X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jharp84
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Bush vetoes stem cell research

We all knew this was coming! BUT WTF! 1st IRAQ! NOW This! This could only help the HUMAN RACE!! MF the KING of all JAGS EVER!!!
  • jharp84
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Let's not make this a Republican vs. Democrat thing! I am neither! Fucks on both sides! In fact I don't like any politician!! Except for a handful of past gone!!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Of course he did. Bush is "pro-life", you know

I hope Nancy Reagan kicks his ass.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

that shouldnt matter. i myself am pro-life, but i say as long as they are doing abortions we might as well do the research
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I guess you'll have to rely on Canada for the research. Our government recently budgeted more money for it.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

I think I'm going to have to move NORTH!!! Is there any decent pizza though?? Or Italian Beefs? Chicago food will kill me before my soon to be ex-wife does! F-GWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CACKSUKER!!!!! !

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's not a question of "abortions," it's a question of using blastocysts, or throwing them out...

Apparently, to superstitious or lying Republican retards, one qualifies as murder while the other does not!

Comment

• jharp84
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  It's not a question of "abortions," it's a question of using blastocysts, or throwing them out...

Apparently, to superstitious or lying Republican retards, one qualifies as murder while the other does not!
                  Me says 5 stars for that quote!!! l

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Depends what her astrology tells her to do...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      I guess you'll have to rely on Canada for the research. Our government recently budgeted more money for it.
                      With all you whiz kids up there, that ought to make us all feel better.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        With all you whiz kids up there, that ought to make us all feel better.

If you had any clue as to how much medical research and advancement is made up here, you wouldn't be rolling your eyes.

"Stem cell research centre attracts leading scientist back to Canada" http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2006/...tem-cells.html

Speaking of whiz kids: http://youtube.com/watch?v=seYUbVa7L7w
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Redballjets88
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

If you had any clue as to how much medical research and advancement is made up here, you wouldn't be rolling your eyes.

"Stem cell research centre attracts leading scientist back to Canada" http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2006/...tem-cells.html

Speaking of whiz kids: http://youtube.com/watch?v=seYUbVa7L7w

my guess is zero...last night on the radio show "Loveline" hosted by world renowned Dr. Drew, dr. drew went off on the canadian health care system, and said that 85% of major medical research and advancments are done in the US. he went on to tell a story about how he used to work for the canadian system in a respect and thousands of canadians are sent to the US for treatment b/c the entire struture there is shit.

but keep loving your shitty system angel
                          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                            but keep loving your shitty system angel
                            I'm alive because of that "shitty" system... keep talking out your ass Redball...

WHICH Dr. Drew are you referring to?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm alive because of that "shitty" system... keep talking out your ass Redball...

WHICH Dr. Drew are you referring to?
                              Dr. Drew Pinsky is a radio host. His show "Loveline" was also on MTV for a few years. Adam Carolla was the guest host.

Pinsky's a real MD, but this wouldn't be the first time I've heard him give an answer which supports the US corporatist medical "establishment".
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...