Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

christ, how do you fuckers know all this about different players??
    I just know that after lovin the cowboys since late 70's..im done.
    Keyshawn was the last straw.
    i cannot root for that bastard...Dangelo goin to atlanta to play with Vick prety much has made me a Falcon fan..

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

oh...and i went ahead and put Garcia in pojo

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

It is for them Troy. Marshall Faulk getting worn out and their back up, Gordon, is just that, a back up.
        Last edited by ALinChainz; 04-24-2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

LOL...good...the fewer Cowboys fans the better...

Good call on starting Garcia...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Again Chainz...I'm not saying it's a bad pick...but I question whether or not it fills any of their greatest needs...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Damn...Houston just grabbed that pick from Tennessee?...or did I miss something earlier...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

man....shouldnt Kevin Jones be gone by now???

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Hmmm...they won't take two corners will they...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Well...I thought Jones should go before Perry...seems to have more of an upside...

Perry is generally considered to be tougher and more polished at this stage...and maybe a better receiver...

but Jones did well in the offseason...and I had him the 2nd back in my book...

honestly...not much difference though...

I would have gone with him over Perry though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

They took Babin...

man...I can't believe that Gamble dropped this far...with the gamebreaking upside he has...the ability to return kicks...and to play some offense as well...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Houston has tried to upgrade both sides of the ball up front in free agency, but an OL or DL would not be a giant surprsie.

This draft is getting to be about the most unpredictable I have seen in a long time.

Youre right about the Rams POJO, they should have went OL of defense somewhere.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I can't imagine Faulk will garner much if they deal him...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I definitely had Jones as my #2, with Perry #3.

Jones never got the forty times he wanted after his dad and he claiming regularly being clocked in the 4.3 area, when it turns out to be in the 4.5, 4.6 area.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              I can't imagine Faulk will garner much if they deal him...
                              I don't think so either. Every off season now he seems to be having some kind of "clean up" surgery, which is from all those years on turf.

And all the "touches".

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Damn man...if Poole manages to drop to the Steelers pick...I'm going to squeal like a school girl...

Comment

Working...