X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TongueNGroove
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I don't buy the slippery slope argument at all.

It's the same as saying that using a rubber is like killing a child.

Morally I think using stem cells is about 10 rungs up the ladder from abortion.

You are talking about a dozen tiny cells not sucking a kicking baby out of a womb in a rare late abortion.
    Using a condom is not killing anything. The sperm and egg never meet..there is no life there to kill. It is "Prevention". If you wanted to go that far you might as well say a women kills a child every time she has a period, which is obviously rediculous.
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      I think Tounge N Ass must be one of those Opus Dei Bill Donohue cultists that even the Pope is afraid of.
      I dub thee "Fraud"....from hence forth yee shall be known as Fraud, since most of the shit you spout has no basis and is absolute BS. And you wonder why there aren't many radio and TV talk shows that spout your gibberish...just look at Rosie O’Donnell. The American people won't put up with your country hating propaganda.....get the fuck out of this country if you don't like it, move to China or North Korea or Iran or any of the other countries you defend on a daily basis you treasonous bastard.

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        There have been many arguments over the years on this website about abortion.

I see it as being pretty simple and I'm confused by the mess the US has got itself into on the issue compared to most Western countries where it is a non issue.

You just make it illegal to have an abortion after the baby is viable outwith it's mother's body(about 24 weeks at the moment) unless it is likely to kill the mother.

Until it is viable outwith the mother then it's part of the mother so her choice.

It's that simple.

Cheers!

Technology gets better every day. My daughter has lupus and her pregnancy did not go well. She had forced labor in the second trimester...before your so called 24 week deadline. I now have a grandson that I wouldn't have had without technology.

Your so called "Viable Time Limit" holds no water. Or should we change the law every time there is a change in technology?

Comment

• TongueNGroove
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          No argument there...I've said it before, I've yet to hear ONE anti-abortion type offer anything on overpopulation, world hunger
          (or how stopping abortion would possibly benefit either problem)etc. ...but y'know, anything about taking care of people who are HERE already?
          It is real funny how you mention "over population" in your argument for abortion, yet your whole point in this thread is to kill life in order to make people live longer. Do you not see how confused you really are?

If you are worried about over population then let the sick and elderly die, don't kill the unborn to save them.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            But you never had a problem when it was developed for invitrofertilization, then thrown away. did you?

Yeah, it was an "issue" you didn't give a shit about until Republicans decided to make this some fucking phony-baloney right-to-(pseudo)life issue in order to pander to their religious base...

"Slippery slope?" The US spends $400 billion a year to develop weapon for killing. And Women abort fetuses, not babies. There's a difference...

You mean a "clone?" I doubt they'd need to. With such technology, they could probably just grow the organ without the body. I believe that's what they're working on...
            To be honest, I knew nothing about them throwing away fertilized eggs untill now. And yes I am against it. Human life is not something you should create and destroy as you please..

Comment

• TongueNGroove
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
              You are right. It's up to them but a scumbag move nonetheless.

They should have been responsible to begin with. Just because I am pro-abortion doesn't mean I don't believe in being responsible.
              You are a moron.... a few posts above that you said, "Every abortion is a good one"... You are godless and heartless and basicaly idiotic.. The real definition of a liberal. You are doing your party proud.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

As usual, all I can say is thank God I live in the country where stem cells were first identified, and where there are leaders in the research!!
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                  Your so called "Viable Time Limit" holds no water. Or should we change the law every time there is a change in technology?
                  That's exactly what you do.

In the UK it is legal for termination to be carried out up to 24 weeks of pregnancy, but most hospitals and clinics will not consider termination beyond 18 to 20 weeks. There is a new ammendment to the act going through to lower 24 weeks in line with that.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

ToungeNDoodoo has worked really hard to become the #1 right wing dumbass on this board, though Chickenhawk Schultz is a strong challenger with his endless moronic Zionfascist cheerleading.

Who will take Big Bad Brian's title away from him? Or will Brian mount a comeback and reassert his conservative idiocy?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eddie's Booze
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      ToungeNDoodoo has worked really hard to become the #1 right wing dumbass on this board, though Chickenhawk Schultz is a strong challenger with his endless moronic Zionfascist cheerleading.

Who will take Big Bad Brian's title away from him? Or will Brian mount a comeback and reassert his conservative idiocy?
                      Let me guess...You are the Voice of Reason???

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...moking_dog.jpg

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

It is real funny how you mention "over population" in your argument for abortion, yet your whole point in this thread is to kill life in order to make people live longer. Do you not see how confused you really are?

No, you missed my point due to your OWN confusion. You cry about abortion yet there are millions of hungry, homeless, or unwanted children in the world ALREADY. You don't give a shit about them, yet you want to ensure that their numbers increase....
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          No, you missed my point due to your OWN confusion. You cry about abortion yet there are millions of hungry, homeless, or unwanted children in the world ALREADY. You don't give a shit about them, yet you want to ensure that their numbers increase....
                          Are you trying to say it is better to be dead than "unwanted" or hungry?

How about this, these women who are spitting out these kids they don't want stop spreading their legs? How about using birth control to prevent the pregnancy in the first place? No....those aren't options huh? Your answer is to just kill it. Your answer to birth control is to get pregnant then kill it.....wow.

You feel so bad for these kids that you want to kill them before they are born? How can I argue with that logic.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Are you trying to say it is better to be dead than "unwanted" or hungry?
                            YES.

How about this, these women who are spitting out these kids they don't want stop spreading their legs? How about using birth control to prevent the pregnancy in the first place? No....those aren't options huh? Your answer is to just kill it. Your answer to birth control is to get pregnant then kill it.....wow.

You feel so bad for these kids that you want to kill them before they are born? How can I argue with that logic.
                            What, so you're one of those rare anti-abortionists that isn't anti-birth control too? When did I say I was against birth control?!?! I've said it before (and agreed with someone who already said it in this thread, dumbass), people should be more responsible. But it's idiotic for a bunch of guys to be arguing on a message board about whether or not WE should be able to control a women's uterus. So unless YOU'RE willing to carry some 'unwanted' fetuses to term for some women, and then plan to RAISE them too, STFU.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

Typical liberal thinking....

First of all, I shouldn't have to adopt any child. The women’s right to choose ended when spread her legs. In cases of rape it is really hard because although the women didn't choose, you still can't blame it on the child.... Very tough topic that is.

Second of all, sperm and eggs are not humans until they meet. Once the sperm and egg have met and have begun cell division it is a life. So don't worry, you can jack off all you want and not feel guilty.
                              You just sunk your own boat, DOUCHEBAG.

Stem cell cultivation begins with the embryonic CELLS (not the embryo itself). Every woman "aborts" hundreds of embryonic cells per month. So cultivating stem cells has NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION.

But, being a right wing conservative religious lunatic, in your eyes every woman must be a murderer, because her body aborts unneeded embryonic cells, right?

Stem cell research has nothing whatsoever with "killing" embryos.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

You are a moron.... a few posts above that you said, "Every abortion is a good one"... You are godless and heartless and basicaly idiotic.. The real definition of a liberal. You are doing your party proud.
                                A don't have "a party" you fucking idiot. You just blew your cover....everything with you fucking conservatives has to do with politics,....us versus them....right? Hate liberals at all costs, even your own soul.

Evey abortion is a good abortion, granted it is not for a cop-out. The woman has the fianl say, every fuccking time. But you rleigious assholes don't like freedom of choice...it's all about controlling other people....that's what religion is all about.

Comment

Working...