Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I actually hope he gets busted with a few grams of Cocaine in his Lamborgini.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Oh good...another announcement from Mr. Ego...

I can't fucking wait...

He's probably going to announce that he's going to piss on a baby...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        I actually hope he gets busted with a few grams of Cocaine in his Lamborgini.
        With a naked man-whore on top of him...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Oh good...now another interview...

with Stuart Scott...it's like a fucking car-wreck...I can't stop watching...

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Did that fucking guy just call Lebron unselfish?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Yeah...he did...

do you think that Stuart Scott has a tongue somewhere up LeBron's ass?

I love the good job LeBron, for not taking the most money...

Holy shit...that's the fucking question...O'Bama?...

Stuart Scott is a fucking douche...the Ahmad Rashad of ESPN...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Man...the Cavs will never sign anyone...

it's fucking done...

Gilbert needs to move the team...

Oh good...more interview...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I wonder if Daddy is happy?..oh, thats right..Lebrons mom isnt sure who the daddy is..meaning..AGAIN..the city of Cleveland serioiusly supported his ass.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Wow...now he's covering up being a giant fucking douche...with this Boys club shit...

No fucking titles...please...no fucking titles...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

The chick reporting from Cleveland looks nervous..I dont see any flames yet

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Clippers have a decent team...Bulls have a decent team...Knicks get Amare...Heat...Nets loaded under the cap and about to move to a new arena...

and the Cavs...having to start over, and now having to try and get a free agent to sign there after a hometown hero won't sign for the most money for a franchise that has done everything he's asked...

It was always in his plans...period...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          The chick reporting from Cleveland looks nervous..I dont see any flames yet
                          Yeah...she was flushed too...some bad shit must be going on...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

The Official Website of LeBron James

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I'm a Cavs fan...not a LeBron fan...

Let's go get Chris fucking Paul...and start from scratch...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Now there's ESPN...holy fuck...

J.A. Adande...

"If he wins a title, you can always say he's an Ohio product..."

Seriously, are you fucking kidding me...that's how bad it is now for us in Cleveland...we have to fucking take a title from another team, that happens to have someone FROM Ohio...

nice...

Comment

Working...