Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Another thing I notice is that the vast majority of the anti abortion people seem to be male.

The argument being 'She killed my child'.

Again I find that one simple. Don't fuck a girl without contraception if you want a kid and you don't know her well enough to know she doesn't.

It's such a flawed moral high ground. You fucked some girl who turns out not to have the same beliefs as you? Well learn from that. Maybe you should either view it as a recreational sport and wear a rubber or take the fucking time to get to know the person you are wanting to have a 20 year parental relationship with.

It's just a bunch of double standards.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      Well, I agree with almost everything you say on any topic, but to call anyone who aborts an unfit parent? C'mon Sesh.

What about a woman who is raped? What about a RESPONSIBLE person who realizes he or she will not make a good parent?

Abortion sometimes is THE responsible thing to do.
      Sorry I missed the qualifiers of rape and 'unfit at that time'.

Cheers!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Once again, you nailed it.

But they're not just males Sesh....they're religious males.

Don't you know that because they believe in Jesus (and the Tooth Fairy) that it gives them the right to tell everyone else what to do?

And that includes the Catholic priests engaging in buggery....because every life is so precious.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

*waits for the burst rubber argument*...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Another thing I notice is that the vast majority of the anti abortion people seem to be male.

The argument being 'She killed my child'.

Again I find that one simple. Don't fuck a girl without contraception if you want a kid and you don't know her well enough to know she doesn't.

It's such a flawed moral high ground. You fucked some girl who turns out not to have the same beliefs as you? Well learn from that. Maybe you should either view it as a recreational sport and wear a rubber or take the fucking time to get to know the person you are wanting to have a 20 year parental relationship with.

It's just a bunch of double standards.

Cheers!

Or, as George Carlin once said, "notice that most of the women against abortion are ones you wouldn't want to fuck anyway?"

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              *waits for the burst rubber argument*...
              Nope. It's God's will.

God decides everything, and we must all live with it.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Every abortion is a good abortion. There's too many people on the planet. Period.

What do you think of that?
                No argument there...I've said it before, I've yet to hear ONE anti-abortion type offer anything on overpopulation, world hunger
                (or how stopping abortion would possibly benefit either problem)etc. ...but y'know, anything about taking care of people who are HERE already?
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All my pro choice logic shit and whatever it doesn't mean I always agree with the decisions.

For example I was the best man at a couples wedding. He had a really good job he was starting on at least $60k and she was on over $30k, they were mid 30s and his Dad was a millionaire. After 6 months she gets pregnant. They decided to abort because it was not in their plans financially because they wanted her to work for a year before having a kids. They had a bit of trouble finding someone to do it but found someone by around 16 weeks. A year afterwards they then decide that they are ready and have a kid. His Dad buys them a $40k German station wagon.

I know it's probably just unusual anecdotal shit but it's maybe made me a bit more harsh on abortion people than I should be.

Anyhoo either way it's up to them.

Cheers!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

You are right. It's up to them but a scumbag move nonetheless.

They should have been responsible to begin with. Just because I am pro-abortion doesn't mean I don't believe in being responsible.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

You are right. It's up to them but a scumbag move nonetheless.

They should have been responsible to begin with. Just because I am pro-abortion doesn't mean I don't believe in being responsible.
                      Hear, hear.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dorothy Walker Bush should have had an abortion
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... Just because I am pro-abortion doesn't mean I don't believe in being responsible.
                          Same here... abortion shouldn't be used as a casual contraceptive!
                          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                          Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                          Originally posted by VanHalener
                          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                          Originally posted by FORD
                          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Dorothy Walker Bush should have had an abortion
                            That, I think eaven the ones that want to rule women's lives (here, they dare calling themselves "pro-life") would agree with!
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                            Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                            Originally posted by VanHalener
                            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• matt19
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                              Same here... abortion shouldn't be used as a casual contraceptive!
                              Exactly!
                              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• TongueNGroove
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                "We let women kill their babies" Please. Are YOU gonna adopt all the unwanted children? Gonna adopt ONE? Doubt it...

I've heard that (flawed) line of "potential life" thinking before...in parochial school.
                                The problem with that logic is if taken to the zealot extreme, EVERY sperm and egg cell is a potential human life...

I can't remember which comedian it was (maybe Carlin), but he had a whole riff on the topic, which culminated in "Fuck, if every sperm cell is a potential human life, I just murdered more people than STALIN in my room last night!"
                                Typical liberal thinking....

First of all, I shouldn't have to adopt any child. The women’s right to choose ended when spread her legs. In cases of rape it is really hard because although the women didn't choose, you still can't blame it on the child.... Very tough topic that is.

Second of all, sperm and eggs are not humans until they meet. Once the sperm and egg have met and have begun cell division it is a life. So don't worry, you can jack off all you want and not feel guilty.
                                -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

Working...