Let's Bash the Fuck Out Of...Week 1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT Gilty

Originally posted by Rikk
    No, it's not a crime. But it's pretty pathetic to make up a username and lurk and post, pretending you're someone else.

God, here we go again. It's like talking to a psycho child.
    I dont pretend. I am ALWAYS me... And you all know it!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      Rikk have you been picking on Wrigglyvillebabe, Northern Girl, Diamonds Girl, Lady Tudor, crzyfrmtheheat, Stella, and all the other women on this army?
      LOL. Nope. Funny though, I guess "Unmentioned" and Smelle think of themselves as the only women at this site. And frankly...uh...no, they're not.

I like all the people you mentioned (except that pesky hamster is a tease!!). What does that say?
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• NOT Gilty

LOL. Gimme a break. Because I don't like you or the not-mentioned one, I am trying to chase away females? You're such a loser. You think too much of yourself. I could give a flying fuck about you. And it doesn't make a difference that you're a female or not...believe that if you want. The real reason is because I think you're an idiot and a hypocrite. Futhermore, no offense, but I don't really think of you in an opposite-sex kinda way. Sorry. It's two females...count 'em: two...that I haven't liked here. One got deservedly banned. The other whines like an idiot and bitches people out at her own site.

I think lms2 is great, but I think plenty of other females at this site are also really cool people. So, enough of the conspiracy-theories, kay? I think most smart people know what's going on here.

Also, if you think I ran you and fatgirl off on my own, then you really are dumber than I thought. In fact, you know that to not be so, don't you?
        Why do you call me fat? I'm not fat... lms is ugly, but I dont call her that... Shall I start calling her ugly? If I did you'd say I was a horrible person right...

Comment

• lms2

That you're a cat person?

I also forgot Lady Cab Driver, Elitest, and probably a few others I will be kicking myself for here in a bit... I hope they don't get offended.

Comment

• Splooge
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2004

LOL. Nope. Funny though, I guess "Unmentioned" and Smelle think of themselves as the only women at this site. And frankly...uh...no, they're not.

I like all the people you mentioned (except that pesky hamster is a tease!!). What does that say?
            Ya got a problem wit Stella Biotch!??!
            We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
              You're beating your head against a brick wall, Fab. Rikk won't be happy until he chases away all the females except lms. Eventually she'll probably piss him off somehow and then she'll be gone too. It's a shame that one guy is running off so many people, but what can ya do? Feeling tormented? You know where to go
              "I was very wise to hitch my wagon to his star." -- Jerry Seinfeld, referring to George Costanza, who abandoned him before his big meeting at NBC.

And I love how this whole thing is somehow Rikk's fault. LOL.

Someone should compare the number of posts Fab has made here (since she was banned) with the number of posts at Chelle's site during that same time period.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by NOT Gilty
                Why do you call me fat? I'm not fat... lms is ugly, but I dont call her that... Shall I start calling her ugly? If I did you'd say I was a horrible person right...
                You already have called me ugly... and a few other not so nice names.

I think I will go cry... or not.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NOT Guilty
                  I'm not wanted here by some, but others email me and tell me how slow it is, and how it isn't the same. How all it is anymore is you and Max and a few womwn flirting. People are saying it isn'tthe ARMY at all. Alot of people liked me wether you like it or not. Too bad most of them are afraid to say anything about it for fear of ending up at the end of a Rikk/Max war. It's sad actually because the board that was ALL ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH has been reduced to people afraid to speak.
                  Jesus, you're sick.

First off, I could give a flying fuck about board power. I'm here to have good conversation. You never were. You attacked other women out of some sick jealousy, you threatened people in PMs, you manipulated friends of mine into making threats against others, I have a PM box full of people's stories about things you've done...most of them in the past few months...begging me to not let up on you, you said false shit about me in real life (I know it's false, and partly because I tell almost no one on this site about my private life). Other people were afraid to step forward because you'd already threatened them and had personal shit like home addresses and even work phone numbers. And who started fighting? You did. And only because Max and I disagreed with your Hagar-promoting in various threads. This is the DLR Army. You know that. You're only here to get attention. You don't even fucking like Roth. You drove away how many people from the Links with your anti-Roth shit? How many people started fights with you because you would post anti-Dave shit? How many people did you start fights with, attacking them for liking Dave? Tons. You're a fucking hypocrite. You've done so much damage and take credit for none of it. And I'm fucking sick of explaining it to you. You take NO credit for any of it.

You don't like that you were banned? Well, don't blame MAX and I for it. You may think the site revolves around you. You may think it revolves around MAX and I. But it doesn't. And funny enough, the only comments I've read about this site slowing down was that it sure was fun to make fun of you.

Stupid idiot.
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Splooge
                    Ya got a problem wit Stella Biotch!??!
                    You tell that fucking hamster to put out more.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• frenchie
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jul 2004

soory i'm french but not gilty, there's a mistake. it's "not guilty" no???
                      heu, forget about it, i'm tired............

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I was talking about Guwapo...

If I leave, you win...
                        It's not about winning, moron. And if it were, then I already won. You're just lengthening what's already happened.

And you're not bothering me. You're bothering the mods and everyone else.

So continue to be a selfish twat.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I dont pretend. I am ALWAYS me... And you all know it!
                          Yeah...you're always you. All SEVEN of you.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            "I was very wise to hitch my wagon to his star." -- Jerry Seinfeld, referring to George Costanza, who abandoned him before his big meeting at NBC.

And I love how this whole thing is somehow Rikk's fault. LOL.

Someone should compare the number of posts Fab has made here (since she was banned) with the number of posts at Chelle's site during that same time period.
                            LOL. And she's actually supposed to be a mod at that site! LOL. Of course, there are more mods at Chelle's site than actual normal posters.

Bitter, bitter people. What else is my fault?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frenchie
                              soory i'm french but not gilty, there's a mistake. it's "not guilty" no???
                              heu, forget about it, i'm tired............
                              FRENCHIE!!! Where you been, my friend?

And you're right...it's "guilty". It's just "unnamed" making another username variation.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Okay, "unnamed one". I am going out for the evening. I order you to be silent for the rest of the evening. No more posting. Shut up.

PS. Remember, I have all the "power" here.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...