Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

What's the site...I'll take a look at it...

what do you need done...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Sent you a private message. That way it doesn't look like I'm just here pushing my site. I'm here supporting Dave and the Army, to me, the sports is just bonus.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Yo man...push your site here...

For three years running...we have had a slew of fantasy leagues related to this site...and to the Diamond Dave site that Von runs...

I'll be running another keeper league this year...

don't fear pushing a site in the least...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Boone is down for the year...

could Henson turn into a starter next year...

for the Yanks?

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Damn, you know, I forgot about that. And they also may have a case against Boone, due to basketball being a no-no in is contract. But that being said, Henson is still struggling big time and they ahd hoped he'd be ready by now. Last I knew, he was working out in Florida, throwing passes. Will be intersting to see and should very well be worth a #1 like you mentioned.

We will have all kinds of leagues going this up coming season, including 2 "Dynasty" keeper leagues, where you retain your roster year round.

Would be willing to put a Roth Army banner up in our links section as well.
            Last edited by ALinChainz; 01-27-2004, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I'll talk to Sarge about it...and get back to you...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

How much are your keeper leagues...I saw that in your forums...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

So far, all freebies. The 2 Dynasty leagues are full (12 teams each) but could fire up a third without much problem if the interest was there. We think they'll be unique enough to seperate us from some other sites. Have one other keeper for sure, and wanting to go into the other sports as well.

Thanks for your input and hope Sarge won't mind and deem us worthy. I'll understand if not, and will be around anyways. Would be cool for our site to be affiliated with the Army.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Well Chainz...at Von's site...we had a seperate subforum in the sports forum for fantasy shit...

we could do the same here...and connect it to your site...this is all speculation of course...

and knowing that you were one of the few people that were posting like a motherfucker on the wall...before the site came up...that was you wasn't it?

Comment

• knuckleboner
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      C'mon man...you know who Kellen Winslow is...
                      kellen winslow is a motherfuckin' SOLDIER!!!

i don't know...yeah, the tight end is important to gibbs, but we REALLY need D-linemen. i don't care if we go free agent or draft. but if there's a good d-end in the draft, i'd pick him.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Well...you know there will be that high KBones...

but you have to think that a player like Winslow only comes every so often...

and they do need a te...

I agree with the lineman sentiment...if they can strengthen that DLine...that Defense will be pretty fucking awesome with their lbackers and their corners...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

That was me. And I almost hate to admit it in a way, sometimes not exactly my best behavior at all times there. Would like to be as active here. Went there because of Classic VH and Dave, and am signed up at the other Dave sites as well. I do conduct myself as an adult here and those sites, lol.

That would be cool with me if it's ok with Sarge and the rest of the Army staff. My brother and I run our site and are always looking to improve.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Well...I'll let you know...I'd do the shit right now...but want to talk it over with him first...

Here's what I'm thinking...

open a subforum...for all the Roth Army leagues...

and I'll open up a separate thread...with your link there for fantasy info and shit...and just lock it down...

that would get you some shit...there are a ton of folk on here that are in fantasy leagues...and you'd certainly see some cross over...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                              kellen winslow is a motherfuckin' SOLDIER!!!

i don't know...yeah, the tight end is important to gibbs, but we REALLY need D-linemen. i don't care if we go free agent or draft. but if there's a good d-end in the draft, i'd pick him.
                              Agree. They need interior offensive lineman also in my opinion. I know Wilkinson has never lived up to his high draft status, but the Skins seemed to cut him loose without ample replacement.

Winslow does seem to be a difference maker at the position, like Gonzo or Shockey, or Heap for that matter. like KB said, maybe the D-Line could be addressed through free agency.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Well...the real question is how much more is that bonehead Snyder willing to spend...

and...remember...

I'm sure when Gibbs came into this...he had a list...I'm curious to see who's on that list...

Comment

Working...