X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
    Are you trying to say it is better to be dead than "unwanted" or hungry?

How about this, these women who are spitting out these kids they don't want stop spreading their legs? How about using birth control to prevent the pregnancy in the first place? No....those aren't options huh? Your answer is to just kill it. Your answer to birth control is to get pregnant then kill it.....wow.

You feel so bad for these kids that you want to kill them before they are born? How can I argue with that logic.

Go ask the children starving and dying a HORRIBLE death in Africa....or maybe go ask the next baby found tossed into a dumpster....or semi-flushed down the toilet in the high school girls washroom.

What a total FUCKING IDIOT you are. And on the subject of stem cell therapy, go ask the person who literally cannot twitch a muscle and who is going to choke to death due to ALS..................If there's any justice in this World, a douchebag like you will be afflicted. And see if your fucking ignroant tune changes.

But as long as there's billions of overpopulation and unwanted babies...no fucking problem, right?

Cuz "God" says so.

You piece of trash.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      YES.

What, so you're one of those rare anti-abortionists that isn't anti-birth control too? When did I say I was against birth control?!?! I've said it before (and agreed with someone who already said it in this thread, dumbass), people should be more responsible. But it's idiotic for a bunch of guys to be arguing on a message board about whether or not WE should be able to control a women's uterus. So unless YOU'RE willing to carry some 'unwanted' fetuses to term for some women, and then plan to RAISE them too, STFU.

You just owned this brainless fucking bitch.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Using a condom is not killing anything. The sperm and egg never meet..there is no life there to kill. It is "Prevention". If you wanted to go that far you might as well say a women kills a child every time she has a period, which is obviously rediculous.
        But the sperm is alive, is it not? Certainly by definition of blastocysts it is...

Masturbation is murder!

Comment

• matt19
          Sniper
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
          YES.

What, so you're one of those rare anti-abortionists that isn't anti-birth control too? When did I say I was against birth control?!?! I've said it before (and agreed with someone who already said it in this thread, dumbass), people should be more responsible. But it's idiotic for a bunch of guys to be arguing on a message board about whether or not WE should be able to control a women's uterus. So unless YOU'RE willing to carry some 'unwanted' fetuses to term for some women, and then plan to RAISE them too, STFU.
          LMMFAO!
          Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
            You just owned this brainless fucking bitch.
            I'm here to help.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eddie's Booze
              Let me guess...You are the Voice of Reason???

Stay out of this, PandaFucker. You aren't even going to be around long enough to get a vote.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                ... Masturbation is murder!
                If a masturbating man is a murderer... then, the one that swallows is a canibal ???

Sorry... wrong forum!
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                Originally posted by VanHalener
                ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                Originally posted by FORD
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  But the sperm is alive, is it not? Certainly by definition of blastocysts it is...

Masturbation is murder!
                  Well if masturbation is muder, then call me jack the gripper, I mean ripper!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since the right wingers have turned this into a so-called "pro life" rant, and especially since Spurs is quoting Margaret Sanger in his signature, I figured I'd throw in this document I just stumbled across........

Anyone notice any familiar names on that letterhead?

Culture of life, my ass!
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

All you liberal fucks make me sick, you bitch and moan like little bitches if ted nudgent kills a dear, but you are all heart broken if we can't use murdered humans for research...you sick fucks.
                      Not a liberal here! Just do not agree w/current "head of state" on anything!!! Also I am a ted nugent fan!!

Comment

• jharp84
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                        There's too many people on the planet. Period.

This is a TRUE FACT!!! Something has to be done about this!! It is now in ridiculous numbers!! However, I still believe in saving the people here with stem cells if possible and putting a limit on future birth! I.E China in the 70's??? 2 children per marriage??? It will never work! But this planet is overpopulated to a means never imaginable!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bumping...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Uh, any particular reason why? Or did you just start the New Years celebration a little early :bottle:
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Dorothy Walker Bush should have had an abortion
                              Man, just think of how much better shape this country would be in, how many lives would have been spared, and how much needless suffering would have been prevented had that happened?

What's with all the necroposting lately?
                              Last edited by Little Texan; 12-31-2011, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                                What's with all the necroposting lately?
                                Nick seems to be a bit reflective, or having a 'moment of clarity'.
                                With tonight being New Years Eve and all, I suspect it will pass within a few hours, if not sooner.

(it is one of the better arguments I've seen here, though)

Comment

Working...