X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Sorry, but I'm positive you have read everything here within this thread.
    Of course she has.

Chelle, read this: I have seen your picture. You make FLAB look like a supermodel. You are a fucking ugly bitch. You make thirty-something look like 70.

(Now let's see if she's reading.)
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Black Sheep
      Oh and lms... why dont you just ignore me on your own... Why do you need a silly special feature to do it? Lack of self control? Maybe you should stop staying on line all nite cyber drinking and go spend some time at the Clinique counter!
      You are a fucking disgusting bitch. Listen to yourself. What has lms ever done to you, you cunt?

Tell ya what...don't make me go dig up some of your late-night drunken ramblings on this site. You are psycho. You've been banned. Leave. You're not welcome. I'm glad you're a loser here now. Thank me for it. You don't know my address, and you never will. So have fun making biker threats.

As for insulting lms...tell you what, FAB...go have another bottle of scotch while neglecting your kid again, you shitty human being.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Red Rock
        Full On Cocktard
        • Oct 2004

who is black sheep? why does everyone hate her so much? what did she do?
        Van Halen is back!!!

Eddie, Alex, Sammy and Mikey

Comment

• Black Sheep
          Banned
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Oh stop trying to kid everyone here cos you knew exactly what you were doing by posting your "red phone" garbage. Most everyone has you figured out by now.

Posting with that name was a mistake, plane and simple, I feel no need to try and convince you.

See, you just simply refuse to respect anyone? Again, leave both of those stellar individuals out of your latest verbal menstrual cycle. They do not deserve to be brought into this PERIOD!!!! Regardless of our little online spat, if I turned on Jim I have a good reason. I'm fucking beyond loyal to people that are close to me. Unlike yourself, I will NEVER sell said person out either publicly or privately. I have my reasons for my change of heart and I stand by them 100%!!!! End of fucking story and I will not discuss this issue EVER again. Another thing as long as you did bring these guys up. You repeatedly mention that you are a different person than how you portray yourself on the net. That is where we differ and why I am friends with both of those guys. What you read from me is what you get. I'm the same online and off. If I tell you to fuck off online, I'll do the same to you face to face. Also, if I tell someone I'd like to give them a fucking hug and buy them a beer online, the same applies face to face! Get it?

Your free to feel however you want about whomever you want. Too bad I am not allowed the same courtsey.

It makes no difference to you? Are you serious? I just about fell out of my chair with that statement. Most sane and rational people would realize when they are no longer welcome. You know the links wont take you back and that is why this site has to endure your daily tantrums and multiple bannings. You have absolutely nowhere else to post. We need to replace the carpet leading to the front door from your fingernails tearing it to pieces from being dragged out so many times. It's in shreds.

I could go back to the links just like I go back here. I have access to numerous IP's. My battle is HERE that's why I come here. I'm warding off your lies. I have a right to defend myself against you.

Seriously, I now hope you do stay. Pick a good name though ok?

Like what? Max? Gee thats creative... Or what OU812Max... Please!

My goodness you are both such a repulsive and a disgusting individual. Listen up cupcake, lms is loved at this site. Unlike you. Just keep going you deranged demon cos Instant Karma is gonna get you.

have you checked YOUR own karma lately? You are NO different than me. You are just as repulsive and disgusting. In fact I treat lms BETTER than you treat me. So, I guess I'll be seeing you in hell!

Fuck you!!!! You brought it out publicly you witch, not me!!!! Another thing biker mama, "Peaches" is a new moniker. That's the problem with pathological liars as yourself. You tell so many fucking lies that you can not keep them straight. You are busted every single time that you speak.

I created Peaches a few days ago to speak to someone and it's not whom you are thinking of. Several names have been banned since Peaches registered. Turn off your thinking cap, I'm telling you exactly what happened.

In closing and at the end of the day, let's just completely throw both anything and everything that you've EVER done to anybody. You can go straight downstairs for what you said to OLO alone!!!! Since "God" has forgiven you for all that you have done in your mind then so be it. However, I've yet to EVER hear or read you once publicly condemning or repenting for threatening the man physically, wanting to watch and laugh as it happens? The God that I believe in does not forgive individuals who do not apologize. Unfortunaltely, you are the one that has to live with your actions alone. Thanks goodness that I do not.

God Bless......

I will NOT aplolgize to OLO, he came looking for bot a fight and a threat. He asked for it and he got it. The only thing I am sorry about is that I let him get to me that much. Other than THAT, he got exactly what he wanted. He has yet to apologize to me. seen and Brett BOTH have. We all agreed things were misunderstood and handled poorly. While we still disagree on alot of things we have apologized and moved on. THAT is what people do. I don't get YOU. Your seriously deranged. You want to pointthe finger at me yet NONE of the things you chastise me about even involve you. Your a busy body. Putting your nose into my business like it somehow affects you or this board.
          None of it had anything to do with this board until you and your little boyfriend brought it here, trippled it in size and made it what it has become. Now you want me to run away with my tail between my legs? Well I did that but your buddy Rikk wouldn't shut up, so... Here I am...

Comment

• Black Sheep
            Banned
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Red Rock
            who is black sheep? why does everyone hate her so much? what did she do?
            I am a all era fan who has taken alot of heat for some fights in the past. You can get all the bullshit from Max and Rikk and then if you want the truth you can email me at fab316@earthlink.net.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

LOL Flab. You're so full of shit. I kept posting that I'm ignoring you. But you kept calling me out. You just love the attention.

What's the matter? Is modding at Smelle's site not exciting enough for you?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

LOL!!!! Look how quickly Fab is to befriend a fucking Hagar fan such as Chedd-Cock? If that doesn't speak volumes then I don't know what will?
                Last edited by MAX; 10-09-2004, 02:14 AM.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Black Sheep
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  You are a fucking disgusting bitch. Listen to yourself. What has lms ever done to you, you cunt?

Tell ya what...don't make me go dig up some of your late-night drunken ramblings on this site. You are psycho. You've been banned. Leave. You're not welcome. I'm glad you're a loser here now. Thank me for it. You don't know my address, and you never will. So have fun making biker threats.

As for insulting lms...tell you what, FAB...go have another bottle of scotch while neglecting your kid again, you shitty human being.
                  lms has been plenty nasty to both me and Chelle and I see she has picked up your creative writing skills as well. She is also like a ugly vulture flying over head waiting for dead bodies to fall. FUCK HER!

I could care LESS what YOU think of me pRikk cuz your day is coming soon. I think your going to be more than a little suprised... And no that is not a threat AND it has nothing to do with ME.

Thank YOU? I think your an idiot! You look like a fool! Sheep Pen President? Gee..That's impressive! And now Max is out recruiting sheep from the Links... LOL!

One more thing... I dont drink Scotch... Is that somthing else you pulled out of your ass. Geez you must have a mighty BIG ass for all the SHIT you keep pulling out of there!

I'm bored now...

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Arguing over the internet is so amusing
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

lms has been plenty nasty to both me and Chelle and I see she has picked up your creative writing skills as well. She is also like a ugly vulture flying over head waiting for dead bodies to fall. FUCK HER!

I could care LESS what YOU think of me pRikk cuz your day is coming soon. I think your going to be more than a little suprised... And no that is not a threat AND it has nothing to do with ME.

Thank YOU? I think your an idiot! You look like a fool! Sheep Pen President? Gee..That's impressive! And now Max is out recruiting sheep from the Links... LOL!

One more thing... I dont drink Scotch... Is that somthing else you pulled out of your ass. Geez you must have a mighty BIG ass for all the SHIT you keep pulling out of there!

I'm bored now...
                      You're bored?? That's great! Leave then!

lms has done nothing to you until you viciously attacked her.

And what is your threat? What is coming my way? Care to elaborate what you're going to do? Funny how I get along exceptionally with almost all the mods here and almost all of the posters. I even get along with Brett and most of the mods at the Links. So, please tell me what you're going to do, you nutcase.

Sorry if it wasn't scotch. You sure were drunk on something a couple of weeks ago, nutcase.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

And now Max is out recruiting sheep from the Links...
                        Oh dear lord,

You are one delusional witch!!!!

Hmmmmm....... I can see your collective feathers are ruffled cos yet another WOMAN is getting attention and you cannot stand it!!!!!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2004

Damn Max, recruiting from the Links??? thats appalling!!! Shame on ya dude

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            Arguing over the internet is so amusing
                            That's why I have a large popcorn and coke on hand for this thread.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Red Rock
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Oct 2004

fab is cool. you should all shut the fuck up.
                              Van Halen is back!!!

Eddie, Alex, Sammy and Mikey

Comment

• Black Sheep
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2004

Did you READ what I said? I said I am not going to do ANYTHING! I just said you are going to be suprised... God you are RIKKlexic!

NO THREAT RIKK! I just KNOW something. Like it or not I do have SOME friends here and there are things that I know thatYOU may not.
                                You may feel like your some board powerhouse but your not all that baby!

Drop the lms shit already! i have plenty of reason not to like her and that is my right.

So I was drunk... BIG DEAL!

Comment

Working...