to her, all things being even. Seems to be a lot of what I'm getting from different people now, anyway.

Still, it was worth the effort, and Fab, if you're reading on, think about what I've said, it DOES make some sense, you have to admit...on some level...sometimes it's just best to walk away.

Anyway, gotta go get my old lady from work, so I'm out.

Night, folks.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Nite Bob.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

My man, my brother and my friend!!!!

You just killed me and made my night!!!! I owe you a heaping bowl of macaroni and beef!!! LOL!!! Only kidding, I'm talking Iguana on me!!!

I fucking love you Stoffa!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                    Sniper
                    • Oct 2004

Well, good enough, then. I don't want to get too involved in it, but from what I'm really seeing, I'm getting a pretty good impression of the way things are gonna go, and I'm kinda guessing that my input won't make much difference to her, all things being even. Seems to be a lot of what I'm getting from different people now, anyway.

Still, it was worth the effort, and Fab, if you're reading on, think about what I've said, it DOES make some sense, you have to admit...on some level...sometimes it's just best to walk away.

Anyway, gotta go get my old lady from work, so I'm out.

Night, folks.
                    Like, Bob, I'm an outsider to the situation and do not wanna get involved but, I'm a mum too Fab and the worlds tough enough to deal with without prolonging this type of upset. Is it really worth it when your energies could be used for those who you love rather than those you dont get along with??

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Well, hello there SEA!

You hottie!
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                        Well, hello there SEA!

You hottie!
                        Damn girl.. fancy seeing you.. LOL!!! Always good to see my best Roth friends and catch up on the old gossip!! :p

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

I never repeat gossip!!

So listen carefully....
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            I never repeat gossip!!

So listen carefully....
                            LMAO... u bet mate

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Sorry, but I'm positive you have read everything here within this thread.
                              If I could ignore mods, I wouldn't even have read THAT.

Lisa, if you're still here, Bueno Bob has a good point (what I've been saying all along - walk away)
                              Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                              Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Black Sheep
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2004

Well, the lies are still being piled on THICK...
                                Ya know you can make anything sound terrible with lies. There is so much MORE to the stories you tell yet so much LESS as well. You guys WANT people to HATE me just because YOU do but seriously what do you get from it? Honestly? OK you've spewed your stories all over this board, none of these situations, true or untrue have ANYTHING to do with this site nor are they ANY of your business... SO why don't you just DROP IT now. Just stop talking about it. You have stated your case, though it is full of lies and 1/2 truths, IT's OUT THERE! Now shut up about it and move on! Use that lil ignore feature and get back to your sheep...

Comment

Working...